Recess Time

Say It & I'll Kill You

 

          Kring!!Kring!! The bell rang for recess. They quickly walk away from the class towards the cafetaria.

          Byul sat down at the table at the end of the cafetaria. She opened her lunchbox. Today she got a Japanese styled obento.

          “ Oh my god!! Where the hell is Rin ??? That damn little sister of mine.” Byul mumbled while looking around the cafetaria looking for Rin.

           Byul suddenly remembered that today Rin has to help Nickhun, the student council president with something.

          She started to eat her lunch quickly.

          “ Can I sit here ?? Since I don’t know anyone here at all.” Doo Joon asked.

          Byul nodded and he sat down infront of her. All of the guys and girls in the cafetaria were staring at Byul and Doo Joon.

           All of them thought “ Who is he? He is so hansome, tall and cool. Why is he sitting infront of Byul the ice princess? Why did she let him sit infront of her? They look good together. It’s like we were watching celebrities eating together.”

~ Eun Hye P.O.V ~

          What the hell ?? Why are the student staring at the table at the end of the cafetaria?? Isn’t that place is where Byul and her friends always sit ?? They should be looking at me !! Only me!!.

           I looked at the table and saw Byul sitting and eating her food like usual. I looked closely and saw that a guy who was really,really hot sitting infront of her.

           Why the hell is she sitting infront of him? Who is he?? This is so unfair. *evil laugh* I’ve got an idea.

~ End of Eun Hye P.O.V ~

          Eun Hye walked over to that table with her food. She tripped herself and the food flew to Byul.

          “ Omo !! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I’m sorry. Oh , look who is here ! It’s the ice princess !!” Eun Hye said with a smirk and a huge smile on her face.

          Byul just sat down on her seat and totally ignored Eun Hye. She just kept quiet and her cool.

           “ Hey !! Are you alright ?” Doo Joon said while giving her his handkerchief.

           Byul nodded and smiled at him warmly and packed her things and walked off towards her locker. Doo Joon quickly packed his things too and followed her. He shot Eun Hye a deadly look when he walked pass her.

          Byul took out her spare uniform and a lollipop out of her locker and walked towards the restroom. She cleaned herself and put on the uniform and went out. Byul went towards the old school building. Doo Joon followed her to the music room.

          Byul sat down and started to play the piano. She played a song entitled “ Mirae by Kiroro”. She sang the song while playing the piano.

~ Doo Joon P.O.V ~

          Byul started playing the piano at the old school building.

          She played the song “ Mirae by Kiroro “ while singing out loud. She was so good at playing the piano and her voice was so beautiful. It felt like I’m hearing a song sang by an angel.

          Byul look so happy and relaxed when she played the piano her face smoothened and she smiled brightly when she sang.

          Why do I feel like I have already seen her before ?? I asked myself.

~ End of Doo Joon P.O.V ~

          After Byul finished, she went outside towards her car. She sent a message to Rin. She called Maki and told him to come and pick her up. After 10 minutes, Maki arrived and Byul enter her car and went home.