Chapter Seven

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning stream light woke me up today. This is my third day here in Jeju island. Four more days and I'll be home. I stretched my boday and glance in my clock, 5:37AM. How early Mr. Sun is! I got up and made my way through the kitchen, I bought these small groceries last time. American breakfast today. I think this day would be great. As soon as I finished my breakfast, i struggle to my room. Checked my phone. There were two messages. One is from my sister...

WHO IS THIS GUY YOU KISSED? Slr, I haven't check my phone since last night. 

WHAT THE HELL. I almost forgot what happened last night!!! Oh yeah, I ran away from chansik and went straight home, crying. Crying and crying and crying. It wasn't good. I kept crying that I immediately fell asleep afterwards. Why did I kiss him back? Why did he kiss me? Why should he make these things more complicated? I thought he wants to be friends with me? I thought, he's sincere? Is he taking me for granted? I lost my first kiss to a perfect guy, a perfect guy but not the right guy for me. He just used me. He did. I don't know what to reply to my sister? It's just that i am paranoid of what i'm going to do after what happened that I just texted her that stuff. I don't know if it's right to tell my ten year old sister, i kissed his dreamy boyfriend. That will be so not me. That will definitely make her more mad. Is she going to be mad? I wonder. I threw my phone back to my bed and went straight to the bathroom, still confused. I thought this day was going any better. I didn't think my vacation will be this complicated. I didn't check the second message in my phone.

After take an hour of bath, I slip through my pink silky dress with this bows from the waist up to my neck. It was ruffly and cute. I got this red patterned short to match with my tops. I'm ready to explore another day in Jeju, WITHOUT chansik, and without any problems to think about. I'm supposed to relax. I'm supposed to enjoy. I will never meet gongchan, ever again. I will not. I don't have any reason to. Can I hate him now? I have to hate him. I have to. So that I will not make up any excuses to see him, or even talk to him, because I hate him. I so hate him. I HATE HIM. why. As soon as I fixed myself up, I grabbed my phone and slip it in my bag. I turned it off. I just don't want any distractions today. Anymore stress will nearly kill me.

i opened the front door and now, i'm ready to get back to my vacation. I locked the door and there he was infront of me.

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!!!

"What the?"

"I need to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about." I looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter