Twin's Shopping

Say It & I'll Kill You

          The twins, Byul and Rin were sitting on the sofa. They were eating popcorn while they were watching movies inside their home theather living room.They had nothing to do since there's no school today.

          After the movie ended, both of them sighed at the same time. The twins were so bored and that they thought they're going to rot to death in their own house. Suddenly a smile started to spread across their face and they looked at each other.

          " Let's go shopping!!! " Byul and Rin shouted synchronisely while jumping up and down.

          Byul and Rin quickly jumped off the sofa and started running towards their room. The twins started changing their clothes and touched up their hair and face with a little bit of makeup.

           Byul wore a t-shirt and a jeans with her black leather jacket pulled on top of it, revealing her white Levi's t-shirt. Meanwhile Rin decided to wear a black blouse and a tights.

          They ran toward the car and Byul started the engine. Rin quickly sat beside her.

         " Are you ready ??" Byul asked Rin. " Hell yeah !!! Let's go!!! ", Rin said with a big smile on her face.

          Byul drove the car out of the house and headed off towards COEX Mall, the biggest mall in Seoul and also it's their favourite shopping spot. After 20 minutes, they arrived at the mall and took about 10 minutes to find a spot to park the car.

         " Rin do you remember our bet before ?? " Byul asked Rin with a huge grin on her face. " Umm..... nope!!! " Rin answered while running into the mall. " Yah !! What are you waiting for ?? A butler or a maid to came and welcome you?? Hurry up !!! " Rin started shouting.

         The twins went into many of the shopping departments in the mall or to be even more precise they went to all the shopping departments that they have in the mall. They bought a lot of outfits. All of them almost or actually similar to what the other girl buys. After that, they did some grocery shopping at the mall. After that, they both went towards the jewellery store.

~Byul P.O.V~

          When we arrived at the jewellery department something caught my eyes. " Let's go in here !! ", I said to Rin.

         I went straight towards a pair of blue and black bracelet. There was also a necklace that seems perfect a perfect match to the bracelet.

         I went to the counter and paid for both of the blue and black bracelet and also the blue and black necklace that goes very well with the bracelet. I wondered what Rin would think about it if I gave her this bracelet and necklace.

~End of Byul P.O.V.~

~Rin P.O.V.~

          I felt so happy going to the mall and shopping together with Byul. It actually took away all of my boredom in a split second. We went to the jewellery store and Byul bought something.

          " Tadaa... " Byul open the box and gave it to me.

          " Omo !! Love you so much !!" I said to her after she opened up the box and saw a bracelet and a necklace inside it. I put it on and saw that she were also wearing them. Only hers was blue and mine was black. Such a great contrast!

~End of Rin P.O.V~

          " Mine is blue your is black! Twins forever, babe!! " Said Byul to Rin with a smile on her face and her smile was so radiating that a few guys walking past us looked dazed at her smile. Rin gave Byul ber very own death hug and said "I love you sis!!"  "Omo !!! Let me go !!!", Byul said and successfully broke free from Rin.

          " Yay !! I'm free !!" Byul said and stucked her tongue out at Rin. " Let's go were late. My hand is so sore from holding all these bag for so long." Rin told Byul.

          The twins walked out off the mall and went straight to their car and put all their shopping bags inside the trunk.