Bet with me

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

"I'm so late this time..." Ji-eun pushed the door opened. "I'm sorry.." She bowed 90degrees again. It was silent, she found it odd and she stood right up surprised. "Where's everyone else?"

"Yah!" Ji-Eun was shocked. She jumped and quickly turned around. She let out a sign of relief, it was Ha-ra. “Where did you go with Chanyeol just now? Where’s he? Quarrelled again?” Ha-ra looked around and asked lots of questions.

 “Where’s everyone?” Ji-eun questioned Ha-ra. “Oh, they went for a short break, they are about to come back soon. Hey, you haven’t answered my question.” Ha-ra puffed her cheeks. The interval clock struck.

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV----

I guess….Chanyeol won’t be coming back. I took out my notebook and started doodling while waiting for the next lesson. Suddenly, a loud sound made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked up. “Chanyeol?!”

“Yes, Honey~ I’m back!” He beamed. I was dumb-founded. *Where did he get the uniform from….* I continued my doodling when the teacher came in. “Um…class! Please do this piece of assignment while I go sort something at the office. If you’re not sure about the question, umm…just ask Ji-Eun! Ji-Eun, is it alright with you?”

“Huh? Um! Sure!” I answered.

 “Alright! I’ll be back!” The teacher said as she walked out of the classroom. All the girls around came up to my desk like a gush of river. However, they are not looking for me, but Chanyeol.

Seriously, I just don’t get these girls, using asking questions just to get a chance to talk to Chanyeol. This is plain idiotic. *tsk tsk* I scoffed and continued with my assignment.

-----Park Chanyeol’s POV----

I was surrounded by a group of girls yet Ji-Eun doesn’t care about me. I just don’t get what girls are thinking. “Chanyeol oppa—“

 The girls around me kept asking me about their work and I was seriously getting annoyed by their voices. I sighed. “Ji-Eun Honey, what do you want to have for lunch?” I gleamed and looked at Ji-eun.

“Who’s your honey…” Ji-Eun ignored me and was doing her assignment seriously. The girls suddenly became quiet and all dumb-founded. “Lee Ji-Eun…You ditched our Chanyeol oppa, “ they mumbled.

Ji-Eun and I looked up at them. The girls seemed irritated from their facial expression. “Ani—“ she tried to answer, but someone cut her off.

“Yah! Lee Ji-Eun! Who are you to ditch Chanyeol oppa!!” A girl became agitated.

“Yah! Whoever dares to touch my Ji-Eun, you be like this piece of paper.” I crushed the assignment and threw it in the bin. The girls were shocked. I pulled Ji-Eun’s hands and stormed out of the class. The teacher saw us. “Yah! Park Chanyeol! Stand there!” I sped up.

------Lee Ji-Eun’s POV-----

My feet started to run too and my hand was hold tight by Chanyeol. “Let go! My hands hurt!” I squealed. He stopped. “Park Chanyeol! What’s wrong with you! I’m going back.”

Just as I turned around, he stopped me. “Ji-Eun, the day after tomorrow is a mock examination. Do you wanna bet with me?” Bet? Hah! I’ve never been afraid of losing. “Yea sure, bet on..?”

“Ji-Eun, I want to bet that I will surpass your result this time. If I win this bet, you have to be mine.” He looked at me with his face imprinted with confidence.

 “Park Chanyeol, what if you’ve lost?” I was rather confident in winning the bet as well. He thought for a while before saying, “Then I will leave you alone forever.”

“Haha! That’s what you’ve said! I will definitely win you.” I smirked.

Throughout the day, I was day-dreaming about winning the bet. Once the test is over, I will be freed forever from this devil Chanyeol’s clutch. I smiled and giggled. “Ahh, how I wished time could be faster.”

=====================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Hii! Im so sorry for not updating but i'm nearing my national examinations so i can't possibly update and on my computer due to heavy schedules in school. I hope subbies still continue to support this story and i promise to continue this story once i've finished my national examination which is near mid or end november. 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!