Chapter Nine

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so I was really having the best time of my life right now. Okay. that was rude of me. I'm gongchan biased. But I suddenly felt like being every memeber biased. I never thought this is going to be like this. guys and pajama boys infront of me. My life is going upside down. My life is just so awesome. This words are not coming in my mouth no!!!!! This is really not my pace. God!!! What is happening to me? Am I really being a ert now?! 

"Uhmmm.." I spoke from silence. What's happening now?

"Sorry, Sam! i thought you were some kind of intruder. That was really rude of me, asking who are you in such a way." Baro said.

"It's okay." I gave a little giggle. I was really getting awkward with his boxers. It might have been, gongchan noticed it that's why he said.

"Maybe hyung, Sam might be a little bothered by your boxers." he laughed and eyed baro.

"Well, maybe, gongchan, you would probably give effect on your towel. That's like one bump at you, you're gonna be in a second." Sandeul said with his duckling pajamas.

"I like your pajamas." I can't help to complement it. I just can't. It was too cute to not be noticed. Anyway, they're all so cute. I was very astounded by its cool colors. Then, Shinwoo passed by us and walked towards me.

"Gongchan, you really shouldn't make Sam see, your mens magazines." He laughed and threw the magazine over his bed. I laughed. Again. Gongchan was surprised and shot them a look. I know it's normal for men to have those kinds of magazines. My father had one too. I mean, he had a couple. I looked at Gongchan and it's like he was ashamed of what's happening. 

"Uhm, Hyung, can you guide Sam to the living room, since you're all awake now? I'll be right there after I wear something decent." Jinyoung nodded. Then gongchan faced back to me.

"Sorry, Sam." He looked at me pleasingly. I think he might have been really bothered by the stuff and the magazine. i think, he's just surprised himself.

"It's okay, Gongchan. I'll wait for your outside." I gave him an okay sign and before I walk out, I gave him a kiss in the cheeks. I would really think he blushed. i mean, he really did blush. I thought he's gonna kiss me again, if not my his hyung's presence. OMG!

But still, i can't deny the fact that I'm gonna be in the living room with this four awesome boys. I mean, B1A4. My sister will be in a heck riot when she found out about this. I actually met her dream boys. i wanted to tell her, everything. 

We walked towards the sofa and Sandeul guided me accordingly. We all sat there awkwardly, since Baro rushed to his room to change.

"Uhm, so. I guess, we haven't formally introduce ourselves?" Shinwoo said.

"hello. I'm C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter