spending time together

Your love is all I need

 

Yunho POV

“Why are you here? I told you I was on a vacation.” He asked. “I told your father where you were, how come you didn’t tell me oppa? I could have gone with you.” Yun Hee was confused. “I’ll leave you two alone, Yunho-sshi, since you have company, I’ll leave first.” Before she can walk away, I quickly grabbed her wrist. “No, she can stay here, we’ll leave.” I took her hand and walked away, leaving Yuri alone dumbfounded.

No one POV

Yuri was dumbfounded and jealous so she decided to follow them without them knowing. Yunho and Yun Hee were walking around as Yun Hee was talking to Yunho about the tour of Jeju Island. Yunho wasn’t listening because he was too busy noticing how beautiful and innocent she was. Whenever Yun Hee looked at him, he just smile and nodded.

Yun Hee POV

I know he is staring at me but why can’t I just tell him away? My heart just couldn’t stop beating because he was too handsome. Of course, I tried to focus but the way he looked at me is just so…speechless. “So this building here is the biggest hotel that Jeju Island has built, one of the elegant hotels and the most expensive one.” I started talking because I didn’t want to show him that I was distracted.

Yuri POV

I hate the way Yunho look at that girl, who is she to him? How come Yunho never look at me that way? I want him to be mine and only mine. Why can’t I just be like her? “I might as well try to impress him then.”

No one POV

Yunho and Yun Hee were just talking as if they knew each other for a long time. Yunho knew that Yuri was looking at them secretly. So he decided to whisper to Yun Hee’s ear. Yun Hee was shocked and also blushed at the same time. “Let’s act like couples, yeah?” Yunho whispered.“ Why? We just barely knew each other yesterday.” Yunho cut her off. “Do you trust me?” Yun Hee was shocked and she was trying to hide her face.

Yunho POV

I wanted to embrace her but I knew she would think I’m a ert, so I wanted to know if she can trust me. She was trying to look away but I knew she was blushing. “You look cute when you blush, you know that.” Yun Hee was facing me, flushing. “I’m not blushing, what makes you think that? Babo.” Yun Hee was biting her lips and she look at me again and we were a few inches away.

No one POV

Yun Hee was facing him but it was closer. They were looking at each other’s eyes and without due, Yunho was getting closer and Yun Hee was closing her eyes…the moment has come…the moment they’ve been waiting for…the dreams that connect them together…

Yun Hee POV

I was closing my eyes waiting for the special moment to start. I was waiting patiently but his phone rang. “Why now?” Yunho was disappointed, I can see in his eyes. He looked at the caller ID and ignores the call. “hm, we should go now.” I was getting awkward but then again, I felt comfortable being around him.

Yunho POV

I was staring at her lips, how beautiful and I wanted to taste her soft lips. I was about to kiss her but my phone ranged. “Why now?” I look at the caller ID, it was Yuri and I knew she was following me and Yun Hee. It was silent for a few moments until she spoke. “hm, we should go now.” I was disappointed in myself. “Nae, it’s getting late, I’ll drop you off.”

No one POV

Yunho drove Yun Hee home and he wanted to spend more time with her but he knows that she has to work early tomorrow. She took off the belt and about to open the door until Yunho grabbed her wrist. “Yun hee?” She looks at him. “What is it?” Yunho love to be around her. “May I have your number? So we can contact each other more casually.” Yun Hee smiled and wrote down her number on a piece of paper and gives it to him. “Text or call me so I’ll know who you are.” Yunho smiled at her. “I will, let’s hang out more often.” Yun Hee smiled back. “Okay then. I’ll be at the café so come by and I’ll serve you some good food.” Yunho was happy that she invited him. “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yun Hee open the door, but before she close the door, she said “gomawo for today, I had a great time.” She closed the door and went inside the house. Yunho was so happy that she accepted him. “I can’t wait to see her tomorrow; I can’t believe she’s the one from my dream.” Yunho went back to his hotel and rest. “Sleep well my angel, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He thought about Yun Hee and fell asleep.

 

 

  

What do you guys think? I was very excited to write chapter three.

I’m glad I wrote a fanfic like this. Also, Yun Hee is my Korean name given by a friend.

Anyways, please subscribe and comment<3