10TH DAY - LU HAN

12 DAYS OF EXO

Hi! It’s me again, Joori!

For those who doesn’t know me, I appeared in the other series, 12 nights of EXO. Yes, I’m the pretty boy Luhan’s fiancé. I’m really embarrassed about what happened. Me succumbing to that pretty boy’s charm and now we’re on the path of being a couple. It was pretty much arranged so I’m still having a hard time adjusting to Mr. Doe eyes here. He just seems to be all smiles until what happened that night. The smirk… oh no… that oh so y smirk of his… it really changes my first impression of him. But yeah, today we’re all about the path of being a normal couple. That includes dating, buying gifts to our parents and learning to cook. I guess those are what normal couple who are getting married does. Of course that doesn’t include the hot . is always included in the night, not in the day. So its all fluff right now.

By the way, we’re on a date right now and Luhan had just got back from the bathroom. I guess that’s enough story telling for you guys. Just follow behind ‘kay?

“Joori-ah, who are you talking to?”

“N-nothing! Anyway, let’s go for some walk Luhannie~”

 

Luhannie. It just casually rolls off my tongue yet the word makes him smile like an angel. When will I get used to this guy? Maybe a few more dates before the wedding can get me to fall for him in an instant? It’s a good thing I didn’t date recently or else he’s have a hard time getting ym heart.

Getting my heart? Psh.

I felt a warm thing over my shoulder and when I glanced to the side, it was Luhan’s slim arm. I think I look fat when I’m beside him. He’s so slinky though I’ve seen his body and OMAYGAD!

We’re just strolling by the park with his slinky arm over my shoulder.

“Luhannie~ can you not put your arm around me?”

He didn’t say anything but his face was like a big question mark asking Why?

“well… it’s because I feel like a bit fat with your slim arms around me…”

So yeah, I’m a bit insecure around Luhan. He’s more of a girl than me. Aish.

“You’re not fat~ especially last time when we had se-pffffft”

I covered his mouth immediately and looked left and right with alert eyes.

“I told you not to mention about that anymore!”

“But you’re getting unsure of yourself when in fact you have a beautiful face and a nice –“

“Luhan! Stop it! We’re on a date right now so let’s just finish our date okay?” I pressed.

Luhan pouted and he just looked incredibly cute then that I want to pinch his cheeks.

“Joori? Jung Joori?”

A guy called from behind and when I looked back it was my best friend –slash- ex-boyfriend, Kim Jongdae.

“Jongdae!” I quickly let go of Luhan and ran to Jongdae’s arm.

I’m not one of those girls who held grudges on their ex but rather I’m fond of being friends with Jongdae since he is my best friend first before being my boyfriend.

Why we broke up?

Well, I guess it’s because school by that time is hell and Jongdae is going out of the country to study.

“Since when have you came back to Korea?”

He gave me a smile that had swoon me off my feet. Well, that was before. He just looks really cute right now.

“Just last month. You? How are you? Haven’t heard from you for a very long time.”

I felt someone shooting daggers at my back and then I saw Luhan a few feet away from us.

Ooops! I almost forgot my deer!

“Jongdae, this is Luhan.”

Luhan walked beside me and shook Jongdae’s hand.

“Hi! I’m Jongdae. You’re Chinese right? You can call me Chen. My friends in China used to call me that.”

“Ohhh… so can I also call you Chen? Chen Chen?” I teased and both of us laughed while Luhan just blankly stared at us.

“So I’ll see you and your boyfriend around?”

“Sure Chen-Chen!” I grinned at him and gave him a hug again before waving goodbye as he left.

“Who is he?” Luhan inquired.

“Kim Jongdae. Chen.” I said as we continued to walk.

“I mean, who is he? What kind of relationship you guys have?”

“well… Jongdae is my best friend before he became my boyfriend but we’ve already broken up so Lu–“ I stopped when I felt Luhan stopped walking.

“Lulu what’s wrong?” I asked.

“He was your ex boyfriend and you just casually hugged him in front of me, you fiancé!”

Wow. That was the longest sentence that Luhan had ever said. I think.

“Lulu~ he is my best friend.” I cooed at him.

“But I’m your fiancé! And you don’t hug me like that in public.”

Okay. I know where this is going. I didn’t think that my fiancé would be the jealous type but he looks really cute that way. I’m starting to like him. Not in a falling-in-love way though, maybe the infatuation type.

He bit his lips as he looks like he’s in deep thought.

“Meet me here in the park tomorrow night.”

“Huh?”

With that said, he left me there as he jogs away.

Aish… this guy. What’s wrong with him… not even bothering to send me home or see me at the bus stop.

