Leave

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

 “Yeah, we’re friends.” You rolled your eyes towards Baekhyun and punched his shoulder a bit rough.

 

“ But Eunna, you told me you never have friends who are boys and I want to know what are they doing in your room?” Ga yoon omma asked you while pinched you ears.

 

“ Omma, please don’t treat me like this in front of my friends. Aish, so embarrass. Now omma, please go downstairs and bring our guests along because I want to take my shower and prepare for school.”

 

You pushed all of them out from your room and locked your door.

 

“ Aish! This is seriously crazy! How can those boys are the puppies! They are too hot to be innocent puppies. Why all this happens to me today! I am nearly crazy now!!! I need someone to talk to but , aish, I should forget about it.”

 

You get all your stuff and went inside bathroom to take a refreshing shower while all the boys were being awkward around Gayoon downstairs.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“ Hyeong, why she chased us out of her room? Are we doing something wrong?” Sehun kept whining at Suho and Suho bitterly asked him to calm down.

 

“ Yeah, does Eunna really want to chase us out of this house? OMO! Where do we want to stay? All of us are penniless! HYEONG! EOTTEOKE?!”

 

D.O tucked Chanyeol’s shirt and weeping on his chest. Chanyeol patted D.O’s back to comfort him.

 

“ Erm, Eunna’s friends. Can I know why you guys being so tense right now? Is there something wrong? You are her friends and I should know about each of you. So, mind if you introduce yourself? By the way, I’m Eunna’s craetaker or you can call me Gayoon omma.” Gayoon served the coffees to the boys as eyed on them.

 

“ I’m Suho and the eldest. These are Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun.” Suho introduced all of them and they gave Gayoon omma the sweetest smile.

 

“Aigoo. Young men, you guys are so cute! Oh, please drink the coffees and treat the house like yours. If you need anything, you can call me. And, please treat Eunna nicely and never break her heart. I trust you guys can bring the old Eunna’s out from her shell.” Gayoon winked at them and left all of them dumbfounded.

 

They snapped out of their thought when they heard you shouted from upstairs.

 

“ Why are you guys still at here?! I thought you guys already left.” You stomped you feet while went downstairs.

 

“ Eunna, do you really want to chase us out from here? We don’t have any place to live plus we don’t know anything about places on this earth. Do you really want us to sleep under bridges and starve to death?”

 

“Suho-ssi, this house isn’t mine and I’m afraid that my omma won’t let any guys stay at here. And she will find out who are you guys. Can you please get out from my house? And Sehun-ssi, your aegyo won’t work on me.”

 

Suho’s shoulders flatted and Sehun pouted.

 

All of them felt disappointed with you decision and studied your face for the last time before out of the house.

 

You angrily stomped to kitchen to get your breakfast but then you don’t have any appetite to eat.

 

You concerned about them and you really want them to stay but your mother maybe won’t let you bring any guy stay at the house.

 

But the six guys are your first friends or soon-to-be-friends, you also started to trust them.

 

You were thinking about the pros and cons brought them stay with you when you heard door slammed sound.

 

You snapped out of your thought and without you knowing it, your feet ran out of the house and you asked them to stop.

 

But none of them heard you, they kept on dragged their feet lazily to be out from your sight.

 

Even the toughest D.O sobbed silently while walked away with his brothers.

 

All of sudden they heard tires screeching sound and their heart told them something bad were going to happen.

 

They turned around to go back to your house and they saw a lorry was about to hit you.

 

You stood there with shock on your face and you also panicked, you wanted to run but your feet just stuck at there.

 

“Eunna! NOOO!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

Without hesitation, Kai teleported himself to you and luckily on time, he managed to save you from being hit by the lorry.

 

“Eunna, are you ok? Do you hurt anywhere? Do we need to go to hospital? Answer me please!”

 

Kai shook you but you sat still and you were emotionless.

 

All you did were stared Kai and tears welled up at your eyes. You were still in shock about what happen and Kai brought you in bridal style to carry you back home.