A truce and piggyback.

On secrets and love

[I HAD BEEN LISTENING TO INFINITE'S ONLY TEARS WHILE WRITING THIS. SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY LISTENING TO IT TOO WHILE YOU READ? :P HAVE FUN~]

Daehyun dragged his feet.

His eyes scanned the floor. Why had Ariya just brushed him off like that? He sighed once and grabbed his backpack. He was going home. To hell with training. How could she affect him so badly? He breathed out. Frustrated.

Ariya continued giggling. She wrapped her arms around Yongguk's neck. And breathed in his scent. He felt so safe. And warm. Yongguk looked at her. His eyes shining. He ruffled her hair once and grabbed her hand. "Let's go." he demanded. Ariya cocked her head. Didn't they have training? But whatever.

She wanted to follow Yongguk. She squeezed his hand once. Where would they go? "Come on," he started and pulled her along the corridors. But still. Ariya was worried. Her eyes darted around the corridor. What would happen if Jieun showed up? She shrunk back. Yongguk noticed this and gave her a look.

She stuck a plastic smile on. He sighed and pulled her closer. Forcing her to face him. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Nothing." he assured her, searching her eyes. She nodded slowly. Yongguk oppa would protect her. He smiled broadly and continued pulling her along.

Soon, they had left school and were making their away towards...Where were they going anyway? "Where...Where should we go?" she asked nervously. Yongguk stopped. He hadn't thought about that. But maybe...He risked a glance at her. Was it worth trying? He would find out. "Ariya." he suddenly blurted.

She jumped a little, Yongguk was looking at her intensely. "Let's go to your house." he decided. Her eyes widened. Her house? "You can't." she blurted. Yongguk raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" he challenged. "Because..Because..Fine." she couldn't come up with a good excuse. Her apartment was small.

And messy.

Psh. She crossed her arms and stomped forward. Yongguk chuckled at this. "Don't be angry, huh? Come on! It'll be fun." he begged, trying to cheer her up. But he was actually very nervous indeed. He was planning on asking her...To clear up the past. To try to convince her. To complete the mission.

She glared at him, still annoyed. But continued walking off. "Ariya! Ariya!" he shouted and ran off after her, still laughing to himself.

Daehyun shut his locker. Hard. He sighed again. But the images of Ariya being all close to Yongguk flashed through his mind. Impulsively, he raised his fist and slammed it into the locker. Harder. Again. And again. Faster. Harder. There was already a dent beginning to form. And his knuckles were throbbing and bleeding slightely.

But he kept punching. Then, he stopped. Out of breath, he slid down the locker and sat on the floor. He continued sitting there. Concentrating on his breathing.

"That isn't going to help anything, you know." Daehyun looked up. It was Jieun. He rolled his eyes and looked away. Jieun's fists clenched in annoyance. Wasn't he the kind one? She carefully sat down next to him. But he continued ignoring her. "Like I said. It isn't going to help anything." she jerked her head towards his bloody fist.

Daehyun smiled. "I know." he replied, observing his fist. Jieun slowly reached out and grabbed it. "Here, let me help." she started, but Daehyun pulled his fist away. Wasn't she the enemy? But then again..Ariya had left him. No, he can't think this way. Jieun refused to take the hint and took his hand again.

She pulled out a handkerchief and began dabbing away the blood. "I know you like her." she said, not looking at him. Daehyun glanced at her then smirked. "Is it that obvious?" he asked sadly. "Pretty much. Except she's probably the only one who doesn't know it." she responded and gave him a look.

Daehyun sighed and leaned back. What was he doing here? Sitting here with Jieun? He felt like he was betraying Ariya. But then again, she had betrayed him too, right? With Yongguk. "I don't even know her." he whispered. "You don't need to. Love knows no bounds." Jieun continued.

Daehyun shot her a look and raised an eyebrow. "What? Too deep?" she laughed. She has a pretty laugh, he thought. But then Jieun started looking at him weirdly. Oh my god. Did I just say that out loud? Daehyun covered his face in embarassment. Jieun laughed again. "Thanks. Well, all done." she said and released his hand.

He looked at it. It was pretty bruised. But at least it wasn't covered in blood. He thanked her and got up to leave. "I saw Ariya with Yongguk, you know?" she called after him, slowly putting away her stuff. Daehyun turned around. "I know." his voice barely a whisper.

"You and me. We're the same. The ones we love. With someone else." she said, getting up and walking over to him. Daehyun looked at her. She didn't love Yongguk. She loved the oppourtunites he gave her. But he kept it to himself. Instead, he just nodded slowly.

"I think we could help each other." she looked into his eyes and gave him a meaningful smile. Daehyun didn't like where this was going. He was starting to remember just how dangerous Jieun was. But..His heart. It still ached. Badly. "So what do you think?" she stuck out her hand.

