"Surprised" early in the morning...

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

Ha-ra was busy preparing hearty porridge for Ji-Eun while Ji-Eun is still in her deep sleep. “Ji-Eun!! Lee Ji-Eun!!” Suddenly, a familiar was heard from outside. Ha-ra was curious who was it so she went over to the window and to her surprise, she saw Chanyeol and a car outside the dorm and many girls was at the gate looking at Chanyeol. Ha-ra went over to Ji-Eun. “Yah, Ji-Eun!! Wake up!! Did you accept Chanyeol?!!”

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV----

*Who…Mwo?!!* I sat up right away after what Ha-ra said although I’m still quite weak, but I jumped down from my bed and went over to the window. *Omo…* “Oh! Ji-Eun!” Chanyeol beamed and waved at me like a kid. Girls at the gate turned their head and all eyes darted at me. *Omo!! I ducked down.*

“Ha-ra!! Close the window!!” I covered my face. She nodded and drew the window curtain. I sighed. Then stood up and peeked through the window curtain. *I hope he gives up…* Just as I turned away and going to the toilet for wash up, Chanyeol suddenly shouted. “Ji-Eun!! I’m going up now!! I brought you breakfast!!” my eyes widened and I looked at Ha-ra. “Ha-ra!! What should I do!! Chase him away please!!” I clapped my hands together and looked at Ha-ra with puppy eyes. She sighed. “Fine~”

I quickly went to the toilet and I wished I’m an ostrich so I could hide my head underground. At this rate, the whole school would have knew that Chanyeol is chasing after me. Andwae!! *Hid face in palms* I splashed water on my face and looked at the mirror. *Why me out of all the girls!!* I clenched my fist and want to punch the mirror but I didn’t.

Suddenly, the bell rang and that familiar voice of Chanyeol was heard. *I can never hide from him even if I want to.* The door was opened by Ha-ra but I’m still in the toilet, ears placed against the door to hear what’s happening outside. “Ji-Eun ah!! I bought breakfast!! I’m not sure if you like doughnuts but I bought some from the patisserie opposite the street.” “Hey, Chanyeol-ssi!! Please leave your breakfast and go. Thank you.” Ha-ra stopped Chanyeol. However, Chanyeol seemed to be threatening Ha-ra with the expelling issue again.

Gosh…He bought it from petite patisserie!! The most famous bakery in Seoul! (A/N: it’s fake, only for fanfic purpose) I drooled as I smelled the aroma of the doughnuts. Obediently, I opened the door. Chanyeol popped out right infront of me and I screamed. I glanced at Ha-ra but she shrugged. I pouted in anger.

“Ji-Eun darling~” My hair stands upon his sweet but deep voice. He tried to hug me but I ducked away and reached for the doughnuts. “Thanks for your doughnuts, you can go now.” I pointed to the door. “Aren’t you going school with me??” Chanyeol puffed his cheeks which is undeniably cute. *Awkward cough* “No.”

-----Chanyeol’s POV-----

I pouted. “So…I’m being sweet but you rejected me. I have no choice then.” I turned serious and walked slowly and firm towards Ji-Eun. “Mwo!” Her expression is so funny. “Chanyeol-ssi…you…” I glanced at Ha-ra and she became silence. I saw Ji-Eun trying to take her bag nearby and opening the door. Just as she turned the doorknob, I leaned on her with one hands on the door. “Where are you going? Darling~” I can clearly hear her heartbeat. “Our Ji-Eun heart is beating very quickly...” I whispered beside her ears.

---Lee Ji-Eun’s POV-----

“Mwo!! Go away!!” I pushed Chanyeol away and dashed towards the dumbfounded Ha-ra. “Ha-ra! Let’s go!” I grabbed Ha-ra’s hands and stomped out of the room. Just before I stepped out of the room, I stepped on Chanyeol’s feet purposely and said, “If you do that again I’ll ignore you forever. Hmph!” I let go of Ha-ra’s hands once we’re in the lift. “Ha-ra…I think we’ve surprised you.”

“Neh…It’s really surprising.” Ha-ra still seemed to be in her shock-state. The lift finally reached the ground floor. “Hmm, let’s go! Hope we won’t see that irritating Chanyeol.” I puffed my cheeks. *I was angry on the thought about Chanyeol though I’m blushing when he leaned over but that’s really rude to me.*

The lift dinged and just as I walked out of the lift, I saw Chanyeol. “Let’s go!” He came into the lift and grabbed my hands. “Oii!! Chanyeol!! Ha-ra, please help me!” I struggled to escape from his grab but he grabbed me tighter which hurt my hands. He grabbed me to his car and pushed me into the front seat. He helped me with the safety belt and he slammed the door. I tried to escape but again, Chanyeol pushed me back into the seat and I stopped struggling.

Ha-ra stood outside the car dumbfounded. “Chanyeol! What about Ha-ra?? Isn’t she going too??” ‘Nope, she will go herself. You’re mine, but she’s not.” Chanyeol lowered the car window. “Ha-ra, mianhae. Please go to school on your own. Annyeong!!” All the girls were screaming and making a din. I looked empathetically at Ha-ra and signaled to her. *Ha-ra, mianhae~* I think she understood. She nodded and sighed. The car moved and I’m soon far from Ha-ra and the girls.

===================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Mianhae...The story is getting dry :(  I hope i can add some juicyness in subsequent chappies!! Do wait patiently!! Kamsa!! I'm thankful for those who subscribed and commented!! Love you all subbies!! 

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!