Tour Guide For Others

Say It & I'll Kill You

 

~Rin Tour With Gi Kwang~

          “ Please be my tour guide,Rin” Gi Kwang said to Rin.

          “ Okay no problemo. Let’s go” Rin said cheerfully and they went to the music room first.

          “ Whoa!! What a nice and good music room. Every instruments is working and kept clean. I’m starting to like your school” said Gi Kwang to Rin

          “ YAY!!I’m right. I somehow know that you are going to love the music room in this school” Rin said cheerfully

          “ How did you know??” Gi Kwang asked Rin

          “ *giggling a bit* It’s just an assumption based on your voice. To tell you the truth I came here first because this is the place that I and my twin love the most in this school.” Rin said to Gi Kwang.

          “ Oh, I see….. Hey did you know how to play any instruments or sing?” Gi Kwang asked her.

          “ Ummm I can rap a little bit and I can play some instruments since we often play when were kids and sing together.” Rin said looking so embarassed.

          “ Hey who is the older one?? You or Byul?” Gi Kwang asked her.

          “ Byul is older than me for a few minutes.hehehehehe. So where do you want to go next??” Rin asked.

~Gi Kwang P.O.V~

           She looked so cute when she is thinking. She is always cheerful and happy. In class, she always give attention to the teacher and always smile and treats other people the same ways.

           I don’t know why but her smile always help me. The moments the teacher gave me the seat next to her, I was so glad and relief since she’s not like other girl who keeps swarming me and can’t stop cheering a.k.a screaming when they see me.

          Her smile gave me energy and comfort me. She’s just like the sun, always shine for others

          “ She is my sunshine.” I mumbled before she asked me where to go.

~End Of Gi Kwang P.O.V~

          “ Let’s go where you want to go!!” Gi Kwang said while following Rin to the pool,garden and every building and classes.

           On the way back to the cooking room as Byul informed they heard a music coming from the music room. The music was so beautifull and alluring that makes them go to the music room.

~ End Of Rin Tour With Gi Kwang~

~Soo Hyun,Ga Yoon,Hyun ah,Mi Young Tour With Junhyung, Yoseob,Dongwoon and Hyunseung~

           “ Hey!Let’s go together.” Dongwoon and Hyun Ah said at the same time to the rest.

           “ Yeah, okay. Where to go ?? I know let’s go to the canteen and fetch some ice-cream so we can eat while on tour” Soo Hyun said to the rest and they all nodded in agreement and they went to the canteen and bought some ice-cream.

           “ Hey, where to next??” Hyunseung asked.

            They went to the garden,pool and every building and classes and decided to go back to the cooking room as Byul told them to.

            On the way back to the cooking room they heard a music coming from the music room. The music was so beautifull and alluring that makes them go to the music room.

             They met with Rin and Gi Kwang who has finished their tour.

            “ Yo!! Did you hear that music??” Hyunseung asked and got a nod of approval from the rest and decided to go and check it out.

            They went to the music room and was too shocked watching Byul and Doo Joon playing and singing together while smiling. They kept quiet until the song finished and they start clapping and shouting for another encore which startled Doo Joon and Byul and they swiftly and quietly went out of the room.

             “ Do you want to stay there forever or what??” Byul asked suddenly and got a laugh from everyone and start walking to the cooking room.

            “ They looked good together” Soo Hyun said

            “ Yup. It’s like they were meant to be with each other” said Ga Yoon

            “ I would love to see them together” Soo Hyun said

            “ I think it’s impossible altough I really really want to see them together” Rin said while looking down and the rest of the girl looked at each other and start to look down since they know what is the reasons.

           “ Hey cheer up!! Let’s go and see what Byul has prepared for us” The guys said synchronisely after watching the girls look so down.

           “ Let’s go” Mi Young said and the rest of the girl start to smile.

            They walked to the cooking room and was soo shocked to see the food. They started eating after Byul snapped them back to realities. They joked and played games. In conclusion everyone was happy.

           “ Kring! Kring! The bell rang. They didn’t want to leave but Byul forced them to.

          “ Okay, Bye, see you tomorrow!! Everone said while waving to each other and went back home.