Deal's off.

On secrets and love

When they had reached Yongguk's house..Well, nothing much had happened.

Besides, she couldn't stay long. She had training and school the next day. But one thing though.. "I'll call you a cab." Yongguk said absent-mindly. Ariya nodded and stood by the doorframe, looking around the apartment again. It was messy...But classy. She liked it.

"The cab will be over in a few minutes." he announed. "Hey...Oppa..What's..What's Daehyun oppa like?" she asked shyly. Yongguk blinked. What? Why was she asking him? "I..He's cool. Nice..The girls really like him.." he cleared his throat. He risked a glance at her. She had a disappointed expression. Why?

"Ahh..But Daehyun's not that kind of guy..You know, he's really..He's not really a player." he continued, straightening his back. Ariya nodded. And he noticed a small smile appear on her face. Right, she was friends with him now. Somehow, that annoyed him.

"Is he? I..trust you. And thanks for everything oppa. I really..missed you.." she smiled. Yongguk grinned and opened the door for her. The cab had arrived. As he watched her go, he felt his heart ache. What? Was he missing her already? No, not that. Daehyun. He was important to her. But how much? He sighed and closed the door.

It was the next day now. And Ariya rushed to the training centre. She was late! She hadn't even time to change out of her uniform. She hurriedly fixed her hair and ran harder. She ran without looking where she was going and BAM! She fell with a thud. Standing up, she looked at the person she had run into.

Zelo?! "Ah! Zelo..Sorry." she apologized. Zelo got up slowly and dusted down his pants. He was in school uniform too. He noticed she wasn't wearing her jacket. But oh wait. It was tied around her waist. "I...What are you doing here?" he asked. She cocked her head. "Going for training..And you?" she snickered.

Zelo rubbed his neck, embarassed. "Right..I mean..O-Oppa." he blurted. "Huh?" she questioned. "C-Call me Oppa." he pleaded. Why was he stuttering? She gave him a look. Zelo was the same age as her. But still. "Zelo Oppa. There. Wait-Were you skateboarding?" she sighed. Zelo nodded slowly. Pleased that she had given in to his request.

"That's so cool! You have to teach me, okay? Promise?" she begged. Zelo nodded again. Wow. She was..enthusiastic. "I'll t-teach you after training if you want." he responded. She giggled excitedly and pulled on his wrist. "Call! Come on, we're gonna be late!" she exclaimed.

They burst into the old practice room. Class had already started. Oops. Mrs.Park raised and eyebrow. "Zelo and Ariya. Please be on time." she stressed and continued with the lesson. Zelo and Ariya quickly hurried into the room and sat down. Zelo sat next to Jongup and Ariya sat between Daehyun and Zelo.

Yongguk stared at them but didn't say anything. "Daehyun oppa!" she whispered and waved. Daehyun nodded solemly and turned his attention back to the teacher. Somewhere towards the left, Jieun gave him a thumbs up. Daehyun glanced at her. Was it working? Yes, it must be.

Ariya looked confused but then started paying attention. After training, Ariya lagged behind while the rest rushed forward to the canteen. Daehyun was acting weird. Like after he sang, he had grinned and winked at Jieun. Then he had chosen Jieun to be his duet partner. And he almost completely ignored her.

What was going on? And why was his fist so bruised? Yongguk strolled slowly and allowed her to catch up. He noticed she looked down. "Hey..What's wrong?" he asked. She just sighed and looked at Daehyun. He was happily talking to Youngjae. Yongguk picked up on this and nodded.

"Listen, Daehyun's just busy." he assured her. But he was curious too. What was up with his friend? At lunch, the boys had chatted happily. But Ariya continued to just picked at her food. She was down. Daehyun hadn't talked to her at all.

Daehyun dug his nails deeper into his palm. He wanted to talk to Ariya so bad. But he restrained. She looked sad. Was this what he wanted? His mind flashed back to the conversation he and Jieun had over the phone. "You got to ignore her. Try your best. It'll be hard but she will totally pay attention to you. No need to worry about other guys getting in the way. You'll be all she thinks about." Jieun smirked.

Daehyun had sighed and agreed. He didn't like this. But...He still felt hurt over being ignored. He didn't even know why. So now, here he was carrying out the plan. Was it working? He hoped so. "Are you not eating?" Himchan asked quietly. "H-Huh? Yeah..I'm just not..not hungry." she lied.

In truth, she couldn't stop thinking about Daehyun. Why was he ignoring her and why was she so concerned anyway? After lunch, they had continued their dance training. Ariya didn't participate though. When they were given a break, Ariya hurriedly rushed to give Daehyun a drink. "O-Oppa.." she whispered, hand outstretched with the cup of water.

