Chapter Twelve

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why?"

My eyes were starting to tear up, I don't know what to do!! I just don't know. What am I going to do? They're gonna kill me. OMG~ I don't know. OTL OTL ~ I mean, how will they accept that I already have a boyfriend. Jeez.

"Hey, Yu Rim! What's wrong?" Gongchan asked me quizzically. He was hell confused and I really don't know what to say.

"uhm...uh... It's not that I don't want to see them. It's that my.... you..." I looked down, hopeless. I can't say to him that I've never had any boyfriend back then and that I don't know how will my parents react..

"Are you worried about us? concerning your parents?" He shot me back. I can't gaze into that gorgeous eyes of Gongchan. How did he know what I was worried about? Is he some kind of mind-reader or what? But he's so right. I'm really worried about us. I'm worried about my parents. I'm worried that they will never approve of us, since we barely know each other.

"Yeah." I nodded of disbelief. I can't take it. =(

"Are you worried they'll disapprove our relationship?" He frowned and I can feel the tension between us. It's really disarming.

"Yes, No... Uhm.. It's just that, I'm worried how they'll react.." I stared at him lonely. Hopeless. I don't know what's between us anymore. I don't know if after what happened I can let go every second of those things. So, what will happen after this vacation? that, I have no idea. Here in Jeju, we became more of what we expected us to be. From plane strangers, we became something more that our heart's been connected into. After three days, is it worth fighting for my parents? Are we worth fighting for? Is it really appropriate? Can we really become more than this after we go home to Seoul? I don't want to answer any of this, I give up.

"Don't be. I'm sure they'll understand. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I mean, we've been dating for 24 hours after knowing each other in two days that equals to three days. I don't know if they'll approve us, I don't know how will I handle this. Do you think, this is even possible?" Did I just said that? OMG! Why did I said that? My God! This is frustrating. s. My life . I can see the disappointment in Gongchan's eyes. He frowned and this time, there's a serious aura around us.

He looked at me as he finish the last bite of his bacon.

"I'll probably go now. Tell me what you wanted to do about us. As much as I trust this relationship, I doubt you don't." He stood up and gave me a look I really can't seem to read. He's mad at me for what I said. For doubting our bond, for doubting us.

As he headed for the door, I remain seated and stared at my plate blankly. My gongchan was going for the door, leaving me behind with my family. This is not good. This is really not good. Not good. What am I going to do? I AM SO STUPID FOR BEING SUCH A DORK! I don't know what to do anymore. I heard the door closed and see no one at my place. Gongchan left already, leaving me hopeless. 

It's just 12pM and my mind was going crazy. I started to procastinate and think about what had happened earlier. It gave me such a heartbreak seeing Gongchan leave. This is really giving me the craziest experience I've ever imagined in my whole life. I just lost the person I love. Four hours more to go and I can finally see my family. Is my decision right? for making Gongchan leave? for doubting what we had in that period of time? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But still, maybe, after this trip, everything will become as ways as it supposed to be? I'll come back to my old nerdy me and he'll be a superstar again whom many girls would die just to see or even touch him. We have both different worlds that we need to maintain right? We're not for each other? But why am I feeling this sense of guilt.. that I shouldn't have let go of him. I looked at the clock as I still continued to lie on my bed doing next to nothing. I haven't eaten anything yet since breakfast with Gongchan. It's 3PM already. One hour more and I'll see my mom, my dad and my not-so-evil sister. What will I say to her? She can't meet with B1A4 because I technically broke up with him this morning. Because of my ty words. My ty words. I got up the bed and comb my hair looking so grumpy in the mirror, I need ro wash up and looked like nothing had happened infront of my family... so I took a bath and waited for them.

"Sam!!! Sam!!! We're here." I heard someone yelling outside as I fix my bed. OMG. They're here. I rush to the door and opened it.

"MOM!" I yelled as I hugged her tightly. I saw Dad and hugged her too. Then I saw my evil-loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter