Exam Results!~

Say It & I'll Kill You

          Two weeks later , the examination results came out. The twin got great results. They got to the top three list of their class. As usual Rin came first place while Byul got to the second place.

          "  Yay !! I got the first place. How come you didn't get first place, Byul ?? " asked Rin.

          " Hehehehe erm ..... how should I tell you, unnie. The truth is I actually totally forgot about the exam until Maki told me about it when you're still upstairs preparing for school that day. " Byul answered with a smile.

          " Humph!! No wonder but still it amazes me because you only studied at the morning and then 'poof' you still got to get to the top three in the class. Oh GOD !!! Not fair at all ... How could you let my little sister get the top three of the class !! Rin started her melodrama.

         " Yah !!! Rin stop it. I don't want to watch your melodrama. It's embarrasing me !!! Rin, Let's go to MC Donald's. I'm craving for some burgers . Please !! Pretty  please !! " Byul said while giving Rin her puppy and shining eyes.

          "  Yeah yeah !! Let's go !! You will always win with your puppy and shining eyes combo Byul !! " Rin said.

          " Yay !!! Hooray !! Let's go !! said Byul while she run to the car and got into the car. " Today, it's your turn to drive and you need to treat me , my dear beloved slave " Byul said with an evil smile.

          " Yeah , I know,  your majesty " said Rin with a lazy look.