Chanyeol’s Lips

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

*Aww, I’m still tired…” I opened my eyes slowly and I twitched a little. “Mwo!!” I jumped out of the bed with the blanket. “Chanyeol!! Why are you here?!!” I was abit weak and I fell when I tried to stand on the ground. “Aish! You can’t even stand properly!!” Chanyeol supported me to the bed. I was shocked when I saw Chanyeol smiling at me when I opened my eyes. I stared at him literally with all the questions marks above my head. “What are you doing here??” I’m a little nervous. *Wait…This is a new pyjamas…who changed it for me!!!* I looked at my pyjamas then at Chanyeol again. What exactly happened!! Did Chanyeol….*Aniyo Aniyo* I wrapped myself tight with the blanket in case Chanyeol really done anything.

“Hmm…Why I’m here…What do you think??” He scanned me up and down and stared at my with a very erted pairs of eyes. “Kyaa!!” I looked at my and then gave him on tight slap without even thinking twice. “You ert!!” The slap was quite loud and alarming. I looked around and came to realized that this is a single ward room. I wasn’t really paying much to the room until I looked around. *I’m in the hospital? What happened yesterday? I was and then…I can’t remember.*

“Yah…Lee Ji-Eun..” Chanyeol suddenly became very serious and looked at me at the side of his eyes. “I’ll make you pay for this slap.” It was dead silence for a moment when suddenly he pushed my shoulders down onto the bed and his lips touched mine. I was dumbfounded. I think for at least 5 seconds or so I wasn’t reacting to his kiss until I came to realized that he was kissing me. I was about to scream when suddenly he wrapped me in his arms and whispered into my ears, “Ji-Eun, be mine.”

It was like he had well-trained for today as everything was so swift that I couldn’t make any reaction at all. I finally realized what was happening when he said “be mine” and I tried with all my might to push him away. “Park Chanyeol!! You’re crazy!! Let go!!” I struggled to get out from his arms but he was too strong. “If you wish..” He let go of me. The first thing I did was to dash for the door. Just as I opened the door, Chanyeol had placed a hand on the door which caused the door to slam hard. *My back facing him* “Chanyeol…please don’t…” Tears started to fall.

I saw one of his hands reaching for the doorknob, and something clicked. *He locked the door.* “Ji-Eun, saranghae.” His deep voice sounded so sincere and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I was 0cm apart from him. Tears continued to fall and everything was just too absurd. For a moment I was and now, Chanyeol said he loved me. What’s wrong with all these people? *Jun…*

----Chanyeol’s POV-----

Ji-Eun’s back now feel so warm and comfortable. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but there’s a sudden surge of doing these. I’m sorry to have made her cry, but I hope she accepts me. I must have startled her. “Ji-Eun...” I finally let go off her and she didn’t plan to runaway too. She turned around. “Please go. I don’t want to see your face.” Ji-Eun looked down, lifeless. I tried to kiss her but she turned her face away. “Be mine. There are many girls who want to be my girlfriend. Why aren’t you accepting me?” I tried to convince her to be my girlfriend.

“Chanyeol, if you think kissing is equivalent to confessing and I should be like those girls, so be it. It’s none of my business that there are so many girls dying to be your girlfriend. Isn’t it better for you?? You could easily find a replacement of me in those girls. So why choose me??” Ji-Eun walked out of the ward. I was dumbfounded at the way she’s speaking at me. “Mwo…” I looked at her back,speechless.

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV----

*Jun…Ha-ra…Chanyeol* I suddenly remembered the other time when Ha-ra supported the idea of me finding new love. However, I’m really worried that I have to go through those painful memories again. I’m really not for it. I had sworn not to accept any relationships as easily as with Jun. I’m too gullible. Jun…you’re a jerk. *tears fall once again on the thought of Jun.*

I’ve not realized that I had walked these far from the hospital and the sky was turning dark. I’m already quite near the school and the dorm. *Car horned* I turned and looked. *Ha-ra??* “Ji-Eun!! Why are you out of the hospital?? I was about to bring hearty porridge over as you’re sick. Are you alright now? You look really pale!! Come, we’ll sit the taxi back to dorm. It’s getting late!!”

----Ha-ra’s POV----

Something must have happened at the hospital. If not, she wouldn’t had walked from the hospital to home and she looked spaced out all the time. I wondered what had happened…

She remained silence even after her bath. We didn’t converse at all literally unless you count ‘what time is it?’ as conversing.

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was a text message received.

-----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV-----

Who is it?? I clicked opened the message.

“From: Bapo Chanyeol

Are you awake? Please do rest well and don’t tire yourself out. P.S: Sorry for being rude to you.

For: My Darling Ji-Eun”

I rolled my eyes and threw the phone on the table. Ha-ra looked at me. Today, I didn’t really speak to Ha-ra and I’m sorry. I should have explained to her. I shall do that tomorrow then I’m tired today.

I snuggled into my comfy blanket and switched off my lamp.

-----Ha-ra’s POV----

What’s with the message?? She still seems unhappy.

===================================================================================================================

Author’s Note:

Chanyeol confessed!! What's next?? Please wait patiently for the next chapter!!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!