A Self-Defeating Move

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

------Ji-Eun's POV---------

"Yah! Where exactly we're going?? We're gonna be late!!" I looked out of the window and we seems to be heading towards the city than our school!! I've left bad impression of myself in the school and now where he's bringing me to?? "Stop making a din, we've reached." Chanyeol parked his car. "Mwo? Here is a hotel!! We're going to a hotel?!" I widened my eyes. "Yes...why?" Chanyeol looked at me closely, and he moves nearer. "My Ji-Eun...what are you thinking? Are you thinking about my innocent and bare---" "Aniyo!!!" *pushes Chanyeol away and alight* Oh. I saw a very famous chinese restaurant. It's located at the hotel. *So he wanted to treat me to a chinese cuisine?* I looked at Chanyeol and pointed to the chinese restaurant. He sighed and nodded. I let out a sigh of relief. "Lee Ji-Eun, I'm not as 'dirty' or 'polluted' like you." Chanyeol smirked. "Mwo!!" I pouted and ran infront of Chanyeol. "I don't want." I stared at Chanyeol. "Then you want..." Chanyeol pointed to the rooms of the hotel. "Aniyo!! I want to go school." "Okay, but you're hungry." Chanyeol looked away again. "I'm no---" My stomach growled again. "See..you're hungry. You won't die missing the first two classes. Go, I'll treat you breakfast." He held my hands and walked towards the restaurant. 

------Chanyeol's POV------

'Welcome! How many seatings?" "2 please." "Please proceed to table 27" "Kamsa" Table 27....table..."There." Ji-Eun pointed to the table next to the window. "Ah, haha." I walked over. "Ji-Eun, what you want to eat?" "I don't like chinese food." I pouted. "Just have some please? You want some chinese dim-sum? Um, i don't know what is it but chinese have them for breakfast." "Hmm, anything." "Waiter, please give me all the dim-sum you have here. Thanks."

-----Ji-Eun's POV-----

"All!!?" I exclaimed and the waiter and chanyeol looked at me---surprised. "Ah..*smile* Mr. Waiter, we can't finish all please take our orders later. I got something to tell this person." "Yep, sure miss." "Park Chanyeol!!" I shout whispered Chanyeol. "You said anything. So ALL is counted as anything." Chanyeol sat up annd played with his tea. "Anything but not all!!" I looked at the menu and saw the price. Each dim-sum is equivalent to half of my expense. What is going on in this society....broad-daylight robbery? "Chanyeol...i don't want anything. I just want a cup of coffee." I flipped to the coffee menu, each coffee is equivalent to 2 cakes at the bakery. "Chanyeol, i think---" "Ji-Eun ah, you're not paying for it why are you looking at the price?" "I'm just finding it not worth the price!!" Chanyeol smirked and leaned forward."So, are you a wanna-be Mrs. Park? Helping me to save money or you're my maid?" "NONE!" I exclaimed and most people at the other tables heard and turned around. 

-----Chanyeol's POV----

Ji-Eun seems angry. "Kay, we shall have a simple chinese dish and go okay?" I looked at Ji-Eun sincerely. She nodded. "Mr. Waiter! Give me two set of this!" Soon, the dish is here. Ji-Eun looked at the dish. She doesn't seem to be happy with the dish and she's thinking something else. "Ji-Eun! What are you thinking?"

-----Ji-Eun's POV----

There's once I book I read say,"If you do not like the other party, when eating, eat as messy as possible, just to make sure the other party feels disgusted and they will give up liking you." I smiled. Treating the dish as an enemy, i tried eating messily. "Ji-Eun, i can see that you're hungry. But eat slowly, you'll choke." He smiled. That smile is the most heart-warming smile i saw from him and my heartbeat started accelerating. I choked. I coughed and my rice was all over the table. Chanyeol didn't feel disgusted instead, he was worried. "Ji-Eun, are you okay? I told you to eat slowly already." he patted my back which feels comfortable. "Come." He turned my head and took a tissue to clean my mouth. *Mwo...* Although it's not the first time our face came so near but this time he looked totally kind and it's just super heart-warming seeing his face. *snap* "Lee Ji-Eun, i can hear your heartbeat. Are you moved by these small little actions? Hmm, soon you'll be officially mine." He smirked. "Yah! I'll clean everything myself!" My face was burning. I couldn't be blushing! "Honey, your face is red." "Honey?!" My face was flushed-red immediately and I grabbed the tea and poured onto Chanyeol. "Oww! Hot! Hot! Waiter!" The waiter nearby took a big mug of water and splashed onto Chanyeol. I felt a little regret using hot tea to splash on him but who cares. At least I'm a little pleased right now. I stormed off out of the restaurant and i knew everyone was watching. 

=========================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Mianhae, unable to update efficiently as I'm preparing for major exams. I hope I could finish this fanfic before my exams come again and also i hope you can wait patiently and like my story!!

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!