loving you

Your love is all I need

No one POV

"It's you that I love...oppa.." Yunho looked up and see how serious she was. Yunho smiled. "You know, I had a dream about a girl, she was so beautiful and perfect...she told me that she loves me and to wait for her..I was so speechless but when I saw you...you were that girl, that's why I wanted to spend time with you..but I was so selfish if ignoring you.." Yun Hee smiled. "I knew you ignore me, but you were jealous, right?" Yunho looked away. "HAHAH! Oppa gwenchanayo, I confess my feelings to you..want to know why?" Yunho nodded. "I also had the same dream, we were at the beach and that guy hug me from behind and said...wait for me yeobo..sarang hae...those words were so touched and gentle..when I heard your voice, it reminds me so much about that guy.." Yunho smiled and hug her. "Sarang hae, Yun Hee." Yun Hee smiled and hug back. "nado sarang hae."

Yunho POV

I was so happy that we were a couple because of her confession..she's so innocent, of course..the moment was special but it was ruin when I got a phone call.."Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Yunho-ah, you have 7 days left to come back to the company, araso?" I was sad that I was leaving, leaving Yun Hee, my love.."araso appa." I hang up and Yun Hee looked at with her worried eyes. "Gwenchana?" She asked. I smiled at her. "nae, let's just enjoy this moment." We were looking at the beautiful view of the beach.

Yun Hee POV

I knew Yunho was hiding something for me, but I knew he wouldn't like it either. I was worried about him because I heard a voice, it seems like it was his father. I didn't know what to do. "Yunho oppa, you're not from Jeju Island, are you?" I asked him and he sighed. "I'm not from here, I'm from Seoul but because my father me 2 weeks vacation to come here, I did and met you. I don't want to go back yet, if I go, I felt like everything here is just a dream." I was sad but relieved that he was being honest with me. "Oppa, you can come and visit me anytime you want and I will do the same." I told him but he nodded. "No, I don't want you to suffer just to see me." he said. "But oppa, I want to see how Seoul looks like." I told him and he just held me tightly. "Just wait for me, araso?" I nodded with agreement.

No one POV

Yunho took Yun Hee home cause it was getting late. "Oppa, thanks for taking me home." Yun Hee open the door but Yunho quickly grabbed her wrist and kiss her gently. Yun Hee was shocked because it was her first kiss. Yunho broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Was it your first kiss?" Yunho asked. "Yah, I didn't tell you to kiss me babo.." Yun Hee said. "I know you didn't but your heart did." Yunho smiled. "whatever babo." She pouted and Yunho find it cute so he pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute, don't worry, there will be another kiss soon..like this." Yunho kiss her again with full of passion and love. Yun Hee decided to kiss him back. She broke the kiss and hit Yunho's chest gently. "babo oppa, babo babo babo." Yunho grab her wrist and kiss her cheeks. "Sarang hae Yun Hee." Yun Hee couldn't stop blushing so she decided to play a trick. "OMO! Yuri's here!." Yunho was shocked and look at his right side. "WHERE?!" Yun Hee sneakly kiss his cheeks and ran out of the car. "Did..did she just kiss me?" Yunho smiled and blush at the same time. "heheh she makes go crazy." Yunho was jumping around in the car like a fangirl and left to his hotel.

Yun Hee POV

I can't believe I kiss him..he was just too cute, he's so manly but so childish..I can't wait to see him again..

Yunho POV

I love the way she makes me go crazy..I just love her so much..but I don't want to leave her..

No One POV

the couples were happy about the moment they shared together...they slept in the night with a smile on their face..

 

 

So what do you guys think? Gosh I was thinking about how sweet Yunho was in this fanfic..

Am I just too romantic about this chapter? Oh, also, I made a poll here.