my own mistake..

Your love is all I need

 

No One POV

Yun Hee was shocked that Myungsoo embrace her. “Sarang hae!” Yun Hee was shocked and they both didn’t know that Yunho was listening. “Oppa, nado sarang hae!” Yunho was shocked and sad that she loves him. Yunho didn’t want to hear more so he left. “Only as a oppa, Myungsso, mian-hae” Yun Hee said. “What’s so bad about me?” Myungsoo asked. “Nothing, you’re just a oppa and a chingu to me, I…I love someone else.” Yun Hee said looking down. “Is that Yunho namja?” Yun Hee nodded. “Well, I can’t do anything right? You love him, I love you. I can’t be selfish about my feelings.” Myungsoo said sadly. “Go to him, I know he loves you too.” Yun Hee hugged him. “Oppa, mian-hae, we’re still friends, right?” Myungsoo smiled. “Of course we are.” Yun Hee smiled and walked away.

Yunho POV

I was sad and heartbroken…I thought she loves me, what was she doing? Playing with my feelings. “Nado sarang hae, nado sarang hae, nado sarang hae” those words keep coming into my mind. Suddenly, my phone ranged and it was Yun Hee. “Yoboseoyo?” I answered. “Oppa, where are you? I thought we were going to hang out today.” Yun Hee said. “Mian-hae, I have something to catch up on. I’ll let you know when I’m not busy.” I can’t believe I lied, but I needed some fresh air. “Okay then oppa, FIGHTING!” Yun Hee said. I couldn’t stop smiling.

No one POV                                                                                  

Days went by and it’s been a week since Yunho been in Jeju Island and he’s been avoiding Yun Hee and making excuses. One day, Yun Hee call him but he turn off his phone, she was getting worried. Myungsoo was getting angry because he knows that Yunho is avoiding him. He went to the hotel to pay Yunho a visit.

Myungsoo POV

I couldn’t see Yun Hee bearing her pain because she’s been through so much and Yunho hyung is doing this to her. I couldn’t take it anymore so I went to the hotel to pay him a visit. “Do you know what room Jung Yunho is?” I asked the main table and the lady said “2nd floor room 135.” I sighed. “Kamsamida!” I went to 2nd floor room 135 and I knocked on the door. The door was open and it revealed Yunho. “What are you doing here?” Yunho said. “Do you know why I’m here? IT’S BECAUSE OF YUN HEE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE IS SUFFERING!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE’S BEEN THROUGH!! SHE’S SICK BECAUSE SHE HASN’T BEEN EATING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU’RE HERE JUST RELAXING WHILE SHE’S HAVING A GOOD TIME!!” I yelled at him. I couldn’t take it anymore. Yunho smirked at me. “Why is it my business? Aren’t you her boyfriend?” I was shocked and surprised how stupid he is. “BABO! SHE LOVES YOU NOT ME!! She rejected me!” I looked down. Yunho was shocked and went out to look for Yun Hee.

Yunho POV

How stupid can I be? I should of talk to her instead of being selfish and now it’s my entire fault. I ran to the café to find her but she wasn’t there. “Annyeong haseyo!” The lady greeted me and I did the same. “Where’s Yun Hee?” I asked. “She’s sick today and I’m worried about her cause she’s been a corpse in her room for a couple of days.” I was shocked and I ran to her house. I knocked but instead it was unlocked so I ran to her room. It was locked and I looked around for the key. I found a pack of keys and I tried all of them, finally I found the right key and unlocked it. I rushed inside and I saw Yun Hee lying on the ground. “Yun Hee!!” I panicked and carry her bridal style to my car and drove her to the hospital.

No One POV

Yunho took Yun Hee to the hospital and he uses her cell phone to call Myungsoo and tell him that Yun Hee is at the hospital. 10 minutes later, Myungsoo and that lady arrived. “If anything happens to Yun Hee, I won’t forgive you!” Myungsoo yelled at Yunho. “Calm down boys, I’m her halmoni, so it’s my fault…I didn’t take good care of her.” Myungsoo was mad at Yunho but he was more worried about Yun Hee. Finally, the doctor came out as everyone rushed to see the doctor. “How is my Yun Hee?” Grandmother asked. “Are you her guardian?” the doctor asked. “Nae, she’s my granddaughter.” The doctor sighed. “She’s very weak right now because she didn’t eat anything for the past couple of days and she is stressed.” Everyone was worried about her. Then the doctor said “you may all see her now.” Everyone thank the doctor and went inside to see Yun Hee. She woke up and saw everyone looking at her. “Myungsoo oppa, halmoni, Yunho-sshi.” Yunho look at her with a worried expression. “:Mian-hae, I been so selfish for ignoring your calls and making excuses.” Yunho said. “Gwenchanayo, I’m fine…halmoni, Myungsoo oppa, May I speak to Yunho alone?” Yun Hee said. They both nodded and Myungsoo give a pad to Yunho’s shoulder and walk out. Yunho came and sat next to Yun Hee.

Yun Hee POV

I was happy to see him again and he’s been doing well from my point of view. “Oppa, how you doing?” Yunho look down. “Good, I’m sorry for everything I—“ Yun Hee cut him off. “I told you its okay, it’s a mistake.” Yunho felt bad for everything. “I know you heard Myungsoo confess to me and…he’s not the one I love…” Yun Hee said and holds Yunho’s hand. “It’s you that I love…oppa…”

 

 

What is going to happen? Yun Hee confess to Yunho.

Will he accept her feelings? Did the dream really come true?

I know I been updating this fanfic more than my other two

But because this fanfic is more interested and I like the way I write the storyline now

So be patient because I’m also busy too…

Please subscribe and comment<3 no silent readers