“Thank you Luhan for leaving me here by myself and not sending me home!” I yelled as I kick some pebbles as soon as he disappeared from my sight.


 

For 24 hours, Luhan didn’t leave any message nor called. I was even getting used to his messages with the cute emoticons and all. It was pass 6pm when my phone rang and the name on the screen made me jump in excitement. Wait. Shouldn’t I be mad at him when he didn’t even send me home? Yet I still answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Joori-ah! Where are you!?”

“Uhm… at home?”

“What!? Didn’t I tell you to come here?”

I can sense him pouting on the other side. I controlled my giggle and said,

“Okay, okay. Can you still wait for me? I think I’ll be there after 15 minutes.”

“Joori~ faster~”

Okay. Was that a moan? I shook my head off the thought.


 

I arrived at the park, or I think it is the park since all of the lights are off. The heck. Aren’t we paying enough tax for the bulbs to work?

“Luhan?” I called through the darkness. There was a faint light but I can hardly see someone there. “Luhan?” I called again.

He was holding a candle and he was smiling under the light. He held out his hand, urging me to take it under the darkness. He pulled me closer and led me somewhere deep in the park where only our small candle shone.

“Luhan… where are we going?”

He’s not talking. Ugh.

“Luhan–“

We stopped and he turned around.

“Joori-ah…” he blew the candle off and now I’m practically blind. But then I heard some flick on a switch and bit by bit the lights in the park wurned on but there was something different. There were more light than yesterday and there were more colours and the LED light look really pretty with the falling effect that is has.

With us being surrounded by the pretty lights, pretty boy Luhan kneeled on his right knee and took my hands in his. He seemed to be confident in what he’s doing except we stood there for 5 minutes and nothing’s happening.

“Ugh! What happened to the lover boy in weibo?” I heard someone groaned.

“Shut up panda king!”

Wow. That was the first time I heard Luhan’s annoyed voice which made me flinched a bit then I heard some laughter by the shadows.

“Weibo? Don’t tell me you’re stalking my account there?”

Luhan rolled his eyes. He never roll his eyes at me even once.

“Joori, honey, it’s the 21st century now. Plus, I want to see you before I get to see you personally.”

OMAYGAD. This is a brand new side of Luhan that I’m seeing. Not the cute Luhan but rather a manly man Luhan. Fierce, very fierce.

He cleared his throat, making me look at him. I guess he’s gonna start now. Wow, why is my heart beating really fast? And I feel like I’m getting excited.

“Joori-ah,” he said my name again for I don’t know how many times now. Then he took a small box from his pocket. I feel giddy now like a small girl getting excited over a birthday cake.

“Jung Joori, as you know I’ve been stalking you even before I got to Korea. I know I’m not talking much since my Korean is bad. And…”I heard him muttered something in Chinese but good thing I knew some since I studied a bit, so yeah, he’s cussing right now which made me grin at him. He opened the small box and there was a silver band in it with small stones embedded around it. It was beautiful and looks quite expensive. But since we’re talking about the Chinese oil conglomerate heir here, it’ll be just pennies for him.

“Just tell her straight doe eyes! I’m getting itchy here in the bushes!”

Luhan groaned, “Seriously, I’m going to bind you to your wushu stick and roast you like a pig! Except you’re a panda so you’re gonna be a roasted panda.”

I then burst out into laughter making Luhan stare at me and laugh along. But then he stopped and looks serious again making me feel nervous.

“Jung Joori… will you–“

“YES! SAY YES JOORI DARLING!”

Both of us groaned. Yes, my mom was fan girling again but it seems like my dad had controlled her making her nag at him for being a boring .

“Jung Joori, hopefully there’ll be no more distraction. So here… will you marry someone like me?”

“No.”

“W-what!?”

“Just kidding! Of course! As if I could back off when it’s already arranged.”

“well, you can always run off with that Chen-Chen guy.”

“Luhan, Chen is my past and we’re just good friends. You are my fiancé and I think I’m sort of falling for you…”

“Sort of???”

“What? You expect me to say “I love you” that soon? Well, sorry Mr. Deer, you have to earn my heart first.” I grinned at him.

He stood up, towering over me and he slowly slip the ring on my fingers and pulled it up in level with his lips and kissed each of my knuckles.

“Challenge accepted.”


A/N:

WOOT WOOT~ So far, i really liked this story. i mean the heck! i crossed from night to day because i realy lurveeee Joori's character~~~

anyways, last 2 days my subbies? Chen-Chen and Baozi day. now, how should i make those? anyways, happy reading y'all!

and COMMENT is highly appreciated! i dont always reply, but when i do, i do it like a boss.