Some of the truth is revealed.

On secrets and love

They walked in silence to the training room.

But there was nothing uncomfortable about it. Because each were deep in their own thoughts, and just simply enjoyed each other's company. Soon enough, they reached the training room.

But there was a post-it stuck on the door. It said that training would be held in the old practice room instead. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and grinned cheekily. He began lazily making his way to the old training room. Ariya shuffled beside him all the way.

When they had reached, Ariya suddenly felt apprehensive. She wasn't sure for one, that she would like having to take off her jacket again. And two..she felt like Mrs.Park and all the other trainees were intruding. Intruding into her personal space. Into her precious memories.

Daehyun saw her face turn expresionless. He nudged her playfully and held the door open for her. Ariya walked in slowly. Some of the trainees were there already, including Daehyun's friends.

And Ariya felt disappointed. She had wanted to hang out with Daehyun more but now... Nevertheless, she walked to a corner of the room and sat down. Surprisingly, Daehyun walked in lazily and dropped down next to her. Ariya stared at him shocked.

His friends were staring at him. And Yongguk..he was staring at Daehyun too. He frowned, couldn't understand why Daehyun was sitting with her. And why Daehyun was friends with her. Daehyun leaned back comfortably and grinned at his friends.

Zelo stood up carefully...and walked over to Daehyun. He sat down and smiled at Ariya."I'm Zelo." he said, shyly. Ariya nodded and introduced herself. And then Himchan..Jongup..and Youngjae made their way over and did the same. They all looked at Ariya curiously. They didn't know her. But they trusted her. Because they trusted Daehyun.

Yongguk continued sitting there. His mouth hanging open. Rising awkwardly, he cleared his throat and sat next to Ariya too.  "Yongguk." he introduced himself, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "Ariya." she replied, looking down shyly. Yongguk's eyes widened. Ariya..Ariya!

That was her name.

He turned to ask her something when Mrs.Park strode in, a little red in the face. 'Well class. Training here today. And no jackets." she said sharply. Ariya realized that Mr.Lee must have talked her into having training here. Because he knew she liked this room. And besides, it was dark.

Obligingly, she removed her jacket and laid it on her lap, looking straight ahead. She could see Daehyun's friends staring. Heck, Daehyun was staring. But she trusted Daehyun..And liked him. Enough that she believed he wouldn't insult her no matter how ugly he thought she was. So she turned to look at him, daringly.

Daehyun jumped a little at this. At having those beautiful green eyes being trained on him. But seeing this, Ariya broke into a wide smile. For once in a long long time, she felt good to be without the jacket. To be a normal person. And for some reason, she felt safe with Daehyun.

And suddenly the jacket felt like a weight on her lap. But she cleared her thoughts, she needed the jacket. It protected her.

Longer than Daehyun did.

Daehyun had a sudden urge to throw that stupid jacket out the window. So he could continue seeing her like this. Her smile. Her eyes. But he surpressed it and gave Ariya a tight smile.

Just like this, the lesson went on. And Ariya found herself looking forward to seeing Daehyun singing. She couldn't hold back from clapping after he was done. Daehyun noticed this and smiled at her warmly. And something inside Ariya fluttered.

Yongguk watched all of this silently, his body going rigid from all the tension. He couldn't believe he was jealous over someone he didn't even know! But wait...he wasn't jealous.

Was he?

After class, the trainees slowly shuffled out and left for their break. Ariya stood up, ready to put on her jacket but Mrs.Park grabbed it from her. She looked at her, shocked and worried but didn't say anything. "This. Stays here. Until you learn to live without it." she said, not unkindly. Ariya bit her lip.

"You know what will happen if you take it away." she pleaded. Mrs.Park's expression softened. "Well yes. I do. But i am going to help you." Ariya looked at her. Part of her knew she needed that jacket. But part of her wanted her to take it away. And with that, she got up slowly, bowed and left.

Zelo had told her to meet them in the canteen after she was done and she smiled to herself. She found Zelo cute..But more than that, she had friends.

She had Daehyun.

She decided to go to the washroom for a while. To freshen up. Not to try to impress Daehyun later on or anything. Just to...But she couldn't come up with an excuse. Smiling goofily, she entered the toilet and looked herself in the mirror, sighing.

The door suddenly burst open and in stepped Jieun. She glared meaningfully at Ariya. Ariya backed away slowly, very afriad, till she was against the wall. Jieun strode up to her and grabbed her chin, forcing her to make eye contact.

"The jacket. Where is it?" she snapped. Ariya shuddered, "With Mrs.Park.." she responded slowly. Jieun slapped her. Hard.

"You little liar. Where is it? Feeling confident now that you've made a couple of friends? Don't forget. I can still make you regret this." Jieun whispered, leaning in close to Ariya. She suddenly laughed bitterly.

"Always the attention getter aren't you? Everyone always loved you back in school. Daddy loved you. More than he loved me even! His own daughter. Cast aside like an unwanted doll because my precious half-sister was just oh so talented and oh so beautiful." Jieun hissed, her eyes full of hatred.

"But so what? What could I do? Even if your mother was a . Throwing herself at my father like that. It's no wonder your father shipped you off here." she continued, and although those comments stung, Ariya knew they were true.

Her mother had slept with her husband's brother, Mr.Lee. And Ariya was their daughter. She loved her dad, her real dad. But she reminded him of her mother too much. So he gave her to Mr.Lee.

But her eyes. Ariya still had her father's eyes.

"I'll leave you alone. For now. As long as you don't ruin things for me here as well. I am THIS close to debuting." Jieun threatened. And with that, she walked off. But not before turning around and saying, "Oh yes. Don't touch Yongguk. He's mine." she smirked and left.

Ariya felt her heart drop. Those comments..And the threat. It was too much for her. She wanted her jacket. Sliding down the wall, she sat on the floor and stared. She replayed everything Jieun had said to her. About her parents..And something about Yongguk? She liked him? Fine. She could have him.

But something...she was remembering something about Yongguk. He seemed familar suddenly. But she didn't have the strength to recall. Wiping her eyes, that were now wet with tears, she got up and straightened her clothes. In a daze, she pulled herself together and left.

She didn't want anyone to know about this. She didn't want Jieun to hurt her. Not again.

But she didn't have an appetite. And she knew she would probably break down if she saw Daehyun...And Yongguk. Who was sitting with him. So she left and wandered off again. Away from the canteen. Away from the threats and Daehyun and Yongguk and Jieun.

But unknown to her, a toilet stall door creaked open.

Hyosung, Jieun's friend, walked out. She had heard. Heard everything that Jieun had said. About Yongguk. About Mr.Lee. About Ariya. She didn't know what to think about it. But she knew Ariya was in danger. Jieun could be very rash..and ruthless. But there was one thing that was clear to her.

She had to tell.

DONE!! ANOTHER CHAPTER<3 COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OKAYS? BYES^^