In Seoul

Your love is all I need

No one POV

The Lee family, Yunho, and Myungsoo arrived in Seoul, Yunho and Yun Hee went to his workplace together while his mother and Myungsoo went to check out a house. "Oppa, is this where you work?" Yun Hee asked. "nae, this is where I work." He said. Yunho went to his desk while Yun Hee was looking around until someone came in. "oppa!! you're back!!" Yuri came and hug Yunho in front of Yun Hee. "Yuri-ah, Yun Hee is here." Yuri was shocked and let go of him. "oh, so you manage to follow him around? like a slave?" Yuri said. "mwoh? you must be crazy! Don't be judging what you see without asking for the truth?" Yun Hee said in a angry tone. "wae? are you scared that I'm going to take him away?..Don’t worry; he's mine to begin with." Yuri said. "You may take him by his body, but I can take him by his heart." Yun Hee said in a confident voice.  Yuri was shocked to hear what Yun Hee said. “So don’t you think you can take him easily? I can take you on…I don’t care who you are or what statue you’re from…I believe you’re those kind of people who hire men to take me away and try to convince Yunho’s parents to be with him, am I right?” Yuri and Yunho were shocked but Yunho was more amazed that his girlfriend knows so much.

Yunho POV

I was so amazed how Yun Hee spoke so confident in her words and I was amazed how she can control the people around her. She walked away and I followed her but Yuri stopped me. “Oppa! Are you going to let her talk to me like that?!” She said. I push her hands away. “You probably deserve it because the person that is walking away is the one I love, araso?” I said what I said and went after Yun Hee. I grabbed her wrist and made her face me. She had that face where she was afraid, I was confused and held her close. “Yun Hee, what’s wrong? Gwenchana? Tell me.” I said in a calm voice because I know she does seem to be afraid of something. “Oppa, I’m afraid that she will try her tricks to get me, I’m afraid to lose you and everyone around you. If she plans to do anything, I’ll handle this and protect halmeoni, Myungsoo oppa, and you oppa so don’t—“I interrupted her. “You think I’m going to let you handle all this. Come here.” I push her towards me and hug her. “I’ll protect you..no matter what happens.” I told her in a confident voice.

Yun Hee POV

I feel calm when Yunho told me that he will protect me no matter what happens; I felt like he’s my prince that came and rescue me. “Oppa, komawo…but I want to handle this…I am a tough girl I—“he interrupted me. “Let me ask you this…can you fight or self defense?” he said and I was speechless because I can do only basic things. “I can only do some things…not a lot…I can do what I did to Yuri at your hotel, kick guys on their nut, and flipped a person over my shoulder. Wae?” I was confused what he said if I can fight or self defense. “araso, I’ll teach you some moves…since I’m off tomorrow then I can teach you some moves to protect yourself, but, don’t be too soft or believe people too easily, araso?” I nodded my head with agreement. He smiled and held my hand.”Kanja!” he took my hand and we went to eat lunch.

No one POV

Yunho and Yun Hee head out to eat lunch, Yun Hee was having a great time with Yunho. “Oppa, I’m very happy to meet you, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here today.” She smiled and he grabbed my hand and kisses it. She started blushing until our moment was ruin when my phone rang. “Yoboseyo?” She said. “Yun Hee-ah, I have some bad news!” Myungsoo said. “Wae? What happen?” She said in a soft voice. “Halmeoni, she…she fainted! It’s very bad; I believe you should come here now.” Myungsoo said and Yun Hee was shocked and stood up. “Yunho, please take me to the hospital! My halmeoni is at the hospital!”She said in a panic way. “MWOH! ARASO! KAJA!” Yunho said and they both reached the hospital and found Myungsoo sitting down trying to have hope. “OPPA! WHAT HAPPENED?! PLEASE TELL ME!” Yun Hee said in a worried tone and Myungsoo was feeling confused. “molla, I saw her on the ground being pushed around by two men and it seems like they were from Yuri’s side. Myungsoo said and the two were shocked. “MWOH!!!” they said in unison. The doctor came out of the emergency room and they all rushed to him. “doctor! Is my halmeoni okay?!” Yun Hee said. “she’s…”

 

Omgosh! Is her halmeoni going to be okay?! Is Yun Hee going to be shocked?!

Anyways, sorry for updating so late because this week is finals and I only have one final today.

It was an easy final where I just write 800 words letter to a freshmen student.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, please subscribe and comment<3