The Bully

Say It & I'll Kill You

          After Byul,Rin and the other students have finished answering all of the question in the exam paper, they went to the canteen. Byul and Rin sat down together at the corner and started to eat their lunch.

          By the time Byul and Rin finished eating, someone decided to take their stress out on Byul. That person was non-other than the Queenka of the school. Ahn Eun Hye and her best friend Soo Hye-Rin.

         " Yah!! Byul, why are you so quiet? Are you mute or do you think your better than us just because your so damn smart and rich??? Huh! Answer me !! " Ahn Eun Hye said as she dumped one whole bowl of ramen on Byul.

         "Yahh!!! What the hell do you think you're doing to my sis you damn ???" Rin yelled at Eun Hye.

          Byul tugged at Rin's clothes and mumbled to her to stop it. Rin went to Eun Hye and grabbed her collar and whisper something at her ears.

          "You better stop doing this to her again or I swear I'll make your life like a living hell", Rin whisper her threat to Eun Hye.

          Eun Hye and Hye Rin were so shocked that they just left her alone and walked away like nothing happened at all in between them.

          Rin and Byul quickly got up and walked away towards the toilet." Thank god!! I brought some spare clothes", Byul sighed in relief because she already calculated and predicted that the Queenka is going to bother her today.

        " Why didn't you just kill them on the spot??" Rin asked angrily. * Laugh * " It's alright as long as I have you by my side", Byul answered." Anyway since this is school, I'm just going to maintain my quiet and ice type personality. It's better if I just keep quiet. I don't want them to keep bugging me just because I just fought them back. So as my price of being like one, this is what I have to endure." Byul said and smile to Rin.