Forgotten grudges and familiar faces

On secrets and love

They watch her. All of them. She shuffles behind the president of TS entertainment. The trainess siting in the cafereria make no attempt to hide their stares. They look her up and down. She wears a dark green jacket with the hood up and surpirsingly, branded sneakers. Try as they might, they can't see her face. She continues to trail behind the president and their grand entry eventually ends when they pass the cafeteria and go into the offices. "Woah. That was really weird. Who do you think that is?" Jongup asks curiously. The other 5 boys who sit at their (exclusive) table just shrug and resume eating.

But the other trainees continue whispering. At a nearby table, sits ji-eun and her friends. "What is she doing her?" ji-eun mutters under her breath angrily. Hyosung notices this and the fact that her perfectly manicured fingernails are digging into the table top. Minutes pass and the bell rings. "Come on, we better get going to vocal training. Don't wanna be late right?" Youngjae urges and the boys get up and make their way for class.

They make their way slowly to class and are surpirsed when they see a new teacher sitting on the teacher's desk. She inspects her hair in one of the mirrors that cover the entire room and waits patiently for her students to arrive. The boys along with 15 other students including ji-eun and her friends sit in a semi-circle on the floor. For a moment, silence fills the room as the students continue to wait for their new teacher to acknowledge them and the teacher seems unaware of the 20 or so students looking at her.

Then, in a sudden movement, she turns around and introduces herself. 'As you all can probably tell, I am your new vocal trainer, Mrs. Park. Your previous trainer had some urgent issues to attend to and I, being a close friend of the Mr.Lee(president's name), am filling in for him as a favour." she says calmly while scanning the faces of their students. Another awkward silence ensuses until it is suddenly broken when the door creaks open and one of the employees sticks his head in. "Um...She will be attending the classes from now on.." he says and opens the door wider so the new girl can step in.

"Her? Vocal training?" Himchan says, shaking his head disbelievingly. She quietly bows and takes a seat at the far end of the semi-circle. And the boys STILL can't see her face due to the jacket. Mrs. Park looks at her slyly and clears , bringing the attention back to herself. "I expect full attendance and attention in this class. And no hats, scarves and NO jackets." she says, looking right at the new girl. The employee sees this and tries to intervene but being stronger than she looks, pushes him out and locks the door. He had received specific orders NOT to make her take off her jacket and now runs off to find the president.

"I can't." the girl says defiantly. Daehyun raises his eyebrow in curiousity since she sounds a lot tougher than someone hiding behind a jacket. "And why not?" the teacher asks, challenging her. Her body turns and you can tell by the angle that she's looking at Ji-eun. Ji-eun glares at her and whispers loud enough to hear, "Looking at me? Take.It.Off.Then." she says through gritted teeth. "Please. Don't." the girl begs, on the edge of tears. But Mrs.Park doesn't give in and looks her down.

Slowly. Painfully slowly. She s the jacket and removes the hoodie. And gasps escape from the trainees. And Mrs.Park gives her a triumphant smile. And the boys sit up and stare at her, jaws hanging open. And ji-eun clenches her fists tighter and holds back frustrated tears.

And Yongguk's eyes widen in shock.

Because he recongizes her.