Chapter Fourteen

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh My God! Did they just saw what happened to us? Did they just saw everything? They saw my crying and my ugly face while crying. OMG! This is so embarrassing! This is so embarrassing! Why is it like this? Gaaaaaaaaa~~

"Omo."

"Hmmm.. That was something, huh?" Baro exclaimed.

"I've never done anything like that!~ That was really something." CNU added.

"So, channie's ahead of all of us now, huh?" JInyoung joked.

It's awkward. I don't know what to do. I just laughed and they all came along laughing! I mean, is Gongchan lucky for having me? Well. He's really such a good kisser. And I don't know if I am so, I have no idea. I turned to Gongchan.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No! Of course not! Of course he's not mad at you. After that breath taking kiss? I swear in the name of all the ducks in the world, he's not mad at you!" Sandeul exclaimed as he laughed loudly.

"No, I'm not mad anymore." Gongchan laughed and kissed me. It was a quick kiss that was as heavenly as like the others. I swear to you, Gongchan can win the best kisser award having such a good skill. lol. Not that I'm gonna let him join such contest, because I would definitely die the moment I heard he's touching other lips. Okay. Just sayin.

I smiled. And exhaled of relief. "Uhm,... can you go with me? at home? We're gonna have BBQ dinner?" I asked gongchan waiting for an immediate answer, but he looked away and turned to his hyungs. I know what this means.

"Uhm.. you guys can join us too if you want? My mom's gonna prepare all the food." I added.

"Is it really okay?" CNU asked.

"Yeah." I settled.

"Sure! We'll go. Is it okay, Gongchan?" Jinyoung teased.

"Of course, hyung!" He grinned and held me in his arms. His hands behind my shoulders making me feel safe. In just those tricky seconds we broke apart and in just a small period of time, we got back again. I was happy. I became happy. It's because I got him back. Gongchan still liked me. He's not mad at me anymore. Now, it became a caution. I should really watch my words. I should really watch what I say infront of him. I'm so scared to disappoint him now. I'm so scared.

"We're here." I announced as I saw my mom approaching the gate. The driver pulled in and parked it inside. The car park of our vacation house i s wide enough to have 3 cars, maximum. It's big. yeah. It should be. The place is really expensive. I walked out the car as I heard my sister crawling fastly towards us. Her eyes was shining like crazy and I know that she's been very eager for this day to finally happen. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter