is she pregnant?

Your love is all I need

 

No one POV

Yuri was outside of the door in front of Yun Hee. “Who is it?” Yunho asked and saw Yuri outside. “What are you doing here?” Yun Hee asked. Yuri was looking at Yunho then at Yun Hee. “I’m here to talk to you two, mind letting me in?” Yuri said in a rude tone. “I will if you get rid of your rude attitude.” Yun Hee said. They let her in and started to sit down. “What is it that you want to talk about?” Yunho asked. Yuri put on her “innocent” face and said “Oppa, please come back to me…I love you…please.” Yuri said in a innocent tone. Yun Hee was angry but she held it back. “Why do you want him back when he loves me and not you?” Yun Hee fire back. Yuri was shocked and speechless. “I know what you’re pulling, you think I don’t know that you’re putting on a innocent face.” Yun Hee said and Yunho calm her down. “Calm down.” Yun Hee took a deep breath while Yuri was trying to make up stories. “I’m pregnant.” Yun Hee and Yunho were shocked but she knew that Yuri was lying. “You liar! Why would you be pregnant unless you use some fake evidence to fool us? You think I’m stupid? There are a lot of things that I know and you wouldn’t want to mess with me. If you are telling me the truth, then let’s go to the hospital and check up if you really ARE pregnant.” Yun Hee said in a confident voice. Yuri was shocked how tough and strong Yun Hee is and she wanted to give in but something told her to keep on lying. “This is the evidence of me and my baby.” Yunho took it and looked at it, although it looks real, Yun Hee knows that it’s fake. “All right, let’s go examine this at the hospital right now.” Yun Hee smirked and they all went to the hospital.

 

Yuri POV

I was really shocked that Yun Hee actually knows a lot of things that I didn’t expected. Great, now I’m going to get caught. We arrived at the hospital and Yun Hee grab my arm tightly and brought me to the check up room. I was very nervous but I had a feeling that she knows that I’m lying. I quickly grabbed her wrist. “Wait!” I said and she turns around to face me. “I…I…” She cut me off. “You think I’m stupid that I would fall for your trap…I know that you’re lying because you see the bottom of the picture is another name and also, we can ask the doctor’s permission to check the DNA if it matches.” Yun Hee looked at me and dragged me to the room. “Doctor, I would like you to confirm if this girl is really pregnant because she caused an evil crime.” She said and I looked down. “Okay then, please have a seat.” The doctor said.

 

No one POV

The doctor went to examine Yuri’s body and they look at the screen to see if the baby is there or not. Yun Hee was very confident that the baby is fake so she decided to make a deal with Yuri. “If the baby is fake, stay away from us. If it’s real, you can have him, understand?” Yuri looked down and nodded. The doctor examines the screen and took a deep sigh. After the examination, the doctor told them that the results will come out in a few moments so the girls decided to sit with Yunho and wait. “Yun Hee, what do you think the results will be?” He asked and Yun Hee took a moment to think. “It depends, but we made a deal already. If she does have a baby, I’ll let you go and if she doesn’t, she must stay away from us.” Yun Hee said. Yunho was shocked and held Yun Hee’s hand. “No! I can’t bear to live my life without you…please…don’t leave me…I don’t want to begin my life like this.” Yun Hee was sad but she knew that things will happen. “We’ll see what happens with the result.” Yun Hee said. The doctor came out and she has the results. “Well, the results are…Yuri is pregnant.” Yunho and Yun Hee were shocked and she looked down while Yuri was happy and smiled. “Well, this is good news and the father is you, Yunho.” He looked down and looks at Yun Hee. He saw tears falling from her eyes. “Yun Hee-ah…” She looked up and smile. “Congratulations, you’re going to be a father soon. I hope you both raise your baby with love and happiness. Well, this is my last time seeing you two and be happy together.” Yun Hee said and walked away.

 

So what do you guys think? You may hate me now but hey, it’s a fanfic and it will have drama.

Also, I’m sorry for not updating lately but my schedule is packed now since I have a month left for our 30th year anniversary of our church celebration.

So please subscribe and comment of what you think of my fanfic. SILENT READERS, please comment too!