The revenge of the ‘Ultimate Chanyeol’s Fansclub’

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

 

Lee Ji-Eun was sleeping soundly in her dorm when suddenly she heard some whining sound and her blanket was pulled away by a jerk. “Who pulled…” Before Ji-Eun could get the picture, she was knocked out by someone.

----Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

*cold water splashed onto me* “Omo!! What was that!!” I screamed when I felt a sudden chill splashed on me and I woke up. I saw familiar silhouettes. *Sneeze* it’s middle of the night and the wind was strong. I shivered eventually and tried to stand up. However, I realized that my hands and legs were tied up.

“Hah! Look at her! Dirty Bi***!! Leave our Chanyeol alone and she just wouldn’t! Yah! You! Are you after chanyeol’s money?? I have tons!!” It must be the ‘Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub’ again. I tried to look abit closely and….Yes, they are. I tried to shout back when I realized my mouth was sealed with tape!! Omg…are they experts in kidnapping like this? In a panic, I tried with all my might to break away from the tight rope that tied my hands but it fails. I scream with all my might but it’s of no use. Taeyeon shook her head. “Tsk Tsk Tsk, oh see that little poor thing. Seohyun-ah, tear her tape. Let’s hear what she’ve got to say. *smirk*”   

*Tape removed*

“Yah! Taeyeon *I don’t even bother with formality*!! What are you trying to do!!” I finally screamed everything out, loud and clear but with a little fear. Anyways, it’s the first time I’m encountering such incident. “Mwo? What I’m trying to do? Aren’t you an expert in handling guys? I brought some for you! Aren’t you happy?? They can satisfy all your needs more than Chanyeol could! Aren’t you happy??!!” She came over and grabbed my hair and if her glare can kill, I would be dead right then. She signaled something. Suddenly, two guys came over. “Hey babe…” One guy wore blue glittering jacket while the other wore a grey-like printed jacket. “Ah—Aniyo!! Andwae!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tiffany smirked and yelled to both the guys, “Yah! Sehun-ah! Jongin-ah! Have fun!!” The grey-like printed shirt guy seemed to be the ‘Sehun’ Tiffany mentioned and the guy with blue glittering jacket seemed to be ‘Jongin’. *Gosh…I’m like…only 16.* they looked older than me, are they in the graduating class or…? I tried to struggle with all my might but my hands and legs were tied up!! I couldn’t move and I screamed at the every single touch this two guys’ fingers on my skin.

At that very moment, the only that came to my mind was “Chanyeol, please save me.” My visions starts to get blur and I only can feel myself being molested top to toe. Every pieces of clothing seems to be torn into pieces and left my bare body, cold. The sharp and irritating laughter from the three girls and my visions got blurrier.

Suddenly, a gush of warm body temperature hugged me with a familiar voice, “Sorry I’m late.” That was the last thing I heard and felt until everything turned blackout.

-----Chanyeol’s POV-----

I knew it, Taeyeon is back to using her same old tricks. I glared at Taeyeon and the girls. “You girls…” I hugged tight onto Ji-Eun. It’s like hugging a piece of ice. She was really cold. “Ji-Eun! Ji-Eun-ah!” I tried waking her up but she seemed to be fainted due to the cold weather. I took my coat of and covered Ji-Eun’s body. “Everything will be alright.” I looked at the both guys. “you guys!!” In a fit of anger, I stood up and swing a punch right at the guy with blue glittering jacket and the other guy backed off. “Woah, chill. We’re just playing with her right? She’s not even your babe!” The guy in grey-printed jacket joked. The blue jacket guy seemed to be pissed but he retreated. “I’ll make her mine.” I glanced at all of them and carried Ji-Eun in my arms. “Get lost.” I knocked the both guys who was blocking my way with my shoulders. I walked up to Taeyeon and the girls. “Taeyeon. I’m serious this time. If you ever land a finger, or if anyone land a finger on her. You know what I’ll do.” I don’t even bother to look at her and carried on walking to my car. “Chanyeol!! Chanyeol Oppa!!” the girls shouted out but I didn’t bother at all. All I knew was to send Ji-Eun to the hospital first.

----Ha-ra’s POV----

Maybe…Chanyeol wasn’t a bad person after all. I hope Ji-Eun’s alright. Aniyo, I should go to the hospital too. Aish! My hand hurts. They tied the rope really tight. Never mind, Ji-Eun is more important right now. I grabbed my bag and leave the dorm. I was lucky enough to flag a taxi the moment I reached outside the dorm. *Ji-Eun, you will be alright…*

=========================================================================================================================

Author's Note: 

Sorry!! Chanyeol will be confessing in the next chapter!! Not this!! I'll update soon!! 

*I'm also guilty about using cute maknae sehun and kkamjong as villians in my fanfic!! I love them so so much hence i feel so much guilty!! Subbies, please forgive me if you're a Sehun/Kai biased!! I'm truly sorry!!*

DO COMMENT & SUBCRIBE!!