Introduction

Say It & I'll Kill You

            " Rin !! Hurry up !! Get your down here !! We're going to be late for school !!" yelled Byul.

            " Jeesh !! At school, your so quiet while at home, your so damn noisy !!" Rin yelled back.

            " Yeah Yeah Yeah !! I will not be this noisy if you get your lazy down here and out of your room !!" yelled Byul.

          " Fine fine ! Just wait up ! Let me pull on my boots !" Rin yelled.

          " Just hurry up !" said Byul.

          " Kay " said Rin.

~ Byul P.O.V~

          " Aigo !! She is so slow !! " I grunted under my breath. I walked towards the kitchen to take my lunchbox.

          " Mistress Byul, here is your Japanese-style lunchbox. I have also included some lucky clover for you." said Maki, our butler.

            " Lucky clover ? What is that for ? " I asked looking at him with a questioning look.

          " Mistress, have you forgotten that you have an exam today ??" asked Maki

          " Boh! Yah!! I totally forgot about it !! " I yelled

          " Oh dear ........ I just hope the lucky clover really works and helpes you." said Maki with a sigh..

          " Wuwuwuwuwu !! Yeah ....... " I cried. Maki sighed and handed my lunchbox to me.

          " Oh yeah !! Let me take Rin's lunchbox for her ..... She's late already so it's better I take it for her ..... To save time, you see. " I explained to Maki.

         " Sure, Mistress Byul. As you wish " Said Maki and handed Rin's lunchbox to me. He bowed and walked off towards the kitchen.

          " Thank you Maki love you !! " I said cheerfully and hopped off towards our porshe. I stood near the porshe and started to do some speed reading for our first exam of the day. Today it was Rin's turn to drive so that's why I had to stand near the Porshe since she's holding the keys.

~Rin's P.O.V.~

         " Omo !! I'm late!! Darn!! I had to stay up late revising for our exam today." I cursed under my breath.

         " Jeesh !! I hate her for being so pushy ! Besides, she was sleeping so peacefully yesterday night while I was studying like crazy last night. I bet she forgot about the darn exam !! " I grumbled. I ran downstairs with the car keys. I saw Byul leaning over the Porshe and reading her books.

          " I suppose, she didn't forget about the exam after all " I thought and then went to her. I saw her lunchbox on the car and immediately remembered about my lunchbox.

          " Omo !! I forgot to take my lunchbox!! Wait, okay? I'll be right back !! " I said and was about to take off when Byul shouted.

         " Wait !! I already took your luchbox for you." said Byul

         " Oh !! Thank you!! " I yelled and hugged her tightly.

        " Yah !! Get off me !! I'm not your teddy bear to hug me whenever you want !! " yelled Byul and struggled to get out of my deadly hug.

         " Hahahaha !!! Serves you right for being so noisy in the morning! " I laughed at her.

         " Aigo !! Meanie !! " grumbled Byul.

        " Thank you !! ~~ I said with a bow.

         " Ergh ! " grumbled Byul and rolled her eyes.

         " Get in ! We're going to be late for school........ " I said and got into the car and quickly started the car. Byul sat beside me and fastened her seatbelt.

         " Hold on tight, sis !! Here we go !! " I said and I pressed the oil and sped off towards our school.