WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

You woke up early in the morning as it was you routine to wake up early just to go to your favourite place to breathe some fresh morning air.

 

The moment you opened you eyes, you felt your bed sink a bit. You quickly shot up and your eyes widened because there were SIX GUYS on your bed! ON YOUR BED!

 

You quickly checked your body and you relieved a lot because your clothes still there. On the moment, you pushed six of them hardly off your bed. They groaned loudly as their landed on the cold floor.

 

You laughed at them heartily and six of them softened to hear your laughter.

 

After seeing them watched you silently, you cleared your throat just to snap them out of reality.

 

Then you asked them, “ who are you guys and what are you doing in my room?”

 

The man with a big eyes answered you, “My name is D.O. And you are the one who brought us here. So you should know it.”

 

“As I remembered last night, I didn’t bring any guys into my room! You guys are the one that enter my room without my permission and I could sue you because you invaded my room and you guys maybe have the intention to me! What should I do!!! AHHH!!!!” , you answered him back very fast while clutched your hair in fist.

 

The short guy among six of them asked you to calm down.

 

“ Miss, can you please calm down? Breathe in and breathe out properly.” ,he said.

 

You followed what he said and you finally calm a bit.

 

The angel looked guy approached you and he said, “ I’m Baekhyun. Do you still remember the puppies you brought home yesterday?”

 

You nodded as you checked on your lovely puppies but all you can find is an empty bed.

 

“ Your puppies is now gone because we are your puppies. How should I explain to you? I know that you would not believe this but we are your puppies.” , Baekhyun explained to you as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

After listening to his explanation, you laughed heartily while clutching on your stomach.

 

“What? You guys are MY puppies? Puhahahahaha! No way! They are much cuter than you guys and why should I believe you? There is no magic in such world. Don’t try to be nonsense okay, mister.” , you said while covered your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing again.

 

After listening from what you said, Baekhyun’s face fell. When you saw it, you felt very sorry at him because you just laughed at what he said.

 

You can’t stand watching other people sad so you slowly approached him. You said’ “ hey, Bacon or Baek or whatever, I’m sorry for being harsh to you and I’m sorry.”

 

You didn’t know what to say to him anymore. You hung your head low in embarrassment and when you tilted up your head, you saw his smile and his body was glowing. Just like an angel.

 

But just then when you watched Baekhyun in awed, someone grabbed your hand and kissed your palm. His action made you flinched a bit because no one ever did that to you.

 

“ Hey lovely, I’m Kai. You don’t believe that we are YOUR puppies? Then I’ll prove it to you. Do you still remember the puppy that your palm yesterday?” , asked Kai.

 

You remembered that the cute brown puppy that your palm yesterday and that puppy was overload cute! Then your eyes shot opened and you asked him, “ how do you know that there is a puppy my palm?”

 

Kai smirked as he answered your question, “ to be exact, I am the puppy and I’m the one who your palm.”

 

All of sudden, everything around you became black and you fainted.