Race For Time

Say It & I'll Kill You

 

          “ Byul !! Hurry up . we’re going to be late !!” Rin shouted to Byul from downstairs.

          “ Yeah ! Yeah !! Rin why don’t you just go ahead already ? I’ll take the bike” said Byul.

          “ Okay I’ll go first but don’t forget that today we have a meeting and you need to do a lot of unfinished business !!” Rin said to Byul while running towards the car.

          “ Rin !! Don’t you dare forget to take the muffins that we baked last night!” Byul yelled to Rin from her room.

          “ Ok!! Thanks, bye Byul !! See you at school !!” Rin said and drove off to school.

~ Byul P.O.V ~

          Oh my god!! I’m so damn late. This is all because of the muffins. Rin forced me to bake the muffins last night and she fell asleep in the process.

          Eventhough I wanted to be mad at her but I couldn’t since I know she was so busy and tired with school and student council duty yesterday.

          Okey, I’m finished. I still have 8 minutes before the school bell rings and before the closed the gate. I think I can manage it.

~ End of Byul P.O.V ~

          Byul went towards her bike and started the engine. She quickly drove off towards the school.

          “ Wohooo !! This is so much fun ! I like this one better compared to the car!” Byul said with a smile.

          A few bikes popped out of nowhere behind her.

         “ Hehehehehe !! So you wanna race with me. Let’s go !!” Byul said with a smile but her voice couldn’t be heard since she wore a full head helmet.

          Byul took a glance at her watch on her right hand to look at the time. “ Hey, stupid girl that’s dangerous” someone yelled at her.

          “ Oh my god!! Damn!! 5 minutes left.” Byul said.

          Byul quickly increased her speed and abandon all the bikers behind her. She quickly parked her bike and went to her classroom.

          “ Safe, Yay !! I’ve still got 2 minutes left. ” Byul said with a smile.

          Vroom!!Vroom!! The same biker that was behind her from before is here. The bikers parked their bikes and removed the helmet off their heads.

          Byul saw that there were 5 guys that she doesn’t know and saw a familiar face. She looked closely and saw Doo Joon.

          “ Oh ! It’s the transfer student !! I better leave now, before I get into super trouble. Oh yeah I should stop using super in my sentences. The Super Love Virus from Teen Top and my twins Rin. I feel like crying.” Byul mumbled and walked away towards her class.

~ At the parking lot ~

         “ Whoa !! Did you all just see that !! That girl was like a pro rider. A car just popped out of nowhere at the road beside her when she was looking at her watch and she quickly and skillfully dodged it. She LEFT us all behind.” Hyunseung tell the rest.

          “ Can you please shut up !! I’m so pissed off right now!! That stupid girl how careless can she be. What if she can’t dodged the car and got hit by it?” Junhyung said.

          “ I agree with that but calm down first  Yong Junhyung. She’s fine so stop worrying about it.” Yoseob said to Junhyung.

           “ Oh yeah !! We need to go to the principal office. Hurry up!!” Gi Kwang said reminding them of the time.

           “ Hyung wait a minute. Look at this . Isn’t this the bike that ditched us before ??” Dong Woon said. They gathered and look closely at the bike.

           “ Yeah, the same one. Guys you thinking what I’m thinking ?? Let’s the princess search began” Doo Joon said with a mischiveous smile.

           All of them went to the principal’s office to register themselves.

          “ Here is your schedule and later the council will show you around the schools” Principal Lee’s said with a warm and welcoming smile to them.

          The parted ways and walked into their assigned classroom.