feelings

Your love is all I need

 

No one POV

Next day, Yunho woke up with a smile and he saw a note that Yun Hee gives him last night. “It felt like a dream but I’m glad it’s real life that we met.” Yunho got up to get ready for his 3rd day of vacation; he never thought this vacation would be fun when he met Yun Hee. He got up to get ready for the day. He was about to make breakfast until “wait, I shouldn’t make breakfast, I want breakfast from Yun Hee, hehehe I should go there now.” He took his car keys and wallet to go visit Yun Hee. When he went out, Yuri came in with a pack of food. “Annyeong Yunho oppa!” Yunho was annoyed. “Oh hi, sorry but I have to go somewhere, sorry.” Yunho left her dumbfounded as he went to the café.

Yun Hee POV

I woke up with a knock on the door. “Yun Hee, is my dongseng there?” Myungsoo asked. “haha oppa, I’m here. What are you doing here?” I stood up to open the door and it reveals the food that he bought. “Let’s eat breakfast together.” I smiled back and decided to wash up and get ready to start the day. I went downstairs to get my shoes so me and Myungsoo oppa can leave to the café. They arrived and sat down to eat breakfast. There wasn’t any customer yet so we decided to eat before they arrived.

Yunho POV

I was excited to see Yun Hee so I drove to the cafe quickly. When I got out of the car, the café was open. “Yes! Right on time Yunho!” When he went inside, he saw Myungsoo and Yun Hee laughing and talking at the same time. “Why is he here?” Yunho felt angry seeing Yun Hee with another girl. Suddenly, Myungsoo saw him and Yun Hee look back. “Oh Yunho-sshi, you’re early. May I help you with anything?” I was mad but her innocent face made me relieve my anger. “Ani, I came by to eat some breakfast with you but since you—“ Yun Hee interrupted him. “Join us! I want to introduce you to my oppa!” She dragged me to the table.

Myungsoo POV

I saw Yun Hee stood up happily to that guy. He’s the same guy that came two days ago. What kind of relationship do they have? I saw Yun Hee drag that guy to our table. “Myungsoo oppa! This is Yunho-sshi, he’s the guy who saved me from the bad guys and pay for the—anyways Yunho-sshi, and this is Myungsoo, my best friend.” He greet with as I greet him back. I have a feeling that they both have a special relationship.

No one POV

They were talking and laughing together until a girl came. “May I join you three?” It was Yuri that came to the table. “What are you doing here?” Yunho asked. “So this is the place that you wanted to come, because of that girl?!” Yuri yelled very loud. “Calm down already.” Yunho said in a calm tone. “DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!” Yuri yelled and grabs a glass of water and spills it at Yun Hee. “STOP IT! LET’S TALK OUTSIDE!!!” Yunho yelled and pull Yuri outside. “Yun Hee, gwenchana?” Myungsoo asked and give his handkerchief to Yun Hee. “I’m fine, it’s just water.”

Yuri POV

Yunho dragged me out and I like the way he grabbed my wrist. I knew he was mad but he knows that I love him and I won’t let anyone take him away from me. “What are you doing here?! Why are you trying to ruin my vacation HUH?!” Yunho was shouting at me. “Because I love you okay! I want to be with you okay!” Yunho was shocked and I knew what he is going to say. “Mian-hae but I don’t love you…I only see you as a dongseng and a chingu, mian.” I was heartbroken and I slap him and walk away. “Mian-hae Yuri, but I love Yun Hee.”

Yunho POV

I went back to the café and Yun Hee was working and I grab her wrist and hug her. “Mian-hae for what Yuri did to you.” “It’s okay, I’m fine.” I broke the hug as Myungsoo came to us. “Who is that girl?” Myungsoo asked. “She’s a friend of mine and she liked me for a long time.” Yun Hee was surprised. “Ah I see. I need to get back to work now.” I knew she was upset but I didn’t know why, so I just let it go.

Yun Hee POV

I hated how he grabbed her, but I didn’t know why but I was jealous? I decided to listen while Myungsoo was doing his own thing. I heard Yuri said that she likes him and wanted to be with him. I was shocked of course, but when she walked away, I was about to go to him until he said “Mian-hae Yuri, but I love Yun Hee.” I was surprised and joyful inside. When I saw him walking back, I act like nothing happen but I couldn’t hide my happiness so I decided to get away from him. “Yunho-sshi, come after me.” But he didn’t come after me. I saw Myungsoo coming towards me. “Yun Hee, can I confess something to you?” I nodded. “What is it?” I asked. Suddenly he embraced me. “Sarang hae Yun Hee.”

 

 

OMGOSH!! What is going on? I’m sorry for a very confusing chapter.

Anyways, what is going on? Will she accept his feelings?

What would Yunho do? Will he do something?

Please subscribe and comment< 3 No silent reader :)