jealous moments

Your love is all I need

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p0iVtdsTY&feature=related (CONFESSION-MAX CHANGMIN)

 

Yunho POV

I woke up and I knew I only have 6 days to spend time with Yun Hee, I was sad and how I wanted to bring her with me and stay with me, of course this is her hometown and I understand that. I stood up to get ready for the day and I left my hotel to see Yuri coming to me. "OPPA!!" Yuri said. "Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked her and she cling into my hand. "Let's go hang out today!" I let go and told her. "I want to spend time with my love, araso?" Yuri was happy and took me to the hotel in front of the cafe. "mian-hae, it's Yun Hee that I love, she's my girlfriend." Yuri was shocked and angry and hug me tightly. "OPPA!! Sarang hae, I want you to myself only." I push her away and walk away but she hug me behind then I heard a voice. "Oppa?" I look and saw Yun Hee. She looks like she was going to cry.

No one POV

Yun Hee saw what happen and she felt like she was betray by Yunho. "Oppa, why are you here..with her?" She asked sadly. "babo! Can't you see that he's my love? Why do you think? it's our plan to make you jealous." Yun Hee was heartbroken, sad, and felt betray. "I see, I'll leave you two alone." She said and run away. "Yun Hee, wait!" Yunho push Yuri away and went after Yun Hee. Yuri was trying to run after him but someone stop her. "Leave them alone, araso!" Myungsoo said and push her away. "Leave or else I'll call someone to punish you." Myungsoo went back inside. Yunho was running after Yun Hee and he finally grab her wrist and hug her tightly. "OPPA!! LET GO OF ME!! LET GO!!" She tried to break free. "andwae! don't believe Yuri, believe me." Yun Hee tried to push him away. "It's a misunderstanding I--" Yun Hee interrupted him. "Is this one of your plan? to make me feel pity for you and forgive you, now let go!" Yun Hee tried to break free with her strength. "The more you try to break free, the more I will hold into you." Yun Hee was shocked. For a moment, they wanted the moment to last longer until Yun Hee broke free.

Yun Hee POV

I didn't know what to do but I felt like my heart wants to forgive him but my mind wants me to move away..I was confused but my mind was taking control of me..I walk away but Yunho grabbed my wrist and twirl me around. "Oppa.." I was speechless. "Please don't leave me.." Yunho held me tight. "Oppa, please..let me go..are you using me?" Yunho let go and kiss me gently, I wanted to push away but this feelings was so...beautiful..Yunho oppa kiss the broke and he was crying..my heart was torn apart when I saw that.."Oppa, mian-hae..sarang hae..I don't want to let you go.." Yunho looked at me and caress my face.."I don't ever want to let you go..I never wanted to.."

Myungsoo POV

I love her so much but I knew I shouldn't be selfish..I would rather have her as a friend than breaking this friendship apart..when I saw Yunho and that girl Yuri together..I knew Yun Hee wanted to cry but she's strong..I know she's a strong girl..I saw her run away from Yunho and Yuri, I knew Yuri planned this and Yunho was innocent..so when I saw Yuri running after him, I quickly grab her wrist, I didn't want Yun Hee to misunderstood any of these conflict..I walk away from that girl and I had a bad feeling.."I wonder how those two are doing.." I went back inside to work..

No one POV

Yunho and Yun Hee were walking side by side..of course Yun Hee was relieved how honest Yunho is and she knows how much he loves her..she didn't want Yunho to go back to Seoul but she knows that Yunho lives there..When they went home, Yun Hee's grandma came out.."Yun Hee, good news..I got a job in Seoul and they are paying me more..I'm so happy" Yun Hee was happy and hug her grandma.."I'm so happy for you.." She said. "I'm bringing you and Myungsoo along with me..what about him?" She look at Yunho. "I live in Seoul with my father..oh I'm Jung Yunho hamida.." He bow down and greet grandmother.."annyeong haseyo, are you Yun Hee's boyfriend?" Yun Hee was embarrassed. "nae, I am.." Grandma was so happy.."treat my daughter, she's tough on the outside but she's soft inside.." She said as Yun Hee was embarrassed. "halmoni..stop.." She said embarrassed. "Halmoni, when are we leaving?" she asked. "In six days, but we need to get our train tickets." Yunho interrupted, "I can take you guys there, I'm also leaving in 6 days back to Seoul, save your money and I'll take you all there." Yun Hee was surprised.."gwenchanayo oppa, I--" Yunho interrupted "I want to do this..I want to protect you, your halmoni, and your oppa". Halmoni was surprised and happy to see how gentle and caring Yunho is. "Araso." She went inside and left the couples for a while. "oppa, gomawo.." She hug him and he hug her back. "No problem, nothing for my love." He said as she was blushing. He kiss her gently and broke the kiss. "Sarang hae, Yun Hee" She blushed and said "nado". They hug for a moment as Yunho left home.

Yunho POV

I don't know what to do without you..I'm glad fate is bringing us together..

Yun Hee POV

I'm glad that we're going to be together in Seoul..

 

 

sorry if the story is boring or too romantic..but I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic..

I may be busy cause now I am moving into our new house now..

also, finals are coming up but I don't have finals for 3-4 classes..so yup..

please subscribe and comment<3