connected dreams

Your love is all I need

 

Yun Hee’s POV

I was at the beach walking around the soft sand…I look at the beautiful view until I felt someone’s hand on my waist, it felt so warm and I want the time to stop…my heart couldn’t stop beating until I heard his gentle voice, he said those three special words, “wait for me, yeobo, sarang hae.” The alarm clock ranged and I rose up right at the moment. “Was it just a dream…but it seems so special,” then my grandmother came in “Yun Hee, bbali! We need to get ready for work, araso!” I sighed “nae halmoni!” I stood up and went to wash up and get ready for the day

No one’s POV

After Yun Hee finish washing up, she went to eat breakfast that her halmoni made. Suddenly, someone knock on the door, she stood up and went to open it. “Annyeong dongseng,” said Myungsoo. Myungsoo was Yun Hee’s childhood friend and know what she’s been through her life. “So what did halmoni made this morning?” Myungsoo asked when Yun Hee brought him to the kitchen. “She made omurice, of course it’s only what we can afford.” Yun Hee said. Myungsoo went to sit down along with Yun Hee. “I wish I can help you but your halmoni wouldn’t let me,” Myungsoo pouted. Yun Hee was laughing at his expression “gwenchanayo oppa, as long as we’re alive…we’re good, right?” Myungsoo smile and pinch her cheeks. “Aigooo, my dongseng is growing up like a young lady.” Yun Hee did the same. “Aigooo, my oppa is acting like an halmoni.” Halmoni came in. “mwoh! I know you guys are jealous of me, so need to point that out. Halmoni joked. Myungsoo and Yun Hee were laughing until they ate breakfast together.

Yunho’s POV

I had that same dream again. That girl, the one who always wait for me and love me. I want to find her soon. Suddenly, I woke up and I found myself in my office with paperwork that was given to me by my appa, suddenly there was a paper saying “Do you need a vacation?! Need some relax time! Well, Jeju island is the right place! So come and relax and relieve your stress!!” I was surprised and I needed a vacation so I stood up quickly to my father’s office room.

No one POV

Yunho enter the room and his appa was standing up looking at the view. “Son, I see that you received the flyer, right? Yunho nodded. “Nae appa, I came to ask for your permission.” His father sat down and welcome him to sat down. “I give you this because I know you need some rest, so I will give you two weeks’ vacation, so relax and don’t do anything stupidity, araso?” Yunho smiled. “Nae appa, I won’t disappoint you.” He stood up and greet his father goodbye and left the workplace. He went home to pack up his clothes and head to Jeju Island. “Jeju Island! HERE I COME!!”

Yun Hee POV

I was distracted by the dream that I had this morning; I couldn’t stop smiling because I was happy. I didn’t know why, it was a feeling that words can’t express it. “Yun Hee, where should I put this?” I woke up from my la la land. “Oh, just put it near the counter, I’ll handle it there.” Myungsoo went to put the boxes on the counter and went to Yun Hee. “Is something bothering you?” Yun Hee look down. “I had that dream again, that special guy that held me with his arms. It felt so warm.” Myungsoo look down. “Do you remember when we met?” Yun Hee nodded.

“FLASHBACK”

Myungsoo was walking down to the park until he saw a little girl crying at the corner. He went up to her. “yeoji, gwenchana?” The little girl look up with tears. She stood up and hug him. “I miss my eomma and appa, they left me all alone.” Myungsoo was shocked and hug her back. “Gwenchanayo, oppa is here for you, I will never you.” Days went by, Myungsoo and Yun Hee were very close, they were like siblings that were never torn apart.

“END OF FLASHBACK”

Yun Hee fell asleep on Myungsoo’s shoulder. He moved her bangs away and look at her.

Myungsoo POV

If only you know how much I love you. After that day, I felt so love and special around you. You went through so much but you always smile. I want to protect you but I know that someone out there will love you. I don’t care if people bully you; I’ll always be there to protect my dongseng.

No one POV

Myungsoo laid Yun Hee on the bed and went to wash the dishes and serve the customers. He wanted to help you and your halmoni, but you both declined his offer so he had no choice but to respect their choice.

Yunho POV

Finally I’m here in Jeju Island. It is a peaceful place, now I need to rent a small hotel. He started to think about the dream he had. “I hope I can find you soon…wait for me my love.” Yunho went to look around and found a elegant hotel, next to it was a small café. He went inside.

No one POV

Yun Hee woke up and was shocked that she fell asleep. She washed her face and went back. She saw a guy waiting at the counter for someone to bring him in. She went to him. “Annyeong haseyo, welcome to Korea Café. What can I do for you?” Yunho turn around and their eyes were wide open.

Yunho POV

It’s her!! The girl from my dream

Yun Hee POV

OMO! He’s…he’s the guy from my dream

 

 

 

Sorry if the chapter is boring and the way I wrote my fanfic is different because I was getting bored by the way I wrote my fanfic. So I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic and I’m sorry if I didn’t include the “guy” like in the preview. Maybe in the next chapter or something. Please subscribe and comment.

 

NO SILENT READERS! I want your opinion :)