More truth and feelings.

On secrets and love

Hyosung walked out of the toilet, wearily.

No Ariya...Or Jieun anywhere in sight. Taking in a deep breath, she strutted towards the canteen. Before she lost her resolve. She could see the boys there. Daehyun and Yongguk were there too.

But no Jieun, thank god.

Relieved, she walked towards their table timidly. Ignoring the death glares from the other girls, she stood next to the table. Zelo looked up. Surprised. "What's up?" he asked, curious. Hyosung cleared . "Something's happened." she whispered. Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Really?" he asked sarcastically.

He didn't mean to be so..mean. But there was a lot on his mind. And besides, wasn't she one of Jieun's friends? That made him angerier.

But Hyosung took a deep breath and resisted the need to walk away. Because Ariya needed help. And they probably were the only ones who could help. "Ariya's in trouble." she said, her voice firm. They all looked up at her.

She had their attention now.

She dragged them out. She couldn't afford anyone overhearing. And those stares..they were giving her the creeps. Shaking her head, she continued, "I...Well, just now..But..Don't tell..And I." she stuttered. She couldn't get her head straight. Why? Because she was betraying her best friend. But she needed to.

Ariya's safety..and sanity was more important.

"Listen. Just tell us, okay? Stop wasting our time." Yongguk growled, frustrated. He wanted to run off to find Ariya. Not stand around and waste time listening to some girl he didn't even know. But Daehyun stepped forward. "Just tell us. From the beginning." he told her gently. And Hyosung smiled.

She understood why Ariya liked him so much. He was so kind. So gentle.

He nodded at her, prompting her to go on. "Well? Tell us." he told her, not unkindly. And she did.

After she had told them, Yongguk had took off almost immediately. He shouted over his shoulder that he had somewhere he had to be and continued sprinting to god knows where. The other members were shocked, of course. And they all decided that they would help Ariya in any way they could. Be there for her. Help her through.

But Daehyun was thinking.

Thinking about Ariya. About Jieun. About himself. So he walked. Walked to the only place he could think at. The old vocal training room. He entered it without thinking.

But froze.

Froze when he saw Ariya laying under the piano. Smiling gently, he lay down on his stomach next to the piano. His chin resting on his hands, he watched Ariya. She was sleeping, soundly. slightely open. Her eyebrows dipping slightely. He watched her sleeping form. And he decided that she was beautiful while she slept too.

Which caused him to sigh out loud. And with that, Ariya groggily woke up. He jumped up, "I wasn't doing anything." he lied. But she didn't hear. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, she noticed Daehyun. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked. "Needed to think..Move over." he cleared his throat and nudged her so that both of them could lay under the piano.

But there was only so much space under there. And Ariya suddenly became aware of how close Daehyun was to her. How his knee and arm was pressed against hers. She coughed awkwardly and moved away. "That. You did it?" she pointed to a smiley face that had been engraved in the wood underneath the piano.

Daehyun smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah. I did." he sighed. He turned to look at her. "You okay?" he asked, searching her face for answers. Ariya stiffened. No, she wasn't okay. But...could she tell Daehyun? And she decided she could. But turning to look back at him, she searched his eyes.

And she realized, he knew something.

His eyes were twinkling with concern. But they were also shadowed. Like he was keeping something from her. But she didn't know how much he knew. So she decided she would tell him everything. From the start to the end. But just as she opened to say something, a sob escaped instead.

A sob. Another sob. And then the tears started pouring.

But throughout, she kept her eyes trained on Daehyun. And he did the same. Slowly, he reached out and held her face. Pulling her closer, he let her lay on his arm while she sobbed, soaking his shirt. But he didn't care. He her hair slowly.

And he shouldn't have been feeling this way but he did. His heart thumped loudly. The smell of her shampoo filled his nose. And he felt happy. Happy that Ariya trusted him. But guilty too. For feeling this way.

And then, after what seemed like eternity. Ariya pulled back. Wiping her eyes on her sleeve, she realized she felt..longing. Longing to be in Daehyun's arms again. To feel his warmth. But she resisted. Daehyun glanced at her and tapped the smiley face.

"Smile." he whispered. And Ariya felt something fill her up. What was it? It was...trust..warmth. And maybe if she had searched a little harder, love?

But she didn't. And they continued sitting there. Staring at that smiley face. Longing for each other.

Meanwhile, Yongguk ran. When he thought that he was going to stop, he ran harder. His lungs burned and his face was red but he didn't care. He just kept running. And the thought of Ariya needing his help made him run harder. But finally, he had reached it.

He took a while to compose himself. To get his breath back. And then he rapped lightly at the door and pushed it open. "I..." he cleared his throat. "I need your help, mum."

She turned around to face him, a glint in her eye. Playing with her pencil, she looked up at him. "What is it, son?" Mrs. Park asked.

Although she already knew.

CUE CREEPY MUSIC. DUN DUN DUN. YONGGUK IS MRS. PARK'S SON. OKAY I KNOW HIS REAL SURNAME IS BANG. BUT IT WOULD BE TOO OBVIOUS FROM THE START, RIGHT? HAHA OKAY COMMENT! (CAUSE I LOVE COMMENTS.) AND SUBSCRIBE<3 OKAY BYES^^