The Trouble

Say It & I'll Kill You

          They arrived at the park 10 minutes early. Byul won the race. They both sat down on the swing and started to chat.

          " Omo !! You won!! Not fair now I have to treat you for a week," Rin complain and start to pout. " * Laugh* You will never win a race with me. By the way, Aigo your pouting face is so cute."Said Byul and she started to pinch Rins cheek.

         " Ya !! Shugule?? " Rin threatened Byul. " * laugh * Hai!! Dozo" Byul told Rin.

         " Yo!!! When did you arrive??" Jessica and the rest of SNSD appeared.

         " 10 minutes ago. Let's just get this over with!! " Said Byul. " Yup yup!! I'm so darn freaking f-ing bored right now " Rin complained.

         " Girls lets go!! " , Jessica told the SNSD. All of them charged at Byul and Rin at the same time. The SNSD girls kept trying to punch and kick Byul and Rin but none of those punches and kicks hit Byul and Rin.

         " Jeesh!! Can I end it right now Byul?? They are so weak and annoying like flies." Rin complained.

         " Rin you can do whatever you want! It's your call anyway. Ok girls since I'm a nice person I'm going to end this quickly for you. How much time do you want to stay in the hospital?? I can help you girls with it." Byul said with a smile on her face.

         Byul and Rin immediately and swiftly threw punches and kicks at all the SNSD girls. When the girls got hit they all screamed like a banshee. Some got hit at the face ,stomach and other parts of the body.

         " Girls now!! " Jessica signalled the girls. They started to draw out an iron bar. Rin who was unaware of what the girls were doing, got hit with the iron bar. She screamed in pain and when Byul heard her and saw what happened to her twin sister, she went berserk.

          When Byul goes to her berserk mode, she doesn't give a damn about anything at all and no one can stop except her twin sister, Rin. Those who fought her previously got were admitted to the hospital for few months. Each and every one of them had a lot of broken bones and damages in their bodies.

          Rin yelled at the SNSD girls,  " You girls are dead meat since you girls just turned her into that berserk mode of hers". And Rin continue the fight .

          As soon as Rin finished talking, Byul appeared and started to beat their arse's really really badly. She continued hitting them and after 10 minute, all the SNSD girls were lying on the ground unconsciously and all badly hurt.

          " Byul you can stop now. I'm alright. " Rin whisper to Byul. After Rin said that, Byul turned to her normal self. All of her dark aura was gone in a split second after she heard her twin's voice. Byul started dialling for 119 and asked for ambulance for the SNSD girls.

          Byul and Rin quickly started their bikes and drove off without knowing that someone was watching the whole fight.

~The Person Watching The Fight's P.O.V.~

          "Hmm...... this girls sure are interesting. I would like to meet 'her' A.S.A.P", said the person who was watching the whole fight in the dark.