Chapter 3: Angel looks with devil heart

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

---Lee Ji-eun's POV---

Finally, the teacher came out from the class and as politely as I can, I bowed to the teacher, “Thanks for the hardwork!!” I greeted. However, she doesn’t seem to be pleased with me and had ignored my words. She continued to walk on, not even looking at me for a while.*How can teachers be this rude!!*

“Aren’t you shameless? She treated us unfairly and you still act so polite to her. She only look at people that will benefit her. You’re nothing and you want to try getting her to like you?? Save your energy. It’s useless.” Chanyeol stepped out from the class. “Hmph!” I turned and walked away. “Aish! You…dare ignore me! Aish!!” He walked infront of me and stopped me. He held my chin which surprised me. “What you trying….” I pushed him away with my utmost energy. “Tsk. You’re not my cup of tea, don’t worry. I won’t like someone as beastly as you.” I don’t know how entertaining it could be by bullying me and teasing me. “Laugh as much as you want. Even you die from laughter no one will care about you.” I smirked. “Mwo? No one cares about me?? There are tons of people who are dying to take care of me!!” just as he finishes his sentence, girls around crazily ran up to him, "Chanyeol Oppa, I'll take care of you!!" all screaming and squealing. Those crazy fangirls disgusted me. How in the world can such a person can be the kingka of the school? The minds of these innocent girls must have been polluted by this erted Chanyeol.

“Ding…Dong…Ding…” The next lesson was about to start but I still have to be punished outside. I wished I could go back to my dorm to study instead of wasting time like this.

After a short lesson, someone suddenly came out from the class and I thought it was someone calling me to go into the class. However, just as” I turned and about to go into the class, I bumped on someone and I looked up. “Chanyeol??” I was surprised. He pushed me away. “Hey, are you dying for my hug?? Don’t come voluntarily in my arms. The next time you do that, I won’t go easy on you.” “What? No!! I didn’t!!” I frantically denied.

He continued to read a book in his hand. He looked charismatic when he’s reading a book so intensively. He seemed to be immense in the story and he looked better in spectacles. At least, he don’t look as jerky as he was without spectacles. Only if he had wings, he must be the most beautiful angel.

“Hey, you had never seen such a handsome guy like me in your whole life? You’re drooling already.” He clapped. “Huh?” I wiped my mouth but there’s nothing. “Haha! You actually believed me!!” He laughed like a playful kid. “Aish! For a moment I really see you as handsome but now, not anymore!!”

“Anyways, why are you outside? Ha! You must be up to no-good.” I took my book and was about to hit him when he managed to stop me once again. “I saw you and you seemed lonely so I decided to accompany you and you took a book, trying to hit me??” He grabbed my hands really tight. “Ouch!! I’m sorry!! Accompany?? I won’t believe that.” I turned away, continue reading my book. He stomped off angrily.

“Hey, Park Chanyeol!! Didn’t you say to accompany me?? Where are you going??” I carried my bag and followed him. “It’s none of your business!!” He didn’t even turn to look at me. However, after some time, he suddenly stopped walking. “Lee Ji-eun, you’re first day here. Since you’re so daring, dare to abscond today??” “Abscond??” I have never tried absconding throughout my entire life. “Scared-eh…ah, then just treat it like nothing happened.” He walked away again. “Wait! Let’s go!” I stood upright infront of him, accepting his challenge.”Alright, don’t go back on your words!!” Chanyeol grabbed my hands and ran out of the school.

----Chanyeol’s POV----

She’s really different. I’ve tried this method with many girls but all of them were afraid of being punished. And also Baek-- I thought of Baekhyun again. It's been a year since i think of him...

Anyways,despite hating me so much, why is she willing to accept my challenge, without knowing where I might bring her to. Lee Ji-eun, things are getting interesting…if not for you, i'll think i'll forget about Baekhyun. Tears threatened to fall again on the thought of those happy moments with Baekhyun.

===================================================================================================================

Author’s Note:

Annyeong!! I’m AngiieQii with chapter 3!! I hope you'll like it!! 

DO COMMENT & SUBCRIBE!!

I <3 all subbies!! Do support my story!!

===================================================================================================================