Daehyun clenched his fist. He.Must.Resist. "Oppa, drink." Jieun suddenly cut in and offered him water instead. She quickly glared at Daehyun. "Keep your cool." she whispered. Ariya felt shocked. And hurt. She continued standing there, hand outstretched. Jieun whipped around and raised an eyebrow.

"And what are you doing?" she questioned. She pushed past Ariya forcefully and the cup tilted towards Ariya. Spilling the water all over her clothes and face. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared. Ariya bit her lip to prevent the tears from flowing. Daehyun looked on in horror.

Quickly, Yongguk stepped in and dragged Ariya out. Leaving a very sorry Daehyun behind. Yongguk quickly wiped her face with his sleeve. "Don't cry. Stop. Stop." he shook her shoulders. Ariya nodded. She would not let her emotions get the better of her. Nope, not today.

The rest of the rehearsal was awkward. With Ariya quietly brewing in the corner and the boys risking glances at her. Eventually the day had ended and Ariya gratefully rushed out of there. Relived to be out of that stuffy enviroment. She ran all the way to the old practice room and locked herself in.

Sliding down on the floor, she sat staring. Wondering what she had done wrong. Jieun pulled Daehyun away. 'Well done!" she exclaimed. But Daehyun sighed and trudged off. "Where..Where are you going?" she yelled after him and followed behind. They walked in silence. Daehyun turned to her sharply.

"Please. Leave me alone." he begged. He twisted the doorknob. It was locked? It's never locked. Jieun rolled her eyes and pushed him aside. She tried opening the door and banging on it. But no response. The door suddenly swung open.

And there stood a very shocked and hurt Ariya. "Jieun." she whispered. Wha-What was she doing here? She never comes here? Oh wait. Daehyun?! He brought her here. Brought Jieun to walk in on her memories and ruin them. "I..I can explain." he started but Jieun cut him off. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

And Ariya felt insulted. And hurt. This was her place! She stormed away. Daehyun ran after her. But Jieun caught his arm. "Where are you going? Our plan is working!" she instructed. "Deal's off." he said and ran after Ariya.

Ariya sat in the canteen. She sighed and rested her head on the table. "Hey." she looked up. Oh, it was Yongguk. She sighed again. 'Why the long fa-" "Ariya! Ariya!" she looked up again. Daehyun was running towards them. She looked away. Trying to hide herself. But of course, she just sat there.

And Daehyun caught up. "Look, I'm so sorry." he begged. Ariya met his eyes. He was sorry. She felt her heart melt. What was she doing? He was talking to her again! She decided to find out what was going on later. "I forgive you." she whispered. Daehyun looked shocked. And Yongguk stared at her.

"You said you were sorry. So I forgive you." she looked at both of them. Daehyun smiled widely and ran over to her. He hugged her tightely and smiled again. Yongguk's eyes widened. Woah. No hugging. No, never. He quickly seperated the two. Ariya felt herself blushing. That was..awkward. But she liked it.

And Daehyun was just so freaking relieved. Suddenly the atmosphere turned awkward. And Ariya cleared and looked up. Oh? She quickly waved happily. "Jongup oppa!" she shouted. She could see him behind the pillar from the second floor. Jongup quickly hid behind the wall.

Himchan facepalmed himself. He glared at Jongup. "Well come on, let's go down. She's seen us anyway." he grunted. Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan and Jongup trudged downstairs. Yongguk and Daehyun raised an eyebrow and watched them. Ariya was just happy that it wasn't awkward anymore.

She patted the seat next to her and Zelo sat down. "So, explain yourselves. What were you guys doing?" Yongguk demanded. 'We were spyi-I mean, we were just looking." Jongup stuttered. Ariya giggled. Himchan rolled his eyes. My god. These were his friends.

"I don't really know you guys..So.." Ariya cleared and looked around the table. All eyes were on her. "I was wondering..If we could hang out." she whispered shyly. Himchan nodded and clapped. "How about this. We all go out. But one on one. Each of us get a day with Ariya." he wiggled his eyebrows.

Yongguk's eyes widened. "No. Noooo way. I don't trust you guys." he growled. "I think it's a great idea." Ariya cut in and shruged. Daehyun's jaw dropped. But Ariya wanted to get really get to know them. They seemed really nice. And besides, they were her first friends in ahwhile.

She looked around the table. Her eyes burning with determination.

"So, who's first?" 

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? SOME FLUFF COMING UP. AND I FEEL LIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS AREN'T KNOWN ENOUGH.. HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS COMMENT ON WHO YOU WANT TO BE FIRST TO GO ON THE 'OUTING'?? I'LL SEE HOW YOU GUYS WANT IT THEN DECIDE? PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3