Cooking Time!!~

Say It & I'll Kill You

          " Hey, Byul ! I'm so darn hungry !! " said Rin while rubbing her tummy indicating she's hungry. She looked just like a lost and hungry little kid.

          " Aigo ! Today Maki, the butler , is not around. Also the other maids in our house can't cook well ! " said Byul looking bored.

          " Bo ?? Darn it !! I'm sooooo going to starve to death !! Where is Maki ?! How could you abandon us like this ? !! Aigoooo " Rin cried out loud.

          " Abandon ? You're talking like he left us forever ................ Oh yeah and stop doing that cause your looks are just like an abandoned and hungry-looking puppy. Anyway we're still at home ............... Besides, we can drive and go to a restaurant to eat ........." said Byul.

          " Err ........... but I don't want to eat outside !! " grunted Rin and started pouting.

          " Then, why don't you find something to eat ? There must be something that you could stuff yourself with .......... " said Byul while reading her favourite comic , ' Purikyu'

          " Well , the POINT is I DON'T HAVE ANY MOOD TO EAT JUNK FOOD !!! " exclaimed Rin.

          " Fine , fine ........... I surrender. Your hunger and cries for food is making me hungry too ............. " said Byul.

          " So what do we do now ?? " Rin asked.

          "  Wait !! Let me think " said Byul. After 4 minutes of sitting and thinking , suddenly both of the twins jumped up and screamed.

          " I KNOW !! LET'S COOK TOGETHER ! ", they screamed. They jumped up and down and rushed towards the kitchen to start cooking.

           " So what do we cook today ? " asked Byul.

           " Hhhmmmm , let's cook some cabbage roll for my diet , chocolate cake for our desserts and some maccaronie pie !! " said Rin excitedly.

           " Diet ? Since when did you start dieting ? FYI cabbage roll, chocolate cake and maccaronie pie is not a diet. Well cabbage roll and maccaronie pie is if you eat them separately but chocolate cake is clearly not ". said Byul.

           " Since I heard that there will be new students transfering to our class ! " Rin said with a huge smile.

           " New student's ? Are you joking ? Since when did you start noticing guys ? By the way , how do you even know about the transfer student stuff ? " asked Byul.

           " Whoa! whoa! whoa! one question at a time , sis! This is NOT a press conference ! " said Rin.

           " First question , yes , there will be transfer students enrolling into our school. Second, no I'm not joking. Third, since I heard that one of them is super hot , super y and super cool !!! " said Rin while ticking off with her fingers and winking at Byul.

          " That's a lot of super and I'm really sure about one thing, I don't wanna be friends with them cause if I do I'm in super trouble. By the way what about the last question ? " asked Byul.

          " What was the last question again ? I totally forgot " said Rin.

          " How do you know about the transfer student was my last question, " said Byul while she started to prepare the maccaronie pie.

          " Oh! You do know that I'm one of the Student Council plus I'm the assisstant for our head student council. How could you NOT know since you're the one who manages all the students database and profiles ??? " said Rin while preparing the cabbage roll.

          " Oh ! I am but the president didn't tell me anything about it. So how am I suppose to know ?? " said Byul.

          " Oh ...... Anyway , I heard that there will be 6 BOYS transfering to our school. Maybe some of them will be in our class. That part I'm not really sure but one thing is for sure and that is they are all the same age as us " said Rin while serving the cabbage roll she finished doing.

          " I see ...... Well, I don't care. I'm sooooo NOT interested. I'm soooo gonna stay away from them or my school life will be turning out to be totally super annoying , super troublesome and super tiring. By the way, I have finished baking the maccaronie pie ! ' Byul said.

          " Cool ! I'm finished too. Let's start baking chocolate cakes with delicious icing and topping on it and can we make some chocolate muffin, pweaseeeeeee?? It's for the boys " said Rin cutting Byul before she could even utter a word with shining eyes.

          " Sure .......... but with a condition. You have to be my slave for a week !! By the way, stop using that shining eyes at me. It's blinding me " said Byul nonchalantly and started singing "Gee by SNSD".

          " Meanie !! I accept it, your majesty ! " said Rin while pouting. Let's bake the cake and the muffin !!! Hurry up !! " said Rin while running around the kitchen preparing the ingredients needed for the cake.

         " Alright ! You'll help me watch and prepare the cake and muffin. When I'm finished you'll help me with anything. Is that okay with you, my dear slave ?? " said Byul while smiling an evil smile.

         " No probs, sis !!! " said Rin cheerfully.

           After two hours, the twins finished baking the cake and muffin. Both of them started decorating the cake and muffin with icing and chocolate topping that Byul made earlier. The maid took the food that the twin prepared to the dining table and arranged it like a buffet. Byul and Rin gave some of the food to the maids and the maids started eating it with a huge and grateful smile.

          " Itadakimasu !!! " Byul and Rin said while clapping their hand together and started eating. They ate while talking and joking around about god knows what. Good thing they didn't spit any food or water at each other.

           After dinner, Byul helped Rin put the muffin into 6 small and cute looking boxes. They went to bed and slept peacefully after they finished doing so. The twins dreamed about romance and various other things.