Daehyun understood where this was going. She wanted him to work with her to get Yongguk..No, Ariya back. But could he trust her? No, he couldn't be too sure. Yet, he still found his hand reaching out and shaking hers. "It's a deal then. See you later, partner." she finished and walked away.

Leaving Daehyun standing there. Wandering if what he had done was right. Was it?

Meanwhile, Ariya was still pretty grumpy. She got up the bus and took a seat next to an old man. She didn't want to sit next to Yongguk. Okay, maybe she did. But she was still pretty annoyed at him inviting himself over. I mean, who does that? Yongguk got on and saw her already sitting down.

He gave her a look. She stuck out her tongue at him. He sighed and got into a seat a couple of rows behind. But the bus was getting pretty crowded. An old lady had gotten on and there were no more seats left. Ariya kindly offered her seat to her and she took it gratefully. She turned around and Yongguk shot her a thumbs up.

He was still sitting down. Since there were no other people older than him to give his seat to. The bus was now full of rowdy students. And Ariya felt uncomfortable. She felt herself being pushed and shoved around as the bus jolted. But then she felt someone pressing against her. S

he looked up to see she had been surrounded in a tight circle by a couple of guys. And they didn't look so decent. She tried to look for Yongguk. But the guys were too tall so she couldn't see past them. She felt her face get hot and tried to pull down her skirt to make it seem longer.

The boy in front of her moved forward. Causing her to shrink backwards. "Not too fast now." the boy behind her grinned and pushed her forward. She tumbled right into the boy in front of her. He started to wrap his hands around her and she started to squeal.

But then she felt him being pulled away. She looked up to see that now Yongguk was standing in front of her. And the boy was sprawled on the floor. She stared in surpise. Yongguk's eyes were filled with anger. "Go." he grunted, his voice even lower than usual. The boys scrambled and pushed away to get to the other end of the bus.

Ariya looked up. But Yongguk still felt unsafe with all these other men surrounding her. So he grabbed her hand and pulled her down the bus. He continued striding forward until the bus had gone out of sight. "Oppa! Stop!" she panted. Yongguk looked at her. "Never leave my side on the bus again." he demanded.

Ariya nodded. Yongguk grinned and hugged her, causing her to jump. "Ariya-ah. What are we going to do with you?" he teased, still holding onto her. She pulled away and looked around. Realization dawned on her. 'Where are we?!" she screamed. Yongguk looked around and rubbed his neck. He had no idea.

Ariya glared at him. "Relax. We can always take another bus." he tried assuring her. "I don't have any money left!" she shouted, grabbing at her hair in frustration. Yongguk felt in his pockets. Oops. He had left his wallet in class. She noticed this and her eyes narrowed dangerously. "You don't have any money either." she realized.

She screamed angrily and stalked off. "Ariya-ah.." he started, trying to soothe her. But he started giggling. She was so cute. "It's not funny! And don't Ariya me!" she yelled and glared at him. Yongguk squinted into the distance. He recongnized this area. "Look, I know this area. Just a couple of blocks down is my house." he stated.

Ariya's expression softened. "Oh. Well how long will it take?" she asked, feeling slightely guilty for yeling at Yongguk like that. He glanced at her. "30 minutes?" he replied softly. Ariya almost hit him. She shook her head in frustration. Just when she thought things were getting better.

"30 minutes? It's going to be dark soon!" she stomped her foot. "Oh my god calm down." he demanded, he was starting to get angry too. He was tired. They both were. "I'll...I'll carry you." he said. She shot him a look. "Forget it. I'll walk. Which way was it?" she sighed. But Yonguk crossed his arms over his chest.

"No, I'm not leaving till you let me carry you." To be honest, he felt really gulity for doing this to her. He had totally made the day worse. "Fine. Stay here then. I'll find the place myself." she announced, and turned around to go. But Yongguk smiled sneakily. And running up to her, he threw her over his shoulder.

Ariya felt herself being lifted and looked down. When she realized, she started freaking out. "Put me down! Put me down! Bang Yongguk!" she screamed. "Or what?" he teased, and continued walking. "I'm wearing a skirt. Put me down!" she continued. Yongguk felt his face turn red and immediately let her go.

She dusted off her clothes and glared at him. Yongguk looked at her and took off his jacket. "Here." he stretched out his hand. She gave him a strange look. "I'm not cold." she commented. He rolled his eyes and tied it around her waist. He grinned happily and was going to throw her over his shoulder again.

"Woah. Woah. Wait-Okay, okay. You're not going to give up, are you?" she sighed. Yongguk shook his head and smiled wider. "Fine." she commented. Yongguk turned around and bent down. She slowly walked forward and wrapped her arms around her neck.

He held on to her tightely and began piggybacking her. She hid her face in his back. Oh god. This was so embarassing. Yongguk smiled even wider. Very content with himself. "Better now?" he asked. Ariya just rolled her eyes and clung on tighter. Yongguk smiled. This was going well.

Very, very well.

YAY! UPDATE! PLEASE COMMENT, OKAY?? I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT<3