Tour Around The School

Say It & I'll Kill You

 

          At 7.30 a.m Byul was called by the principal through the PA system. Byul went to Miss lee and aked her permissions to leave the class.

          Byul walked calmly towards the principal’s office. She noticed that some of the student’s were watching her through their class window but she just ignored them.

          “ Miss Byul, please take a seat !!” Principal Lee said to Byul.

          “ I called you here to give you the transfer students data and I would like to ask a favour from you and the student council. I would like you guys to give a tour for the transfer students around the schools.”said Principal Lee while handing the transfer students data to Byul.

            “ Yes ,we will do our best!. Oh yeah, by the way can I have permission to leave all my classes today and leave the school compound?” Byul asked and Principal Lee nodded and smile to Byul.

          Byul excused herself and went to the SCR and turn on the computer. She opened the school and studentds data. She typed her password and she got all access for the whole students data in Seoul High.

          Byul quickly started typing the information of the transfer student into the school data files. She finished her work at 8o’clock and decides to study and revise in the room since she missed her class. After she finished she went to the broadcasting room.

         “ Attention please! All members of SC please come to the meeting room at 8.20 a.m” Byul announced and repeated it one more time.

           At 8.20 a.m, all the student council members came. Byul started explaining to them and asked if anyone would like to volunteer to help.

Rin,GaYoon,SooHyun,Hyun Ah and Mi Young volunteered and of course Byul also had to help them.

          “ You can return to your classes now and don’t forget to come 40 minutes before recess time. By the way Rin please copy and tell me the homework that the teacher gave today.” Byul said while running towards the broadcasting room.

          “ Attention please! Yoon Doo Joon, Jang Hyun Seung, Yong Jun Hyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee GiKwang and Song Dong Woon, please come to the students council room 30 minutes before recess.” Byul repeated it again.

         After that, Byul went to the cooking department and asked the teacher permission to use an empty cooking class and the teacher gave Byul her permission.

          Byul quickly went to the guards and explained everything to him and he opened the gate.Byul thanked him and quickly went to her bike and started the engine. She left the school and went back home to change her outfit and bring along a few maids and a few list of things that she needs. The list was already organized to their section so that her shopping will finish quickly.

          Byul drive her metallic blue-blackporshe to COEX Mall since she has to bring her maid and put the thing she was going to bought inside.

          “ Meet me here at 9 a.m. Good luck.” Byul said to her maids while smiling and hand over 150 dollar to each maids.

          Byul and her maids has already scattered to find the things in their list. They finished shopping at 8.50 a.m and Byul decided to treat them some MacDonald burger. They finished eating and went to Byulschool. Byul called Maki to come and meet her at school and help her cook.

           After Byul parked her car, Maki came over and brought Lin,her chefs and help Byul and the maids. Byul,Maki and her maids went to the empty cooking room while bringing along the stuff that they bought earlier.

          They started unpacking the things that they bought and they started cooking. The maids clean and wash the apparatus and ingredients that they bought and start slicing and cutting the ingredients. Jane heat all the oven to the suitable temperature. Maki was cooking maccaronie pie and a few pieces of pizza. Byul was making some Japanese style food since it’s easier and doesn’t require to much time and everyone else can eat it.

           The bento that Byul prepared was labeled with names. In each bento there is a few different ingredients since she prepared each bento by using the students data to avoid sending people to the hospital.

           Byul started to bake some cakes. Julie and Lisa help her bake some cakes. Byul bake 2 chocolate cake while Julie bake 2 orange cake and Lisa make some raspberries tart. Byul intended to give a chocolate cake to Principal Lee and an orange cake to Miss Han,the cooking department teacher who gave her the permission to use the room. The remaining cake will be used for the party later.

           After Byul and her maids and butler finished cooking, Maki and Byul brought all the lunchboxes to the SC room while Julie,Lisa,Jane and Lin packed and clean up the room and wrap the food with aluminium foil.Byul and Maki went back to the parking lot and Byul thanked Maki,Jane,Julie,Lisa and Lin.

           “ Thank you. I really save a lot of time because all of you help me. I owe you guys a lot.” Byul said while bowing to them.

          “ Byul hime, It’s alright. It’s our duty and we will always be there. But if you insist why don’t you treat us to dinner or lunch sometimes. Maybe you can just buy something and gave it to us. We can accept it and we LOVE presents” Julie said teasingly and as soon as she finished her sentences everyone start laughing.

          “ Julie,hahahahahahaha maybe you are right. Maybe I’ll do just that. Okay bye, guys. I need to get back to start the program. Maki can drive all of you back home” Byul said while smiling.They bowed and leave the school compound back to her house.

            Byul went to the SC room and sat down for a few minutes and all of them came in. As soon as they went inside the Student Council Room or a.k.a SCR they saw Byul’s already there and was waiting for them. Byul watch all of them sit down comfortably and start explaining everything to them.

             “ Oh yeah! Firstly, I want to apologise to all of you since we will be using your lunch time until school ends. Don’t worry you will not starve.” Byul said with a smile.

            “ Secondly,nice to meet all of you and I hope you are comfortable with this school. Thirdly, in the middle of the table there is a lunchbox with your names on it. So please enjoy your meal. Lastly, our last destination for today is the empty cooking room and by the way all of you can choose your tour guide.” Byul said and finished her explanation and they start cheering for her.

            They start to get their lunchboxes and Rin gave the muffins she/Byul made last night and they start eating.After they finished eating and paired up together they start the tour. Gi Kwang with Rin, Yoseob with Ga Yoon,Jun Hyung with Soo Hyun,Hyun Seung with Mi Young, Dong Woon with Hyun Ah and Doo Joon with Byul. They went different ways.