Crazy weird morning part 2

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

My whole house was trembled by his voice. Wow, he was very angry. Kai and Baekhyun bolted to the room to cool him down, I think.

Only Sehun came downstairs and suddenly hug me. Wah, this boy really loves hugging.

Seemed like Chanyeol already cooled down and D.O’s eyes were red. Kai was cooing D.O and he sniffed a lot on Kai’s shirt.

His cute face made me forgot what happened a while ago.

Err, only Chanyeol still in tense. The whole space became hot only because of him.

“ Eunna baby, what exactly happened just now? Can you tell me?” Kai eyed me gently and well, I melted.

I told him the whole story, I mean, all of them in the living room. Kai pushed D.O away and D.O was thrown to the wall.

What a power he had! D.O’s sobs turned loud and no one was comforting him. Except for Suho, he was not there when I told everyone about what happened.

He ran to D.O and comforted him. D.O had apologized many times to me and the other but only I forgave him.

Are they really going to be angry and sulked for the whole day? Pity D.O.

“Guys, forgive D.O. Please? Don’t you pity your own brother? He did it not in on purpose. He already explained it right? You know that his power is stronger than you guys. Come on, don’t sulk like a baby. I don’t really like it. Act like your age.” I glared at them piercingly and brought D.O upstairs, by the help of Suho.

Thank God Suho being matured and not like some of the guys. What a weird plus crazy morning.