The breakfast and newspaper

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

*SNIFF SNIFF* Ji-Eun rubbed her tummy as she smells the aroma of food. “Ha-ra!! What did you prepare this morning??” She yawned and stretched her hands. *Chuckling voice* “Ji-Eun ah, I can see your tummy!” Ji-Eun sat up on her bed in shock. “Chanyeol!! Why are you in our dorm? Where’s Ha-ra!! And, it’s the girl’s dorm!! How the hack you got in here?” Chanyeol was sitting at the mini sofa next to Ha-ra’s bed and he smiled. “Ha-ra? She got rules to follow! *chuckle* She’s in school now. *pointing out of window*”

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

*Aish! I bet Chanyeol threaten Ji-Eun with the expelling again* I turned and saw a guy cooking at the kitchen. He was wearing our school uniform. “Who are you!!!” I pointed at that person, surprised. That guy turned and looked at me. *he looks quite decent, just that his eyes stand out more.* “Annyeong! I hope I didn’t surprise you. I am Kyungsoo, Chanyeol’s friend, or you can say a part-time butler. I’m cooking breakfast as requested by Chanyeol for Miss Ji-Eun.” He bowed. *I was surprised at how he present himself* “Ah, neh. Kamsahamnida. Don’t call me miss, just call me Ji-Eun.” I smiled awkwardly. “Yes, Ji-Eun.” He bowed again and he flipped the egg over onto the plate. I got down from my bed. “Ji-Eun, your face seemed alright now. That medication is good right?” Chanyeol was flaunting about that medication again. I don’t know why he’s so proud about that grandpa. “Yeah, whatever.” I sighed and go and wash up.

---Chanyeol’s POV---

Hmm…what’s in this room? I shall explore abit here and there. *Beam* “Kyungsoo-ah, are you done with the breakfast?” “Neh, Chanyeol. I hope this taste good.” Kyungsoo turned and placed two plates of breakfast onto the dining table. *Smells nice* “Thanks Kyungsoo. You go to school first. I’m alright here.” “Yes, Chanyeol. Thank you, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo is still as usual. He’s sure an educated kid. He opened the desk drawer next to Ha-ra’s bed and saw something familiar. *Hmm?* I picked it up and opened it. *It’s Ji-Eun’s necklace!!* Why is it doing in Ha-ra’s drawer? The sound of toilet door opening reached my ear and I quickly stuff the necklace into my pocket and closed the drawer. “Ji-Eun! Breakfast is ready!!”

---Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

“Oh. Kamsa.” I put on my jacket and walked towards the dining table. I saw the appetising plate of breakfast. “Woah, Kyungsoo-ssi sure can be a chef!” “Neh, I love his dishes the most. It’s better than the chefs my parents employed at our house!* Chuckle* Come and eat!” Chanyeol sat down at the other end of the dining table. I sat down too and started eating. After a few minutes of awkward silence and sound of munching food, I placed my fork and knife down. “Chanyeol-ah, please don’t do this next time. I don’t want the whole school to gossip about me especially it’s only my first few days of school.” I drank the cup of milk after speaking. “Mwo? I didn’t say I wanted to do this every day for you. I don’t mind if you want me to do so. *Beamed*” I blushed in embarrassment. “A-Aniyo! I just..” Before I could finish speaking, Chanyeol stood up. “I’m full. Arasso. I won’t do this okay? *Smile* He picked up his jacket and wore it so manly infront of me. My heart raced and I dropped my knife onto the floor. I bend to pick up the knife. *No! I can’t think about it!! Shoo!* I facepalmed myself to hid the blush away. I sat up and placed the knife on the table. Suddenly, Chanyeol leaned over. “Mwo!” I was startled. “Ji-Eun. I saw you blushing.” He smirked and opened the door. “See you in school!!” He waved and walked away.

*Mwo!* I haven’t got this feeling since I broke up with Jun. I slapped myself mentally. *Lee Ji-Eun!! Stop thinking about him!!* I turned and looked at the plates. *Aish, have to clear this up on my own now.* I took the plates and threw it into the sink and washed them.

----Minutes later----

*I’m doom!! I’m late for school!!* I quickly grabbed my bag and wore my shoe. *I’m really late this time. Aish! All because of Chanyeol!!* I almost tripped myself over my shoelaces on the way to school. Finally, I reached the classroom, panting. I tidied myself and opened the classroom door. “Mianhae, I’m late.” I bowed to the teacher. She signalled me to hurry to my sit. I thanked her and saw Chanyeol reading a book intensively with his spectacles on again. My heart flutters again. *No, Ji-Eun! I shook my head and sat down.* “Yah, Ji-Eun. You’re late.” Chanyeol said in his deep low voice again. I ignored him and took my books out.

A newspaper, don’t know from where, smacked onto my desk. I looked around to find the person who threw that newspaper at me but everyone seems to be busy with their work. *Aish, who’s so unpolite.* I opened the newspaper. To my surprise, I saw the picture of Chanyeol grabbing my hands out of school!! My jaws dropped. Who’s the one behind this!! Chanyeol noticed my surprised expression and he snatched the newspaper over. “Yah! Give me back!” I yelled and everyone turned and looked at us. I smiled awkwardly and they turned back. “Hah! We’re on the newspaper!” Chanyeol smirked. “Yah! You can still joke about this?!” I hissed. He suddenly leaned over again like just now. “Aren’t you happy?” he whispered into my ear which made me blushed. His daring action was so noticeable that everyone, including those walking outside stopped and looked at us. I quickly pushed him away and stared at him. “Fine! I’m just kidding!” He immediately knew my meaning and apologized.

*I’m dead now. How can I survive in this school without hearing gossips of Chanyeol and me?* I covered my face in embarrassment. If I had known that there’s a school newspaper club, I would have be more careful around him. *What i'm thinking!!* I shouldn't have any form of communication with him in the first place!! I’m a top scholar!! I worked so hard just to come this school and everything was gone just because of Chanyeol. *sigh* 

---Ha-ra's POV---

I knew it. Only if Ji-Eun had left Chanyeol alone and in the first place, if she never knew about Chanyeol. Now, everything is getting complicated. Also, I'm betting on the risk of staying in this school too. Sorry, Ji-Eun. i wanted to help you but i have to save myself first. I placed my hands together, and prayed nothing bad will happen to both Ji-Eun and me. I looked up and saw the chairman of the 'Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub' standing at the backdoor of the class. *Ji-Eun, please be careful. I hope nothing bad will happen to you.* I sighed and continued to do my work. My left eyelid twitched and i turned at looked at Ji-Eun. 

===================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Ah! Another long chappie!! I hope I'm not boring you all out!! AND YES!! If you realised, I added Kyungsoo!! Hope you've liked this chappie!! Next chappie!! Chanyeol confessed??!! Do look forward!!

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!! DO HELP PROMO TOO!!