Chapter Fifteen

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smiled at me. He smiled at me and I felt his happiness. There's something about his smile that I can't figure out. 

"Yeah, I think you should." He's still smiling and I can't help but to hug him. Tightly.

"Thank You." He added.

"No, THANK YOU. Sorry for doubtin everything Gongchan! I know I was wrong. I know I shouldn't have said anything like that."

"Forget it, okay."

"Yeah." We stared at each other. A gaze of love. We have something inside. We have love. We have these blazing feelings for each other. We walked together towards the table and everyone stopped and stared. Awkward moments are always awkward. 

"Mom, Dad. I'd like to introduce to you my boyfriend, Gong Chan Sik." OMG! Those words were the most awkward words I've ever said in my life. This is a public introduction. Well, I have to admit. I need to do this since I owe my parents for giving me their blessings. But I need Gongchan to feel that I'm proud of him. That I want him. That I want everybody to know that he's mine! Just mine. Gongchan smiled at my parents and bowed.

"You, two! That'sgawky." Mom yelled, and smiled. My dad laughed.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I shot them back.

"Gongchan, take good care of our daughter, okay?" Mom pointed out to gongchan.

"Of course, I will." Gongchan replied as he laughed a bit.

"You better watch out okay? I can totally rip your esophagus out if you every hurt my dear Sam." Dad shot. He's definitely joking but Gongchan seemed surprised.

"I'm just joking." Dad added and laughed. Gongchan gave him a salute.

"Wow." CNU exclaimed.

"Come on, guys! You better sit and enough of these rants. We're hungry!" Jinyoung cutely said. The others laughed and we both took our seats.

The evening went through smoothly. We ate the food my mom prepared. I tell you, it was all so delicious. We're so busy eating and laughing with my dad's jokes and Sandeul & Baro oppa's funny stories. We're all so happy, like a family. And of course, my sister would definitely look like a retarded seal looking so amused with the boys. I mean, who would ever imagine a 10 year old Bana can have a fun dinner with the b1a4. That's just so......... unbelievable. Anyway, what happened to me was wayyyy more unbelievable since I'm really dating Gongchan now. I'm really dating the guy whom I once hated. Not hated hated but slightly hated because of my sister. Okay?

It's almost late and the boys need to go home. I mean, they need to rest. So, it's time to say our goodbyes.

"Good Bye boys. It was such a nice dinner." My mom greeted goodbye as they give her a cheek to cheek goodbye. They cheek to cheek my mom on the cheeks. Every member of the good-looking b1a4 cheeked my mom. I SHOULD BE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter