EXO-K WITH HER???

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

I could feel people keep on staring at me. I just can’t sit with peace and I kept on squirmed at my sit. Oh God, how I wish class will finish as soon as possible.

When I was walking at the hallway, I heard people gossiped about me and EXO-K. huh, can’t they let me live peacefully?

“ Man, she was with EXO-K?” “ Those new students with that b*tch?” “ Did she bought them just to be with her?” “ That rich girl really an ar*e.”

I can feel my tears were at the edge of my eyes. Their words were stabbing me hard, in my heart. I knew stuffs will turn out like this.

 Suddenly I felt a pair of arm sneaked to my waist and my head crash to someone hard chest. His smell made me calm, a lot.

“Hush my baby, don’t listen to them. You know why we are here right? Everything’s going to be alright.”

It was Kai. He was here with me. I nodded slightly at his words and wiped off my tears.

After done comforting me, he sent me to my next class and I can see that all my classmates swooning at him. He didn’t care about them at all instead he planted a kiss o my forehead.

I blushed at that sudden act and drew my books closer to my chest and walked into my class. All the girls in my class shot me death glares but then I ignored them.

My heart thumped very fast as I remembered about the small affection that Kai given to me.

Ugh, how am I going to face him after this?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s note:

Hope you guys enjoyed my crappy update..sorry for writing such a short update..

I hope you guys will show more loves to my story.. please subscribe, read and comment~!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!