Trouble at Mall

Say It & I'll Kill You

~ Someone P.O.V.~

          I thought I saw that girl earlier at the mall, I mumbled to myself. " Yah !! what are you spacing out about ??" my friend asked me. " I thought I saw someone familiar earlier." I told my friend. " Is it a guy or a girl ??" they asked me. I told them " It's a secret and I'm not telling you all ".

~End of Someone P.O.V.~

          After the twin finished keeping their belongings in the trunk someone greeted them.

         " Yo !! Queenka of Seoul. Are you girls the one who beat up our girlfriend??? " that person asked the twins. " Siwon OPPA !! That's them , they are the one who beat us up badly. Kill them for us OPPA!!!" Jessica told them while tugging and pointing her finger at us.

          Byul locked the door and said "Hurry up and let's get this down with!!". Siwon and the rest of Super Junior started charging and attacking Byul and Rin.

          Rin and Byul started to hit the guys and beat the crap out of them. "Whoa!! What the hell!! These chicks are so damn strong!! " Shindong grunted.

~Someone P.O.V.~

          "Hyung look!! Look !! There's a fight between two girls and 13 guys and it seems like those chicks are beating the crap out of them!!" yelled one of my dongsaeng.

          I looked towards the place that my dongsaeng was pointing at and actually saw her again. 6 guys surrounded her meanwhile 7 other guys surrounded the other girl. The other girl got punched at the stomach and she screamed calling out the other girl's name " Rin !!! "

          She went berserk. She gave out a lot of dark aura and those guys who saw her just froze right infront of her like a doll. She started to beat the guys up and went towards the other girl.

          " Are you alright, Rin ??? " She asked. " I'm okay Byul, " the other girl told her. Her face relaxed and started to smile looking at the other girl. She actually looked like an angel when she smiled like that.

         "I wish she would smile like that to me too!", I mumbled under my breath. She is so interesting! I wanna get to know her.

~ End of Someone P.O.V.~

        Byul and Rin went inside the car after they finished calling for ambulance for the guys who were lying flat on the ground. They were out cold and bleeding. Byul started the engine and drove the car out of the mall and went straight home. She and Rin didn't realize that someone was actually watching us beating the crap out of the Super Junior guys.