With Stares and loud conversations

On secrets and love

HEY GUYS<3 HEY THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OKAY? AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO TO IMPROVE? HAHA OKAY. SO TO CLEAR THINGS UP, JI-EUN IS NOT ON GOOD TERMS WITH YONGGUK. YONGGUK SEEMS TO KNOW ARIYA. AND YOU'LL FIND OUT MORE ON WHY ARIYA WEARS THE JACKET ALL THE TIME;) HAVE FUN READING! 

He knew her. He KNEW her. Well, he recongnized her. But he couldn't place where he saw her. But seeing her again... something inside of him fluttered. 

Ariya ped the jacket and with trembling hands, pulled down the hoodie. She heard the gasps. Felt the stares. But she willed herself to look at them, the trainees. And saw their unwavering stares. She turned, angry and embarrassed, to Mrs. Park. "Happy?" her voice filled with spite. Mrs. Park had a truimphant glint in her eyes. She nodded her head slowly.

Just then, the door burst open and Mr. Lee stormed in. His hair was a mess and his face was bright red. He glared at Mrs.Park and said in a dangerously low voice, "A word please. If you will," and turned helplessly to Ariya who had eyes filled with tears. But she wasn't looking at him. Or at the trainees, who were still looking at her. Or Mrs.Park who STILL looked truimphant.

She was looking at herself. Staring at the mirror next to her. She observed herself. And with a bitter smile, got up and left the room. Mr.Lee took one last glare at Mrs.Park and strode off after Ariya.

The trainees looked uncertainly at each other and started to whisper amongst themselves. But Jieun was staring at Yongguk. He looked like he was in a trance. Still staring at the spot Ariya had been just a moment ago. She bit her lip to keep the tears from spilling over. "She always ruins things. ALWAYS. Something must be done." she thought, hurt and annoyed, still staring at Yongguk.

"Hyung, woah did you see her?" Zelo nudged Yongguk out of his trance. He looked over at Zelo and realized the other boys were all staring at him. "Sure..yeah I saw her..." he responded, clearing his throat awkwardly. Daehyun smirked and looked outside. He felt....Interested in that girl. What was her name? He didn't even know. "Yeah..She was..She was really.." Jongup tried to say, stuttering.

"Beautiful." Daehyun helped complete his sentence, still staring outside the window. Mrs.Park dismissed the class and still seemed unaffected. As they left, Yongguk could hear the other trainees whispering about that girl and he knew Daehyun was right.

All of the trainees saw how, she was beautiful.

With thick black hair and light green eyes that had gold flecks in them, she sat. Ariya sat in the office of Mr.Lee. "I am so sorry, Ariya. I am SO sorry." he repeated looking at Ariya helplessly, knowing that whatever he was saying wasn't getting through to her. But in truth, Ariya had heard. She had heard and she knew it wasn't his fault..but she wanted someone to blame. NEEDED someone to blame.

But she didn't. And continued to sit, in all her misery, in that uncomfortable green chair, tears rolling down uncontrollably. But she did not sob. She just sat there. Tears streaming. Because they had saw.

Saw how she looked.

And they gasped because of her hidousness. And she had HEARD it and SAW their stares. And they saw her in all her uglyness because that woman..that WITCH felt like it.

And she felt helpless, because that jacket kept her safe. Away from their judging stares. But this time it didn't. "I'm not going back." she said in a dignified tone. She looked at Mr.Lee with contempt and puffy green eyes. "You can't...You have to go back." Mr.Lee said, gauging her reaction. She shot up and said in a voice, barely a whisper, "Why? So they can riducle me? AGAIN? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" She screamed, not being able to hold back any longer. "You..know that's not why." Mr.Lee said, having not seen her like this before.

"Then what? SO I CAN ONE OF YOUR STUPID TRAINEES?! THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT. YOU KNOW IT." she yelled again, her voice getting louder and louder but she didn't care. With that Mr.Lee got up, and held his hand up to slap her, his eyes burning. "You KNOW you can do it." he almost hit her but restrained himself. Running a hand through his hair, he calmed himself and sat behind his desk.

"The contract. You signed it. A year. You promised." he said quietly. Ariya let out a bitter laugh. The contract! How could she forget! The stupid thing he made her sign. He wanted her to be a trainee, said she had 'potential' but she wanted to study at harvard. She could do it and wanted to be a doctor just as bad. But he wouldn't let her go so she signed the damned thing.

And she regreted it. She looked at him, saying in the most composed tone she could use, "A year. I'll do it. But you let me go," and then, "And then I leave. And i never come back. I hate it here." she added as an afterthought.

"I hate you." She said, feeling a large weight lifting off her chest. Mr.Lee stood up in rage and yelled at her, "TAKE THAT BACK. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER?" he screamed in frustration.

"You're not my father. You're just a man my worthless mother flung herself on when she couldn't control herself." She said, smirking at him. Her eyes turning cold and emotionless.

And with that, she put on her jacket and left.

Bracing herself for another year at TS.

Another year of stares and whispers.

Another year in hell.

OKAY! SO A LOOONGGG UPDATE<3 I KNOW THERE WAS NOT MUCH INTERACTION GOING ON BUT THERE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I PROMISE:P SO YOU GET IT RIGHT? JI-EUN LIKES YONGGUK. YONGGUK KNOWS ARIYA. AND ARIYA HAS A SEVERE INFERIORITY COMPLEX. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, WHY IS SHE LIKE THAT? HOPE THAT'S SOMETHING INTERESTING ENOUGH FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT:PP OKAY AND ARIYA ISN'T SO MEAN AND EMOTIONLESS OKAY? SHE'S JUST SENSITIVE? BUT SHE'LL GET NICER AND MORE....LOVABLE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS:P ANYWAY, YEAH SO LIKE MORE ON ARIYA AND HER 'FATHER', YONGGUK-ARIYA, JIEUN-YONGGUK AND MAYBE SOME OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MRS.PARK AND DAEHYUN? HMMMMMM... NEXT UPDATE SHOULD BE LONG AS WELL! ANYWAY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU DON'T GET SO I CAN EXPLAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:P LOVE YOU ALLS!