Love?

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

Eunna! Wake up! You need to go to school today! Ppali! “ , your caretaker shouted from the kitchen.

 

Yes omma! I'm awake now and don't forget to cook bacon for me and I want fried egg today! Your cook is the best!” , you shouted back while lazily dragged your feet to the bathroom.

 

After done preparing yourself, you went down to the kitchen to greet you lovely caretaker, Gayoon and of course, to eat your breakfast before heading off to school.

 

Gayoon omma, your cook is the best in the world and I can't live without your lovely cook.” , you praised her while stuffed your favourite food, which is bacon into your mouth.

 

Eunna, we got something to tell you. Can you please come to the living room after taking your breakfast? And today we gonna send you to school.” , Mrs. Kim or to be exact your mother called you.

 

After done eating, you went to the kitchen counter and kissed your caretaker cheek while thanked her. You grabbed your bag and happily skipped to the living room to meet your parents who were just came back from Thailand this morning.

 

Mommy, you got something to tell me right? What is it? Are we going to go on a vacation together this year? You have promise to take me with you to a vacation this year. Is that what you want to tell me, mom? “ , you happily asked your mom while hugging your mom and twirled the end of her hair.

 

Errrr...... Eunna, what mommy gonna tell you is a bad news and I hope you are okay with it. Mom and dad need to go to State for 3 months to do some jobs. None of us can bring you to a vacation this year and if you want it also, we can book tickets for you and your friends to go for a vacation anywhere you want. Mom hope that you will understand our circumstances. “ , said your mom.

 

After she told you all of that,you almost burst into tears because all you wanted is to spend more times with your parents but you shrugged it off by thinking positively. But yet, deep in your heart you feel so lonely because your parents never spend any of their time with you but with their jobs.

 

But as the obedient child of them, you said “ It`s okay mommy. I know that both you and dad are very busy with the new opening of your hotel branch in States. I will spend holiday alone again this year right but I will spend it happily. Don't need to worry bout me okay? Mom and dad, both of you must take care of yourself and don't overwork. Remember that! I'm going to be alright, and I have to go to school now! Don't be late for you flight. Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy! “

 

Done hugging and kissed them goodbye, you headed off to school by your bike.

 

 

In school

 

You grabbed some books from your locker and the suddenly someone slammed your locker door. Bora grabbed your hair and looked right into your eyes while saying , “ Don't you ever try to smile to Minwoo again and if I caught you doing that once again, I'll rip your head off. “

 

As what she say, you never did that stuff before and don't even dare to look others in the eyes. All you know is hung your head low and try to avoid people.

 

With a reluctant heart, you picked up your book that scattered on the floor till someone came and helped you. He helped you to pick up most of your book and handed it back to you.

 

When you wanted to thank him, he disappear but a chocolate bar was placed on top of your book. You stared weirdly at the chocolate bar and went to your class.

 

Without you knowing it, someone always watched over you and took care of you every second. He was the one that always helped you when you are in bad situation and whenever you are sad.

 

He silently went back to his house and teleport himself back to EXO Planet. He can't bear watched you to be bullied by others and decided to fulfilled your wish.

 

He knew that all you wanted is LOVE. Love from a family and friends. His decision will change your entire life and that decision will definitely cherish you forever.