"A Phone Call from Chanyeol"

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

Ji-Eun went back to the dorm straight. “I’m back.” said in a monotonous voice. She placed her shoes tidily at the shoe rack and her bag on her favorite chair and proceed to the warm comfy bathroom to take a shower.

-----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV----

I felt so comfortable after a nice shower, but my face hurts so much! I took the cream Chanyeol bought from that weird grandpa and applied on my face. How much strength did that Taeyeon put in slapping my face. I pouted.  “Hara, that Taeyeon girl from today is the chairman of the “Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub’?” “Eh? Neh.” Hara was busy doing her homework I guess? Suddenly, she dropped her pencil and stood up.

“Ji-Eun, I’m tired. Remember to switch off the lights later.” “Arasso..” Hara sounded really tired. Did anything happen? She seldom sleeps in so early. I looked at the clock. *Mwo? 7pm only??*

----The phone rang----

*Aish, Who’s that??* Ji-Eun reached for her phone and saw a string of unknown numbers.

“Hara! Do you know who is this??” *Hara seemed to have fallen asleep.*

Ji-Eun then picked up the phone.

Ji-Eun: “Hi! I am Ji-Eun! May I know who this is?”

XXX: “Have you applied the cream on your face??” *said in a very gentle tone yet deep*

Ji-Eun: “Yep, I just applied. Wait, Chanyeol, is that you?!”

Chanyeol: “Bapo. Is there any other guys who have the voice like me?”

Ji-Eun: “Yah! I was about to thank you yet you scold me again.” *pissed*

Chanyeol: “Geez, I like it. I love scolding you. Can’t I?”

Ji-Eun: “Can’t you be more gentlemen? I just can’t get the fact right of so many girls liking you. It’s more of liking your appearance that’s all.” *Pissed x2*

Chanyeol: “Tsk. Is our Ji-Eun jealous?? Mianhae, I’m just that charismatic.” *sounded happy yet a little mischievous*

Ji-Eun: “M—Mwo?! I’m n--not jealous! Just you wait. I’ll chop you into million pieces to---tomorrow.” *face flushed with red while on the phone yet trying to sound angry*

Chanyeol: *Chuckled in the phone* “I’m fine with it! I’ll see how you’ll chop me.” *cracked into laughter again*

Ji-Eun: *Embarrassed* “I can! And I will! I got Hara to help me too. Hmph!”

Chanyeol stayed silent for a moment. “Okay, good night.”

-----The phone hangs up----

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV----

Mwo? He hanged up like…that? Whatever…anyways, how did he got my number? There’s only….wait, it’s Ha-ra? I turned and stared at Hara with deathly eyes. “GOO HA-RA!! You betrayer!!” I went over and pulled away her comfy blanket.

----Ha-ra’s POV----

I’m dead now.

“Ji-Eun! Ji-Eun! Listen to me. You know me and you are poor. Right? He is a rich bastard. Okay? Get the facts right. That day, after lunch, you stormed away and he saw me. He knew everything about you and I was truly surprised. He actually threatened me if I don’t give him your number, he’ll chased me out of school. And you know why. I came in because you’re the top scorer and you helped me in. I guess…he likes you, but hopefully that’ll be a good way for you to forget Jun.” I said everything in a shot, and I almost got out of breathe.

 “Oh.” Ji-Eun’s facial expression changed totally. She’s no more the expression which is on the verge of killing me, but on the verge of crying. “Ha-ra, I’m sorry. Maybe, having his number now isn’t a bad thing. I can call him whenever the ‘Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub’ becomes threatening to me, right?” Ji-Eun’s eyes glittered with tears within.

“Ji-Eun….” I walked towards her and gave her a hug. “Don’t think about Jun anymore. Alright?” I patted her back and comforted her. “Ha-ra, I’m fine.” She snuggled into her favorite blanket and sobbed herself to sleep. *I guess, Jun still stands somewhere in her heart. Isn’t it?” I went to the light switch and off the lights. The moonlight penetrated through the translucent curtain and created a very melancholic atmosphere for the night.

=========================================================================================================================

Author's Note: 

Ah~ A little long time time round^^ I hope you like it!!

DO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!! KAMSA!!