I promise you

Your love is all I need

No one POV

"Is halmeoni okay?" Yun Hee asked in a soft voice. The doctor looked down and said "I'm sorry, her heart stopped beating..we tried our best" he said and walked away sadly. She felt like the world just stopped no..she felt like my heart wanted to stop beating..Yun Hee almost fell but someone caught me and all of the sudden. Everything went black. Yunho was scared and felt like everything is going downward. "YUN HEE-AH!!! GWENCHANA!! YUN HEE-AH!!!" He yelled for her and Myungsoo quickly reacted. "DOCTOR!! NURSE!! PLEASE HELP!! MY FRIEND FAINTED HELP!!" After Myungsoo yelled, the doctor and the nurse quickly came and carry Yun Hee into the hospital bed and took her to the emergency room.

Yunho POV

I was so afraid because Yun Hee just lost her halmeoni and now I'm going to lose her. I won't lose hope because I just found her and somehow she's leaving..I don't care anymore, I'm fighting for her. I was sitting on the chair praying for God to heal my love while Myungsoo was constantly moving around hoping that Yun Hee will be fine. After 2 hours, the doctor finally came out. Me and Myungsoo quickly ran up to the doctor. "How is she, doctor?" I said in a concern tone. "She's fine..she was shocked from the news..I'll take her to a room and you're welcome to see her there" the doctor smiled and walked away. I was so worried but so thrilled that Yun Hee fought the battle. "Hyung, I have to go now, tell Yun Hee that I'll visit her tomorrow cause I have to do something important." Myungsoo said. "araso, I'll let her know." I replied. Myungsoo left while I went to the room that the nurse told me to go. I went inside the room and saw my love laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. I hold her hands and gently kiss it. "Yun Hee, please wake up..I miss you and I can't see you in this conditions. I was crying and I decided to sing a song for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gvYIQvWwFs&feature=relmfu (My little princess-DBSK)

[Micky] How can I forget all the special memories of you
Still remember, My little princess

[Hero] Sarangigejyo, iron naemaumun sumgiryo haedo gumsae ibgaen misoman
[Max] Harudo andwae, ddo bogoshipojyo ojjojyo, nae mamun gipun byonge gollingor

[Hero] Geurun nae musub ijen obsur goyeyo
[Max] Johun goman boyojugo shipungoryo

[Hero] Jogi nopun hanullo naraga saranghandago sesange marhallae
[Max] Gipun bamhanure ggojiji ahnun girl
Nomanur jiginun binanun byori dwergeyo
You're my love

[Micky] Heojijan mar, haengbogharan gu mar yongwonhi uri jordae haji anhgiro hae
[Xiah] Jigumchoromman nae gyothe issojwo bujoghan naingor ihaehaejugir barae

[U Know] Orunsuron nae mosubur gidaehaejwoyo
[Xiah] Nege gajang oullinun namjaga dwegoshipungor

[Micky] Onjeggajina gudae mamsoge naega durogar su idorog horaghae jwo
[Hero] Manir, gudaedo nawa gadamyon
[U Know] Apumun objyo

[Hero] Ijen gudaer

[Xiah] Na jigirge

[Max] For you ~

[Micky] Naega nor ormana saranghanun jor ani... nae gyothe issojwo

[Xiah] My little princess ijeggo sumgyoon namanui sarang nur boyojurggoya
[Micky] Yongwonthorog byonchi anhnun mamuro, girl ~
[U Know] Nae jashinboda do do saranghaejur gorago

[Micky] You're my love
[All] Yagsoghargge

Yun Hee POV

I heard a voice..a voice singing to me..I hesitated to open my eyes and I felt tears hitting my arms..I open my eyes and I saw my love Yunho singing to me..I listen carefully and how beautiful the lyrics are..I cried just how he pour his emotions through the lyrics..I felt so touched when he said "Yagsohargge" (means "I promise you") and he looked at me..I got up and hug him tightly. "Oppa!! I miss you..I miss halmeoni..oppa.." he hug me back tightly. "Yun Hee-ah, I'm here..the song I just sanged..I dedicated to you..we'll always be together..don't worry.." I nodded and hug him tightly. Few days later, I was finally out of the hospital and Yunho brought me to my house, of course he stayed with me so he can take care of me. "Yun Hee-ah, I'll teach you some self defense when you recovered fully okay?" I nodded and I wanted to cook something for him but he insisted. "nope missy, we are ordering some Chinese food okay?" he said. "araso, I'll pay for the food." he grabbed my wrist. "haha you think I would allow you? nope, I'm paying..you just rest love" I was blushing cause he was such a gentlemen. "babo.." I said quietly and he look down on me. "Mwoh? What did you say?" I looked up to his eyes and started blushing. "a..a..ani..I didn't say anything" I walked away but Yunho pinned me to the wall and said "babo, I'm a babo" he smiled and kiss me gently. I couldn't resist so I kiss him back. Somehow our moment was ruined when the bell ranged, I went to answer the door and I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I said in a rude tone. "Is this how you greet a guest? Yuri said.

 

Omgosh!! what's going to happen?! What is Yuri planning to do?

I'm sorry for not updating for a while because of my busy summer plans

I have sports practice on weekends, Monday's and Wednesday

I also have music practice on Tuesday's, dance practice on Friday's

so pretty much Thursday is somehow a day off for me 

I can try and update on Thursday's if I have no plan :)

please subscribe and comment<3