Stay with me, please......

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

“OMO! EUNNA! WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU?” Gayoon omma brought you a glass of water while dusted dirt off you face.

 

You drank the all the water and able to breathe properly again.

 

“ I’m fine omma and please don’t worry about me. But where are those boys? I want to meet them. Omma, please….” Your caretaker nodded and went downstairs to call them.

 

Many negative thoughts ran into your mind and you kept on thinking that they had left you.

 

You heard a knock on your door and you asked them to come in.

 

As soon as they came in, you ran to them but because you still in trauma, your wobbly legs couldn’t support you and you end up slumped on the floor and cried.

 

“ EXO-K, please don’t leave me. Please stay with me. I’m alone and I need you guys. I bet you guys know that, right?” you choked on your tears while begged them.

 

Suho, being the wise leader approached you and hugged you tightly and asked you to stop crying.

 

“Eunna ah, please stop crying. All of us hate to see you cry. It hurts us, a lot. We can’t bear to watch our angel to cry and yes, we will stay with you now and ever. Maybe until you chase us out because bored with us.”

 

You chuckled lightly while wiped your tears. You drawn away from Suho and thanked him for want to stay with you.

 

You went to Kai and hugged him. Kai startled with your action and he blushed.

 

“ Kai-ssi, thanks for saving my life and maybe without you and your power, I’m now in hospital or dead.”

 

Kai put his finger on your lips as a sign to make you stop talking.

 

“Eunna ah, never mention the word dead or I will die together with you. I, err I mean we, will always protect you and be by your side. You will never being harm by anything by us staying besides you.”

 

You nodded at his words and promised that will never mention that word again.

 

You approached each of them and hugged them while thanked them.

 

You told them you feel very happy that day although something bad almost happen to you.

 

You were happy that they stayed with you.

 

You were content because finally you will never feel lonely and alone in this world.

 

You were very happy because there will always be six guys be by your side and protect you.

 

The six guys that will stay by your side from now on.