last moment in Jeju Island

Your love is all I need

No one POV

Yun Hee woke up in a beauty morning and went downstair to make breakfast for halmoni and Myungsoo oppa, she was going to pack some breakfast for Yunho so he wouldn't have to use his money to purchase a morning meal. She was cooking some kimchi, rice, sushi, and jja ja myun for her family. She left a note and breakfast on the table for her halmoni and Myungsoo while she went out to the hotel to meet Yunho. She wanted to surprised him with her homemade meal and went to the main table.

Yun Hee POV

I went to the main table to find which room Yunho is in. "Annyeong haseyo! I want to know what room is Jung Yunho is in." I asked the lady. "yes ma'am, May I ask for your name?" I was blushing. "just say it's a secret..please.." I told her as she smiled. "It's room 135, 2nd floor." I thank her and went to the room.

Yunho POV

I was awake by the doorbell and I was so exhausted..I decided to fall back asleep but then someone kept constantly ringing the bell so I got up and open the door..I was shocked to see who it was.."Yuri-ah? what are you doing?" I asked. She came in and I close the door. "I'm here to feed you some food.." I was annoyed until I heard a doorbell rang again. I open it and it was Yun Hee. "oh oppa! I brought--oh..I see that you have company..I'll just leave then.." She walked away but I stop her and brought her inside.."Yuri-ah, get out..I only allow Yun Hee to come here..araso?" I said but Yun Hee interrupted. "ani..I'll leave..she came first so let's be fair o--" I stop her. "we'll leave first..so you should get out too." I said but Yuri came and slap Yun Hee. "YURI-AH!!" I block Yun Hee away from Yuri. "it's because of her that you kept staying with her..what's so special about her?" She push me away but Yun Hee slap her and I was shocked. "You know, it's illegal to trepassed someone's room without informing the employees." She said and Yuri started overeacted. "MWOH! YAH YOU!!" She tried to slap Yun Hee but she push her down and grabbed her left hand on her back. "If you tried to break a relationship, then try to act mature because you wouldn't want to mess around with me, I may be innocent but if you see my bad side, good luck losing a arm like right now." Yun Hee was mad but I was shocked how tough she was.

No One POV

Yun Hee left the room and Yunho followed her. He tried to stop her but she ran and I did the same. She was mad and stop at a small river. She was sitting down and I went up to her and hug her from behind. "oppa, mian-hae for hitting her..I know what I did was--" he interrupted her. "it's okay but I'm shocked how tough you are..so strong..I have a manly girlfriend heheh." Yun Hee finally smiled and lay her head on his shoulder. "oppa, it's our last moment in Jeju Island, what should we do?" He thought of something and took her hand. "Let's go walk around here in the bay, araso?" Yun Hee agreed. "Oppa, go to the water and I'll tell you something..araso?" Yunho went to the water and Yun Hee quickly push him but he was fast enough to balance himself and carry Yun Hee and drop her into the water. "Hahah you failed..you think I wouldn't know you trick haha." Yun Hee pretended to be hurt and Yunho was scared and give her a hand. She pull his hand down and he quickly caught her and she was on top of her.

 1.jpg

Yunho POV

I love the way she looks at me..her eyes, her face, her smile..I want it to be mine..I want her to be mine and only mine..I flipped her over and kiss her lips. It was sweet and soft..I wanted time to stop but she looked away and started blushing. "Oppa, why are you such a good kisser? I'm so jealous.." She said and I pinched her cheeks. "Should I teach you then?" She quickly cover and nodded. "haha you're so cute, araso kanja." I love to be around her and we lay on the sand, looking at the view, the day was over and night came. I took her to her house. She was about the open the door until I grabbed her wrist. "Oppa, what is it?" I slowly went to lips and kiss it passionately. I broke the kiss. "Sleep tight, araso? we have tomorrow to leave so wake up early..araso?" She looked at me and nodded. I saw her leave to her house but before she enter, she said "SARANG HAE OPPA!" I didn't expect her to say those three special words. I started laughing and blushed at the same time. I went home and thought about our moment and slept.

 

 

Sorry I haven't update for a while because of my schedule..I had a CSI project and an 7 page essay that's due tomorrow..so I was busy this week because we had a yearbook sale too and now I have finals next week and I'm nervous about..

anyways, please be patient with me..subscribe and comment<3