meeting each other..

Your love is all I need

 

No one POV

Yunho and Yun Hee were looking at each other for a moment until Myungsoo came in. “Yun hee-ah, you’re awake?” Yun Hee came back to reality. “ah nae, we have a customer, you can go back to work, I’ll take care of this customer” “araso”. Myungsoo went back as Yun Hee was relieved. “let’s go, I’ll take you to your seat.” Before she can take another step, Yunho grabbed her wrist, Yun Hee turn back. “wae? What is it?” Yunho was amazed by her beauty. “I wanted to know your name, I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho.” Yun Hee smiled. “I’m Yun Hee, Lee Yun Hee and this is my grandma’s place. Welcome and I’ll take you to your table.” Yunho smile and follow her to his table. She sat him down and gives him a menu. “Let me know when you’re ready.” Yun Hee walked away with a smile on her face.

Yunho POV

She’s such a beauty, I never thought she would be this beautiful. I finally found her. Suddenly, his phone ranged. “Yoboseoyo?” “oppa?”. It was Yuri, the girl who grew with Yunho and loves him for a long time. “What is it?” Yunho answer with a sarcastic tone. “Oppa, where are you?” She answered with a cutie voice. “I’m on a vacation, so leave me alone.” He hang up the phone and turn it off. “Now I can have a relax vacation without anyone disturbing me.”

No one POV

Yun Hee went back to Yunho’s table and ask him if he’s ready to order. “I’ll have a vanilla milkshake, water, and a ddoubokki.” Yun Hee wrote down the order. “Kamsamida, I’ll be right with you.” Yun Hee went back to the kitchen to make some milkshake and bring a glass of water. She went back until someone grabbed her outside. Yunho saw what happen and quickly went after her. He saw the old guy grabbing her top. “LET GO OF ME!!” “Not unless you have my money, you owe me or else I will turn you as my wife.” Yunho was angry and furious so he ran and attacked them down. Yun Hee was scared and look at Yunho who fought against the guy. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER, YOU !!” “Mian-hae, she and her grandma owe us some money and she needs to pay us back or else!” Yunho took out his wallet and threw cash at the guy. “IS THIS ENOUGH?!” The men count the money and were satisfied. “You’re finally free, consider yourself lucky.” They walk away as Yunho went to Yun Hee who was in a scared mood.

Yunho POV

I was worried about Yun Hee and took off my coat and put it over her shoulders. She looked at me with tears and hug me tightly. “Yunho-sshi, I’m scared.” I was sad to see her like this.
“gwenchanayo, I’m here…you’re fine now…” Yunho carry her bridal style and took her inside.

Myungsoo POV

I was worried about Yun Hee because she was gone out of nowhere. Then I saw this guy carry Yun Hee and it was the same guy that I saw with her earlier. I didn’t know who she was so I went up to them. “Yun Hee, gwenchana?” He looked at me. “She’s fine…there was some group of guys that took her out and I saved her…she’s safe now.” Yun Hee was now sound asleep and Yunho took her to the room. “May I ask who you are?” I asked. “I’m Jung Yunho and I’m here for a vacation.” He took out his hand. “Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Myungsoo.” I shake his hands and we talk to each other like buddies until he went back. I check on Yun Hee and she was resting. So I went home and did my homework.

No one POV

Yunho woke up and went to take a walk at the beach. He was wandering around until he saw Yun Hee walking towards him, but she was looking down. “Yun Hee?” She look up and was shocked to see him in front of him. “oh, Yunho-sshi, what are you doing here?” She asked. “I’m here to see around since this is my vacation.” He chuckled and scratched his hair. “Oh jinja?  How about I give you a tour?” She smiled. “araso, let’s go.” They were walking around until someone came and interrupted. “Yuri?”

 

 

What’s going to happen? Yuri came and what will Yunho do?

I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic so far. I like the way it is now since it’s not like a script hehe

Please subscribe and comment<3  

 

No Silent readers please, I want your opinion :)