Well, you did know about this?

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

After going through a weird morning, all of us got ready for school. Unknowingly, D.O was clinging beside me because of some death glares.

Are they going to be like this for the whole day or forever? Damn it, they should be matured.

I shrugged off my thoughts and dragged D.O to my car. Only D.O,  serve their right.

All of them frowned when they saw me and D.O talked casually but the truth was I know they wanted me to treat them like that too.

I drove my Audi R8 to school and D.O as my only passenger. The others going to sent to school by my chauffeur.

I can saw D.O’s lips trembled in fear and he was choking on his sobs. I tried to soothe him up but still, he told me he scares at the way Chanyeol and Kai treated him.

As we reached school, I saw so many girls were swooning over the five. Well, my heart felt like want to explode and my tears urged to fall, and luckily, D.O was by my side and he squeezed my hand to comfort.

D.O dragged my jelly feet to my class. I can see the five were trying to get out from the crowd and tried to catch me up, but I quicken my pace.

“Eunna! Stop! Why did you leave us behind?” Suho shouted at me.

Suddenly I felt cold water was poured on top of my head. I knew it was Yong Hwan, my classmate that forever bugging me and bullying me.

All of the six gasped in shock. Kai hurriedly ran to me and hugged me. He even took off his blazer to warm me up.

D.O’s eyes showered with anger and Chanyeol’s glare really scared me off. D.O grabbed Yong Hwan’s chin and sent him a punch at his cheek.

I winced at the scene. Is he going to be alright? Baekhyun came to me and gave me some warm as he used his power, secretly, to dry me off.

Suho stopped the quarrel and asked D.O to calm down.

“ Eunna baby, are you alright? That bastard is not going to disturb you again. You have us. We will protect you no matter what.” Sehun caressed my cheek as he blew some cold wind at my nose.

I smiled heartily and warm covered my heart.

Kai told me that all of them knew about Yong Hwan and he is going to protect me no matter what.

What did they know about me actually? Did they know everything? Are they really my guardian or just some sort of my stalker?

I shuddered at the thought and went to my locker to grab new pair of uniform.