Tour Guide

Say It & I'll Kill You

 

          Byul showed and explained everything to him as they passed each building and classes. Byul asked Doo Joon where he wanted to go and Doo Joon told her that he wants to go to the music room.

~ Doo Joon P.O.V~

                   She asked me where do I want to go and I quickly told her that I wanted to go to the music room.

           “ Thanks for the food.It was delicious”, I told her and she thanked me and continue walking.

           I noticed that she was like an ice queen walking in the middle of meadows. So pretty,beautiful and elegant. I wondered how she looked like if she removed her glass and changed the bang.

~End Of Doo Joon P.O.V~

~Byul P.O.V~

          When we were walking to the music room he thanked me for the food and complimented my cooking skill.After I thanked him I just continued walking.

          Oh god! I’m soo tired. I need my lollipop or my candies. I wonder why he wants to go to the music room.

~End Of Byul P.O.V~

          When they entered the music room,Doo Joon went to the piano and sat down.

          “ Hey, can I ask you a favour??” Doo Joon asked Byul.

         “ Hmm, ok what is it?” Byul said

         “ Can you sing the song “ A Whole New World from Disney Alladin movie” and play the piano with me !! There is another piano besides me. Please say yes” Doo Joon said while giving Byul his puppy eyes.

          “ Aigoo…. Okay okay I will. Now stop with that puppy eyes or I’ll change my mind” Byul said to Doo Joon

         “ I will count to three. One, two,three… It’s a whole new world” Doo Joon said and after the counting he began singing the song and play the piano accompanied by Byul who sang Princess Jasmine part in the song.

         Byul and Doo Joon forgot about everything else when they started singing and playing the piano together. It felt like everything else doesn’t exist nor matter to them.

           They didn’t even realise that someone or a group of people was watching and listening to them.All of them were amazed at Byul and Doo Joon. Amazed because of their synchronisation and the honest feeling that they had when they heard them singing this song. It felt real as if both of them wishes to live in a whole new world than what they are living in right now as if they wishes to change things or change themselves for the better.

         Secondly, all of them noticed that Byul and Doo Joon didn’t even realised about their existence. It’s like they were in their own world and nothing else matters.

         Byul and Doo Joon finished singing the songs and was shocked when they saw their friends standing at the door and started clapping and screaming for another encore.

         Byul walked away and said “ Do you want to stay there forever or what?”

         All of them laughed and didn’t even realise that Byul had dissappeared except Doo Joon because he was following Byul.

         Byul went to the cooking room and started to prepare everything on the table. Doo Joon help Byul prepare the table and arrange all the foods that Byul made earlier.

         “ Doo Joon , I need to go somewhere else can you handle everything?? I’ll be back in 5 minute.” Byul said while holding two boxes.

         “ Sure, you better be back in 5 minutes or else !!” Doo Joon said with a mischiveous smile.

         “ Kumawo!! Saranghae!! Byebye” Byul said while running towards the principals office.

         “ Did that girl just say saranghae to me??? Funny why does my heart beat faster?? Let’s see if she will arrive in 5 minutes or not.” Doo Joon muttered alone while sitting on one of the chair and look at the watch.

         Byul quickly sent the cakes to Principal Lee and Mrs. Shin. Byul came back to the room 1 minutes early.

         “ Yay! I made it!! A new records for me!!” Byul said while jumping up and down forgetting the fact that Doo Joon was there watching her.

         “ I see you didn’t lie. Now come here quick and help me! Did you forget that I am here? By the way where did you go??” Doo Joon said to Byul

         “ Oppss,sorry. PLEASE just forget what you just saw. Oh yeah I went to the principal office and the teacher room to thank the cooking department teacher for lending me this room. Oh yeah, by the way is there any homework today??” Byul said to Doo Joon.

         “ What the …. Isn’t the principal office and the teacher room is far from here?? How did you manage to get here in 4 minutes??” Doo Joon asked.

         “ Hehehehehe, it’s a secret.” Byul said smiling so mischiveously.

         “ Hey can I ask you something? That muffin Rin didn’t cook it right?? You must have stayed up late baking that muffin today right??” Doo Joon asked while smiling.

         “ HUH? What are you talking about?? I don’t know a thing.” Byul said while smiling to Doo Joon.

         “ Yeah sure you didn’t know. Hey is there any girl here who have a black-metallic super bike??” Doo Joon asked Byul.

          As soon as Byul hear what Doo Joon said her face became paler and she thanked god that their friends came in and Doo Joon didn’t saw her face that time or else she will be busted by him. Guilty as charged.

          The rest came in and were so shocked and amazed by the varieties of food that was served infront of them that the only words that they could utter was “whoaa…”

          “ What are you waiting for??”  Byul and Doo Joon said synchronisely.

         All of them started to eat. They joked and played games. Everyone was happy and was having a lot of fun and a great day today. The ball rang and all of them left to go home. Byul stayed behind to clean up the mess.

         “ Are you sure you’re gonna clean this alone?” Doo Joon said with a worried face.

         “ Yup, go home. I’m okay…” Byul said.

         As soon as Byul finished her sentences Byul lost balance of herself. Doo Joon saw it and quickly caught her from falling.

         “ Yah!! Sit down and rest. Let me help you clean this.” Doo Joon said while carrying Byul bridal style to a chair in the room.

         “ Kumawo Dujun, Sorry for troubling you.” Byul said before falling asleep.

         “ She looks so beautiful and peaceful when she sleeps. She’s too kind. Yosh!! I need to clean this up. Hwaiting!!” mumbled Dujun.

          Dujun already finished cleaning the room. He went to wake Byul up.

          “ I hope we can stay like this forever”Dujun mumbled while sitting beside Byul watching her sleep.

          “ Byul … wake up. Let’s go home.” Dujun said slowly.

          “ Give me 5 more minutes”. Byul mumbled.

          “ Byul wake up now or I’ll kiss you just like in snow white to break the spell and wake you up.” Dujun said mischivieously to Byul.

          Byul quickly got up and said “ Don’t you dare to do that or I’ll kill you.” Byul said while giving him her deathly stare.

        “ hahahahaha. Finally my princess has awaken. Let’s go home.” Dujun said smiling.

           “ Thanks for helping me. Bye, see you tomorrow” Byul said and went to her car. They parted way and went to their home which were nearby only a few blocks from each other.

            “ Bye see you at the usual place tomorrow. You know where is the ususal place right?”Dujun said while smiling and laughing with Byul because both of them know where the hell is the usual place.Byul also replied “ yeah the same place” and then continue laughing while driving out of the school.